PDA

View Full Version : Bills-Oilers on NFL Network right now

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2008, 09:21 PM
It still gets me pumped up.

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
I agree, but it also makes me sad thinking we probably will never see those kind of good days again.

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Imagine if this place existed in early 1993.

The gameday thread would have been hysterical.

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Imagine if this place existed in early 1993.

The gameday thread would have been hysterical.

Oh my God...it would have been AWESOME!!!! This gives you a little insight into why I ***** so much now. If you lived through those days, then these days should not be acceptable to any of us.

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh my God...it would have been AWESOME!!!! This gives you a little insight into why I ***** so much now. If you lived through those days, then these days should not be acceptable to any of us.

You probably would have been banned after the Reich Int................

:D

M
01-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I never tire of watching this game! :up:

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I never tire of watching this game! :up:

I had season ticket that season, but missed the game live as I was living in your state for 3 months that winter. I did get to see it on TV though.

Mr. Pink
01-04-2008, 10:02 PM
You did better than the Buffalo Bills fans living in Buffalo did then Lecter!

Well at least those who didn't go to the game, because....it was blacked out.

That playoff game at one time was one of my huge busting on Bills fans points..."you can't even sell out playoff games."

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 10:08 PM
You did better than the Buffalo Bills fans living in Buffalo did then Lecter!

Well at least those who didn't go to the game, because....it was blacked out.

That playoff game at one time was one of my huge busting on Bills fans points..."you can't even sell out playoff games."

I remember listening to the game on the radio and going nuts everytime they scored. What a great memory.

Mr. Pink
01-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I remember listening to the game on the radio and going nuts everytime they scored. What a great memory.
I lived in Cleveland at the time and me and a couple of my friends were watching the game on TV at my house, I wasn't a big Bills fan then but I always watched football games, especially playoffs.

I'd get to hear from my family members, who are from here, seeing I was born here...all about how great the Bills teams were and that the Browns sucked. Which at the time, Cleveland wasn't a very good team. So I used to shoot the "well when Cleveland gets a home playoff game, they at least sell them out."

I think it does kinda suck for all those Bills fans in Buffalo who couldn't make it to the game, for whatever reason, were unable to watch one of the best, most improbable games I've ever had the pleasure of watching live.

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 10:15 PM
I lived in Cleveland at the time and me and a couple of my friends were watching the game on TV at my house, I wasn't a big Bills fan then but I always watched football games, especially playoffs.

I'd get to hear from my family members, who are from here, seeing I was born here...all about how great the Bills teams were and that the Browns sucked. Which at the time, Cleveland wasn't a very good team. So I used to shoot the "well when Cleveland gets a home playoff game, they at least sell them out."

I think it does kinda suck for all those Bills fans in Buffalo who couldn't make it to the game, for whatever reason, were unable to watch one of the best, most improbable games I've ever had the pleasure of watching live.

I don't know...it kind of gave it a special kind of charm. I know I will always remember that day.

Devin
01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Ok ok ok whose guilty.

Whenever you watch this game on DVD/VHS....whatever........who fast forwards to a few minutes deep in the 3rd quarter? "The good part" as I call it.

Dr. Lecter
01-04-2008, 10:18 PM
I was living in a house and one of the roomies was a Fish fan.

At halftime I walked out of my room and he was giving me ****.

At the end of the game I walked out and he told not to say a word. I didn't. I just smiled at him and nodded.

Kerr
01-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Anyone remember the game where buddy ball punched gilbride in the mouth??

Devin
01-04-2008, 11:19 PM
That was freakin hilarious!