PDA

View Full Version : Who want's to be GOD of BUFFALO?

im4bflo
01-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Anyone, who brings a CHAMPIONSHIP to BUFFALO, in football or hockey,
would be immortal for life in WNY. Isn't that worth the money if you have it?
If I had it, we would have a CHAMPIONSHIP, and you would be worshipping me,
like I would be worshipping you, if you did the same!
Damn, win one BIG ONE, and you've got income from that for life.
What's with these rich bastards? What an investment!
We DESERVE a CHAMPIONSHIP! Don't we??????

MTBillsFan
01-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Galisano had the chance with the Sabres and didn't break the bank on Briere and Drury or a top flight Defenseman.

im4bflo
01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Galisano had the chance with the Sabres and didn't break the bank on Briere and Drury or a top flight Defenseman.

I hear ya bro, you're right there, some badass defense, and we're drinking from the CUP!

jamze132
01-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Or lack of defensive injuries a couple years ago...

MikeInRoch
01-09-2008, 09:00 AM
As if having Briere or Drury was what was going to put this team over the top this year...

HHURRICANE
01-09-2008, 09:14 AM
The problem is that we have two owners that look at their respective teams as investments. Hard to win championships when you are always looking at the business end of things.

elltrain22
01-09-2008, 10:25 AM
As if having Briere or Drury was what was going to put this team over the top this year...

Actually it might have certainly done that. How many close games have we lost this year, and what 2 players always seemed to get it done when it mattered?? Also, look at guys like Afinogenov & Vanek w/o these 2 guys. Our powerplay has suffered, our penalty kill has suffered, our defensive zone ability has suffered, and it all stems from these 2 guys not being here. We were a top NHL team w/ these 2 guys, and now, we are maybe a number 8 seed (if we get lucky) in the eastern conference playoffs.

G Wolly
01-09-2008, 04:02 PM
When Kelly buys the Bills...

yordad
01-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Yep, I think Kelly comes back, and finishes the job.

Typ0
01-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Actually it might have certainly done that. How many close games have we lost this year, and what 2 players always seemed to get it done when it mattered?? Also, look at guys like Afinogenov & Vanek w/o these 2 guys. Our powerplay has suffered, our penalty kill has suffered, our defensive zone ability has suffered, and it all stems from these 2 guys not being here. We were a top NHL team w/ these 2 guys, and now, we are maybe a number 8 seed (if we get lucky) in the eastern conference playoffs.

they had already decided to leave years ago...TG could do nothing.

Nighthawk
01-10-2008, 06:15 PM

I agree...this team wasn't good enough last year to win the cup. Both of them would definitely help, but the Sabres needed to make changes even if they both stayed.

Nighthawk
01-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I wonder if Mark Cuban would have an interest in being an owner of the Bills? I know he has expressed a desire to purchase an NFL team in the past.

im4bflo
01-10-2008, 06:38 PM
I wonder if Mark Cuban would have an interest in being an owner of the Bills? I know he has expressed a desire to purchase an NFL team in the past.

That would be cool, because I know Cuban want's to win, and he want's to win championships! And he's got soooo much money.

Nighthawk
01-10-2008, 06:52 PM
That would be cool, because I know Cuban want's to win, and he want's to win championships! And he's got soooo much money.

Buffalo needs some good luck and getting him as an owner would be very good luck. As long as he keeps the team here...of course.