PDA

View Full Version : Poz still not 100%

madness
01-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Poz still hanging around

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>January 8, 2008
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:51 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2764)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>POZ STILL HANGING AROUND: Passed by Poz in the hallway today as he's still rehabbing from his broken forearm suffered way back in week three. He's still working back to 100 percent. --- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
This just goes to show you hindsight's a ***** when you don't know all the facts.

THATHURMANATOR
01-09-2008, 09:37 AM
BUT HE COULD HAVE COME BACK IN WEEK 7 WAAAAAA.

colin
01-09-2008, 10:40 AM
i really hope this kid is as good as hyped.

if he turns out to be a stud and we get briggs in the offseason we will make it soooooo much harder to convert 3 & long. every 4 yard pass will be met with a giant jarring hit.

streetkings01
01-09-2008, 10:47 AM
I wonder how many people will come and eat some crow?

Mr. Miyagi
01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Broken bones take time to heal. He'll be back 100% by TC with minimal residual effects. It's not a like a joint or ligament.

jamesiscool
01-09-2008, 01:20 PM
if he turns out to be a stud and we get briggs in the offseason we will make it soooooo much harder to convert 3 & long.

dood. we arent guna get briggs. garunteed.

yordad
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Chris Brown isn't a Journalist. I don't care that his screen name on buffalobills.com says "journalist extraordinaire". He is a PR agent. And, he spins everything, and he has no objectiveness. In fact, seems like he works for Ralph Wilson direct. Like Ralph approves his blog before he post it or something.

I have read from more objective journalist that Poz was ready with 4 or 5 games left. Maybe not 100%, but LBs play with cast all the time. I'm not saying I'm a doctor, and I know it was a pretty bad injury, but I'm going to give the believability edge to a actual journalist.

raphael120
01-09-2008, 02:46 PM
dood. we arent guna get briggs. garunteed.

See my Clark Haggans post.

jamze132
01-09-2008, 04:05 PM
If I broke my arm at the beginning of the season, everything I do until the next season, I would consider it "rehab".

The guy could have played this year. But due to the other numerous injuries around, they needed roster spots and they weren't prepared to be down a spot for 6-8 weeks.

Historian
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I have read from more objective journalist that Poz was ready with 4 or 5 games left. Maybe not 100%, but LBs play with cast all the time.

My orthopedist told me most athletes (and he's operated on several pros) go back to their sport at 85%

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Chris Brown isn't a Journalist. I don't care that his screen name on buffalobills.com says "journalist extraordinaire". He is a PR agent. And, he spins everything, and he has no objectiveness. In fact, seems like he works for Ralph Wilson direct. Like Ralph approves his blog before he post it or something.

I have read from more objective journalist that Poz was ready with 4 or 5 games left. Maybe not 100%, but LBs play with cast all the time. I'm not saying I'm a doctor, and I know it was a pretty bad injury, but I'm going to give the believability edge to a actual journalist.

This is how I feel as well. He might not have been 100%, but he could have played.

im4bflo
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Hell yeah you play, you put a bigass cast on your arm, which makes your arm
a huge club, and you bust some heads, old school !!! :stick:

yordad
01-10-2008, 11:52 PM
This is how I feel as well. He might not have been 100%, but he could have played.Thanks. But, I'm curious to see if anyone has felt the same way about Chris Brown. When you said, "this is how I feel as well", did you mean my whole reply?

camelcowboy
01-10-2008, 11:53 PM
waaaa my arm is broken. Thats what casts are for.

LABillsFan
01-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Hell yeah you play, you put a bigass cast on your arm, which makes your arm
a huge club, and you bust some heads, old school !!! :stick:
:rofl:

I think I broke his freakin' neck
I think you broke his freakin' neck
See I told you I broke his freakin' neck.

chernobylwraiths
01-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks. But, I'm curious to see if anyone has felt the same way about Chris Brown. When you said, "this is how I feel as well", did you mean my whole reply?

I don't know about Chris Brown. Honestly, I meant most of the rest of the post. But, when you work for the team, your objectivity will definitely come into question.

Night Train
01-12-2008, 09:24 AM
I broke my arm during August in High School. I was playing full speed by the 4th game at the end of September. I was a DT.

I don't know all the facts but Chris Brown is just filing a report and nothing more. The " told ya so " crowd is shooting blanks.

Jan Reimers
01-12-2008, 09:36 AM
A lot of posting about what is really a non-issue at this point.

Oh wait. That would describe a good many threads here.

yordad
01-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I broke my arm during August in High School. I was playing full speed by the 4th game at the end of September. I was a DT.

I don't know all the facts but Chris Brown is just filing a report and nothing more. The " told ya so " crowd is shooting blanks.Not to say I disagree with you (because actually I agree), but I don't believe it was a normal break. I can't reseach it right now though.

If anyone does decide to check into the nature of the break, a link for it would be appreciated.

chernobylwraiths
01-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Not to say I disagree with you (because actually I agree), but I don't believe it was a normal break. I can't reseach it right now though.

If anyone does decide to check into the nature of the break, a link for it would be appreciated.

I had "heard" things on GR saying it was a compound fracture and that there was actually bones sticking out.