PDA

View Full Version : WHO will take out the PATS???

im4bflo
01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Do you think the JAGS have what it takes?
I'm rooting for whoever's playing the Cheatriots until they're eliminated!
And then I can enjoy the rest of the post season!
Maybe the Colts?

Luisito23
01-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Jags no way!...Colts all the way!!!!!!........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

ajsdx
01-06-2008, 05:31 PM
i am praying that the chargers pull this one out, cuz otherwise the titans play the pats next and they have no chance in hell. the jags will give NE a much better game (i think).

Nighthawk
01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Anybody would be fine with me...

Night Train
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
the jags will give NE a much better game (i think).

I think so. 2 good RB's. A QB who rarely turns the ball over. Big DL.

They probably have the best chance.

YardRat
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I'll take anybody, but Indy still has the best shot IMO.

Hell, we should of beat Jax, so they don't impress me that much, and if Gates is out that hurts SD's chances.

elltrain22
01-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Anybody would be fine with me...

Hell yeah, took the words right outta my mouth. On a serious note though, is it so far off to think the Jags can infact get it done versus the mighty mighty Pats??? I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that happen. They match up very well against them,IMO. They have a great D-line that could shut their running game down very easily, they can get to the qb (as we saw against Pitt), they have a very fast & athletic secondary that seems to always capitalize on mistakes. Offensively, they have 2 phenomenal rb's that both can catch the ball outta the backfield. They have a terrific qb who rarely makes mistakes, and when stuff breaks down, he can make plays w/ his feet, and they have fast, tall wr's who can stretch the field.

venis2k1
01-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Nothing would make me happier.

don137
01-06-2008, 08:18 PM
If the weather is bad and not condusive to throwing the ball then the Jags have a great chance since they have a much better running game. If the weather is just cold and a slight wind then the Jags have a slim chance.

Mr. Miyagi
01-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Nothing would make me happier.
Except for two torn ACLs on Brady.

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Unfortunately, I think the only chance is for one of the floats at DisneyLand to run over Brady.

TigerJ
01-06-2008, 08:46 PM
As mediocre as the whole NFL is at the moment, the only way anyone beats New England is if New England loses too much of their edge. They don't seem to be dominating teams like they were earlier in the season, so I think that could happen, but it's far from a sure thing. They still have to be considered the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl.

DynaPaul
01-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Well they could come off the bye weak rusty and get surprised by the Jaguars. Anything can happen. If it does happen there's only 2 weeks left for it to go down. Just think, if the Pats lose once in the next 3 games they'll go down as the biggest choke job in history!

historypete
01-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I think the Jags have a very good shot at knocking off the Pats. They play hard nose defense, but it is their ability to run the ball which could control the game. If the weather is bad next week I think the Jags have a great shot at beating the Pats because of their ability to run the ball. But, if the weather is decent I think Brady will throw all over them.

njsue
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Jacksonville has the defense to knock Brady out. Plus a one two punch at Running Back to smoke the aging defense.

cocamide
01-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Jacksonville has the defense to knock Brady out. Plus a one two punch at Running Back to smoke the aging defense.

I agree. I have been looking forward to seeing this game since I knew the Bills wouldn't be in the playoffs. I'm glad it worked out so they play each other. I'm predicting a very tight game (especially if the weather is crappy), but I think in the end, NE will win on a last minute drive. I really hope I'm wrong.

Crisis
01-06-2008, 11:10 PM
anybody but the cowboys

cowboys beating NE in the superbowl might be the only thing worse than 19-0....

LtFinFan66
01-06-2008, 11:38 PM
As much as I hate it, I don't think they lose

SquishDaFish
01-07-2008, 05:14 AM
Either the Colts or Dallas

colin
01-07-2008, 07:57 AM
imo it comes to pass rush and secondary.

philly and balti had some great match ups in the secondary. if the jags have a shot at all they need to be very very aggressive up front and do clever things in the secondary.

if henderson and stroud were healthy i'd be more hopeful for the jags, but in bad weather playing keep away i think they might have a shot.

pitts has a big physical D, so NE won't shock them there, and the jags did a good job of getting after big ben, but they will have to get there faster against NE.

they do have those DTs that can get to the passer some, so that might be the magic touch.

let's hope!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-07-2008, 08:10 AM
The jags have a very good team but I just don't see the Pats losing. They will take it off cruise control now and start taking this serious. As much as I would like to see it happen, I just can't believe they will lose at this point.

SquishDaFish
01-07-2008, 08:35 AM
So far it doesnt look like bad weather in NE

Mr. Pink
01-07-2008, 08:37 AM
The only way the Pats lose is if they beat themselves or Brady goes down.

Bert102176
01-07-2008, 12:32 PM
the Jags take out the Pats then the Colts take them out and go against GreenBay in the SuperBowl

Mr. Miyagi
01-07-2008, 12:48 PM
the Jags take out the Pats then the Colts take them out and go against GreenBay in the SuperBowl
That was one of my strategies in a SB bracket.

njsue
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
I agree. I have been looking forward to seeing this game since I knew the Bills wouldn't be in the playoffs. I'm glad it worked out so they play each other. I'm predicting a very tight game (especially if the weather is crappy), but I think in the end, NE will win on a last minute drive. I really hope I'm wrong.

Jack Delrio will plan to expose the weakness of the Cheatriots.

Confused
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Me and my mini-14 could take out most of the Pats until a nasty shootout with the police interupts it.