• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

New Bills Offense Knickname

Bam Bam

Quotes from a conversation between Mr. Z. Thomas and a Mr. B. Urlacher ....

Z. Thomas: Do you have anything for a headache?
    B. Urlacher: No I am down to my last two. I am just recovering from being smashed by Bills FB's and to top it off Gash is returning to the Bills. I am glad we do not play them this year!
    Z. Thomas: We play them twice each year. Oh I have a migrane coming
    B. Urlacher: Here (hands last two pills to him) you need it more than I do. You obviously have not recovered from LAST concussion since you signed an extension!
    Z. Thomas:I signed an extension? Maybe I can do a 'Terry Glenn' and get cut!
    B. Urlacher: Good luck. You will need it!
    I want to get a new custom Jersey - with Crosby on front and Gash on back. When people ask me about it I will tell them it is my Zach Thomas immitation!

"Which way did he go?" Will be Zach's new quote on ESPN after being run over by Crosby and then Gash.
  • Brian H
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Nov 2002

LOL Great post man!
    ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• jchild178
      • Mar 2003

yo thats the coolest thing i've ever seen!! sweet job G-Host!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Re: New Bills Offense Knickname

Originally posted by G. Host
        Bam Bam

I want to get a new custom Jersey - with Crosby on front and Gash on back. When people ask me about it I will tell them it is my Zach Thomas immitation!

"Which way did he go?" Will be Zach's new quote on ESPN after being run over by Crosby and then Gash.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X