Vic Carucci on Channel 7 news has a GM name to throw in the mix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carucci on Channel 7 news has a GM name to throw in the mix!

Vic Carucci on Channel 7 news Local Buffalo, thinks the Bills are still gonna promote within, he thinks either Jim Overdorff or Ron Guy, but he also said names that he has definetly been hearing is Rick Mueller former Gm of New Orleans and Gabriel from the Bears, and he thinks the guy from the Bears would be a perfect fit,
    didnt say much about what he thinks will happen just that he heard these names

also on the Bolls Total Access show on 11.00am on Sunday
    John Murphy
    Mark Kelso
    Steve Tasker all said we need a Big playmaker at WR, and Kelso said TE is the biggest need
    Levy said on his show he thinks the Bills nned to beef up in the middle on the Dline
    i would not mind The guy form the Bears he is a DJ guy and is from WNY so u know he loves the Bills wich Vic made very clear he would luv to be here, i dont want a promote from within guy cause they have contributed nothing but medicracy here
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Re: Vic Carucci on Channel 7 news has a GM name to throw in the mix!

Gabriel is the only one with potential in my mind... all the others are lateral moves at best. Man, I am underwhelmed...

Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

i am surprised they havent made the move yet, that is why more and more i think it will be internal
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

I think we should take a good hard look at Chris Berman for GM.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Also Vic said he thinks at best a 6th or 7th round pick for JP or a conditional choice based on JP's performance is all we will get for him
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
            Also Vic said he thinks at best a 6th or 7th round pick for JP or a conditional choice based on JP's performance is all we will get for him
            much more realistic than the Roy Williams talk.
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
              • Jul 2003

Levy said on his show he thinks the Bills nned to beef up in the middle on the Dline
              After watching the replay of the Bills-Giants game on NFL Network I'd agree with this wholeheartedly. They got pushed around up front, it was embarrassing.

You guys should look into Tommy Kelly of the Raiders. Kelly is a big, athletic guy (6-6, 300#) who will be an UFA. He is a versatile guy who can play on run or passing downs, is tough to throw over inside because of his height and is only 27 years old.

Kelly turned down a long-term deal last offseason in order to hit UFA this year, but paid the price when he suffered an ACL injury in October. That will hurt his value and make easier to sign. However, he will help some team once he regains his form and will be a steal of the FA class for a team willing to let himself work his way back.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

That pretty much would tell you what people think of JP around the league. What a waste of two number ones DonaBlow.
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                  That pretty much would tell you what people think of JP around the league. What a waste of two number ones DonaBlow.
                  The word hate is overused in sports discussions, but I truly hate that man. At least as a GM.
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Bert102176
                    • Aug 2002

I would rather have Chris Polian the son of Bill Polian
                    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

also on the Bolls Total Access show on 11.00am on Sunday
                      John Murphy
                      Mark Kelso
                      Steve Tasker all said we need a Big playmaker at WR
                      That doesn't say much for Evans.

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        Thats cause Evans didn't do much.
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                          What a waste of two number ones DonaBlow.
                          One number 1.

If I recall correctly we gave Dallas our #1 in 2005 for their #1 in 2004.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

The offense has a chance to do some special things, with improving quarterback J.P. Losman, electric receiver Lee Evans, stud rookie running back Marshawn Lynch and a retooled offensive line. What about the defense? Coach Dick Jauron is a sound defensive coach, but it may take some time to build cohesiveness.

Here is how I rank the 10 coaches who were part of one of the more dramatic offseasons of upheaval in recent memory in the order of their chances for immediate success (which means that a low ranking does not at all rule out the possibility of future success):

1. Herman Edwards, Kansas City: He took over a contender after Dick Vermeil's retirement. Edwards, former head coach of the New York Jets, should make the team better by going to more of a smash-mouth offensive approach that maximizes the production of Larry Johnson and by instilling an aggressive, swarming mentality that should help improve the defense. Edwards' motivational skills are on a par with those of Vermeil, his former coach in Philadelphia.

2. Scott Linehan, St. Louis: He was left a good, solid team after Mike Martz's departure. Linehan, a former offensive coordinator in Miami and Minnesota, should be able to add more of a ball-controlling dimension to the offense by giving Steven Jackson a larger rushing role and by having tight ends more involved in the passing game. Former Saints coach Jim Haslett, the Rams' new defensive coordinator, will do his part to allow the Rams to pose a serious challenge to Seattle in the NFC West.

WRONG!!!!!

He also predicted Nall would win the starting job over Holcomb and JP.

He's nothing more than a journalist who flipflops depending on where his prediction went.

Carruicci is no different than MB posters who gets paid to write.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              Evans is a very good WR... we just need his oppoiste,,, a Big physical receiver that can win jump balls in the endzone and move the chains.

Comment

Working...
                              X