We need max back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need max back

We dont have that energy without him that we need. Im sorry but if you havent noticed that he is one of our best players you must be on crack
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: We need max back

Ummm because we won with him the line-up? no...

Max is constantly getting bash for not his crappy play. Max is NOT the answer. We are not better with him in the line-up. If Max didn't have his amazing speed, he would never have been in the NHL.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
      Ummm because we won with him the line-up? no...

Max is constantly getting bash for not his crappy play. Max is NOT the answer. We are not better with him in the line-up. If Max didn't have his amazing speed, he would never have been in the NHL.
      Agreed. We don't need Max, we need a difference maker. The one problem with this team is that they don't have a difference maker who can get that last second goal or make that play that lifts the rest of the team. This should be the FO focus in the near future...it they actually want to win.

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Max sucks, just admit it.

We could package him nicely with Soupy and Timmy for a decent player who will score goals for us.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

We definitely need Max back!

Nobody will trade for a hurt guy.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

All show, no finish.

He is better off playing in Europe.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• LABillsFan
              • Aug 2002

I'm on crack. He needs to go
              I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Im sorry but why does he need to go. Because he can make plays in the zone. Because he hussles and gets open and makes good passes. Because he can control the puck and is good on the forcheck. Because he has a pretty good shot. So which one is it.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                  • Aug 2002

You come in here about once every two weeks, proclaim that you are some hockey expert, make a statement that only make sense to you and then you run away for another two weeks. Are you off watching reruns of American Idol cause you know jack **** about the Sabres and hockey. Because everything you just stated in the above post is wrong.

Comment

• G Wolly
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 83evans
                    Im sorry but why does he need to go. Because he can make plays in the zone. Because he hussles and gets open and makes good passes. Because he can control the puck and is good on the forcheck. Because he has a pretty good shot. So which one is it.
                    Well I'm glad you didn't say he scores goals, because he doesn't and THAT's the reason why he has to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X