PDA

View Full Version : Brown's Best - Part I

justasportsfan
01-08-2008, 01:57 PM
BEST DUO: Angelo Crowell and John DiGiorgio - The unlikely pairing led the team in tackles with 140 and 137 total tackles respectively. DiGiorgio was tied for second on the team in tackles for loss and Crowell was the leading tackler in the league among AFC outside linebackers. They played all three downs for most of the season and had 10 passes defensed between them, three fumble recoveries and four sacks. Crowell in fact was also the only linebacker in the league to have a sack, safety, forced fumble, fumble recovery and pass breakup.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5787

Jeff1220
01-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I am honestly content with DiG-Poz-Crow at LB. Ellison would be solid depth (as are Haggan and Wire imo). You'll see these guys elevate their production with a quality big guy up front.

raphael120
01-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Browns Worst - Ellison

ParanoidAndroid
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm not sure DiGiorgio is a fit on the outside. Poz at MLB would have likely led the team in tackles assuming he kept that ridiculous Demeco Ryans-like pace. Defensive ROY might have been a tougher decision. So, MLB is where he should be. An OLB who can better move through traffic and get to the ball carrier is what we need. Ellison is solid in pass coverage but is a liability against the run. I was almost calling for Coy Wire to replace him. :ill:

jamze132
01-09-2008, 03:37 AM
I'm not sure DiGiorgio is a fit on the outside. Poz at MLB would have likely led the team in tackles assuming he kept that ridiculous Demeco Ryans-like pace. Defensive ROY might have been a tougher decision. So, MLB is where he should be. An OLB who can better move through traffic and get to the ball carrier is what we need. Ellison is solid in pass coverage but is a liability against the run. I was almost calling for Coy Wire to replace him. :ill:

I would say its pretty bad when we are WANTING Coy Wire in there anywhere on defense!