PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking...

more cowbell
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
(prolly wont happen)

But if we switched to a 3-4 defense...we would actually seem to have more players in place on defense than we do now.

Defensive Ends - McCargo (starter), Tripplett (Starter), Williams, Kelsay, Hargrove, Denney. good depth here

Defensive Tackles - The one position we would obviously need to upgrade... (we still do with our current defense)

Linebackers - Schobel (OLB), Poz (MLB), Crowell (MLB), sign/draft someone (we still have to do that with our current defense) great depth minus one starter
Secondary is fine as is or could use an upgrade at CB (we still have to do that with or current roster)

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 08:01 PM
(prolly wont happen)

But if we switched to a 3-4 defense...we would actually seem to have more players in place on defense than we do now.

Defensive Ends - McCargo (starter), Tripplett (Starter), Williams, Kelsay, Hargrove, Denney. good depth here

Defensive Tackles - The one position we would obviously need to upgrade... (we still do with our current defense)

Linebackers - Schobel (OLB), Poz (MLB), Crowell (MLB), sign/draft someone (we still have to do that with our current defense) great depth minus one starter
Secondary is fine as is or could use an upgrade at CB (we still have to do that with or current roster)

Anything is better than what we've seen the last two years.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-04-2008, 09:15 PM
I love the 3-4 defense personally and have been hoping that we would switch to that sometime in the future. I just feel like it uses more athletic and explosive players. Pittsburgh, NE, and Dallas, all use it and they are good year in and year out.

McBFLO
01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Kelsay would be the other OLB... his contract.

Mr. Pink
01-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Cleveland has used the 3-4 for 3 years now and their D completely blows.

The Jets use it and suck.

Every system doesn't work if you don't have the right personnel.

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Cleveland has used the 3-4 for 3 years now and their D completely blows.

The Jets use it and suck.

Every system doesn't work if you don't have the right personnel.

Very true or the coach to coach it!