X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Cuts that the Bills have to make!!!

The Bills may have to eat some crow and make some necessary cuts in the off-season for this team to improve.

1) Peerless Price - he is horrible and unfortunately he will be a salary cap hit. I believe he still has 2 years left at 2.5 million a year.

2) Anthony Thomas - instead of A-train it should be "Thomas the tank engine". This guy is as slow as molasses. Good bye.

3) Ryan Nuefield - how does this guy keep making the roster? My belief is that this is half the problem with the Bills. They fall in love with players that couldn't play on any other team in the league.

4) Coy Wire - 6 years of mediocrity. Read above.

The Bills continue to carry guys that wouldn't make other rosters becuase they are cheap. Look at the cuts we have made. The players end up no where after they leave this team.

For the Bills to get better they have to get rid of guys that they continue to lose with.

Feel free to add to the list.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cuts that the Bills have to make!!!

zero chance wire gets cut. hes cheap and versatile capable of playing every lb position and a demon on st. hes here for the duration

the others you mentioned are all gone next season along with at least two among aiken stamer and haggen
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Meathead
      zero chance wire gets cut. hes cheap and versatile capable of playing every lb position and a demon on st. hes here for the duration

the others you mentioned are all gone next season along with at least two among aiken stamer and haggen
      I knew Wire would be an unpopular choice at #4. But seriously, if we cut him tommorrow I'm not sure he would even get picked up.

That's the problem with this team and it's fans. Wire plays okay on a crappy team. How many playoff teams would have this guy on their roster? None.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        I knew Wire would be an unpopular choice at #4. But seriously, if we cut him tommorrow I'm not sure he would even get picked up.

That's the problem with this team and it's fans. Wire plays okay on a crappy team. How many playoff teams would have this guy on their roster? None.

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

With Buffalo's luck, NE would probably take him and he'd go to the god damn Pro Bowl.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

I disagree with that. Wire is a valuable backup LB (knows all three spots) in a league growing cover 2 system, can backup safety and is known around the NFL for his ST skills. He'd get picked up pretty quick.

Everybody else on your list probably will be gone next year.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

I agree with the first post.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Wire used to be invisible, but he has been stepping up. Not sure they'd cut him.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

I agree with all except Coy Wire. Go back and watch the Atlanta game and tell me you'd cut Wire. He put a beating on many Falcons with his brutal hits that game! Best game I've seen him have in a long time!!! He provides good depth and is cheap for backup!!!

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                    • Oct 2002

I agree with the first post.

I would add Leonard.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Shelby, please don't read this.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

I think we need better depth at secondary as well. Leonard is not good depth. Youboty looked great on that interception but was constantly picked on when he played. He appears to be very athletic but not an NFL caliber DB.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

HHuricane speaks the truth people, add Jason Jefferson, Jim Leonard, Shaud Williams, and please dont resign Sam Aiken, Josh Stamer, jemtrus Butler, Jason Webster, Kevin Harrison, Leon Joe, Copeland Bryant, cause these guys are bums
                          but i wouldnt mind them at all given contracts too Bryan Scott, Blake Costanzo, George Wilson, and Justin Jenkins they all played well when given the oppurtunity
                          if i had another wish for cuts i would put on Larry Triplett and Melvin Fowler, both of there psotions need to be upgraded for us to be serious contenders, build up the middle just like baseball, We got young guys who will step in and fill the shoes of the former ST standouts, guyz like Ellison, and Dig and Scott would fill roles of cuttin those bums mentioned prior cause they contributed to nothing but losing and mediocracy
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
                            I would add Leonard.
                            Agreed. He's the kind of guy you want to pull for, but he is absolutely terrible.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Youboty is a must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X