• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Rumor: Demoted Olson could end up in Buffalo as offensive coordinator

The St. Louis Rams told Greg Olson he would no longer be the team's offensive coordinator. While he was not fired, Olson was given the option of seeking another coaching opportunity elsewhere.
    full story

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Rumor: Demoted Olson could end up in Buffalo as offensive coordinator

Yikes. They were far WORSE than the Bills this past season. We just got rid of another ex-Rams OC. Lesson learned.

Pass.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

He'll probably get a great recommendation from Fairchild.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

this will not pass for the "significant changes" Juaron promised.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

though it seems like the writer is just speculating on possible destinations for Olson.
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Romes
              though it seems like the writer is just speculating on possible destinations for Olson.

Speculation betta be all there is to this..........

GO BILLS!!!!!!
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• theanswer74
                • Apr 2004

Olsen is not from the staff Fairchild came from. The thing is, I dont know how much input he had in the Rams offense. They were really good the year before, but I remember hearing Linehan was calling the plays.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Yeah, let's go for another recycled retread who can't even keep his job.

Never, I mean NEVER, promote from within when there is another team's reject on the market.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mayotm
                    • Jul 2003

It's probably not entirely fair to judge Olsen based on the Rams poor offensive performance last season. Jackson and Bulger both missed several games. In addition, their offensive line was decimated with injuries. Not saying he would be a good hire, but did want to point out those things.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Fairchild is another former Ram coordinator. We all know how that turned out. No thanks. Been there done that.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Good chance of this loser becoming our OC if Schonert doesn't. Olsen under Jaruon for 2 years as QBs coach.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

im sorry but Olsen would not be a good choice
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• historypete
                            • Feb 2005

In todays Buffalo News, Mark Gaughan talks about Olson at the end of his article. He has ties to Jauron from Chicago and Detriot. I hope we don't go this way, but all of a sudden his name has started popping up which may be a bad sign.

Comment

• raphael120
                              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                              • Oct 2005

If they hire this guy I'm not going to follow the Bills next year. Totally ******ed and lateral move. How the hell would he be ANY better than Fairchild? All of the offenses that Olsen ran sucked, probably even more so than when Fairchild was there. Just pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                              X