X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Great NFL Video site!

Not as good as what JJ can put up but it's got the Drew block to the Moulds circus catch against the fins.

It's free.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

One thing about the fins. They are good team to play if you need to make a highlight video

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

That is a cool site I found it last year during the season. You need broadband to really enjoy it.

Also make sure your media player and all that good stuff is up to date

Be sure to watch the Marv Levy pieces TO do so just go to the Bills section. The main one is called "Marv Levy Feature" I have watched it 20 times at least, still gets me emotional
      Last edited by Billz_fan; 04-04-2003, 11:31 AM.
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

LMAO

I have been sitting over there watching clips as they added some things since I was there last season. One new piece is "Soundtracks Drew Bledsoe 2002 Preseason"

In one sequence with the Bills in the red zone Bledsoe walks over to the Vikings defense and tells them "The next play is gonna be a touchdown" It was
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
        X