PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Mock Draft

Tatonka
04-03-2003, 10:31 PM
23. Buffalo Bills (from Atl.) DE Michael Haynes -- Penn State

48. Buffalo Bills DE Tyler Brayton -- Colorado

i dont know much about Tyler Brayton... but this is kinda laughable that we would take 2 DEs with our first two picks..

what do you guys think of Brayton?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/story?page=pfwmock

Tatonka
04-03-2003, 10:33 PM
they have sullivan still on the board when we pick first.. as well as mathis going to the colts right after us..

doubt we would pass on sullivan right?

Tatonka
04-03-2003, 10:36 PM
ty warren not going in the first two rounds?

rein long going to the eagles at the very end of the 2nd?

wow.. questionable draft. but who knows huh

The Spaz
04-03-2003, 10:46 PM
I really wouldn't mind the 1st 2 picks if TD and company feel they can help right away. I will say that if suullivan is there at 23 then we should take him. As far as Brayton ability:

Tyler Brayton HT:6-6 277lbs.

The Sporting News- Brayton padded his stock with a great senior season. With limited experience at end, he must improve his technique and play with better leverage. But he has great potential as a versatile NFL linemen.

Pro Football Weekly- A great motor-player who gets the most out of his ability, but has some limitations for which all the intensity, heart and hustle in the world can't fully compensate.

Go Bills!

Tatonka
04-04-2003, 11:22 AM
bump.. thoughts on this draft?

The Spaz
04-04-2003, 12:12 PM
Overall this draft is pretty deep and good especially at QB, WR, G, C, DE, DT, CB, S. This draft can really help us if we play our cards right like we know TD & CO can do. Go Bills!

Fatwhite02
04-04-2003, 12:16 PM
I go to school at CU so I saw Tyler Brayton play all year. Man I really like him. He never gives up, but he is kind of a tweener. I think he would be a tremendous pick because his motor always is going. I thought he was kind of streaky, against K-State he was a moster and against USC he got completely dominated.

Billz_fan
04-04-2003, 12:24 PM
I have no problems with either of those 2 picks although I don't know much about Brayton. 2 DE's does seem odd right off the bat but stranger things could/have happened.

One thing I am sure of though is TD has certain things in mind player wise.

If the player(s) that he wants aren't available then he will go with the "best athelete available" choice. Knowing what he wants is top secret info and I can't tell you guys just yet :D

Demon
04-04-2003, 02:22 PM
I dont think we will go defense both 1st and 2nd rounds. I would LOVE to see Kelly Washington get drafted to Buffalo in the 2nd round, i think hes going to be an awsome WR but i dont know if Donahoe will risk it becasue he was hurt. I dont see us picking Defensive line help in both 1st and 2nd round though, theres more needs then DL.

The Spaz
04-04-2003, 03:48 PM
MY perfect scenario would be us getting Kenny Peterson or Michael Haynes in the 1st round and Ty Warren or Bryant Johnson in the 2nd rnd. That would make me happy. Go Bills!

Tatonka
04-04-2003, 07:24 PM
spaz, i would be extremely happy with either of those picks in either round.

justasportsfan
04-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Is there any DE in the draft that could possibly make the same impact as Julius Peppers ? If there is I'm sure he won't make it to 23rd but boy would I love to have such a player in our team.

SABURZFAN
04-04-2003, 10:53 PM
those wouldn't be a couple of bad picks.you can never have too many DL.