JP got jammed out of $5 Million this season, who gets the short cut next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

JP got jammed out of $5 Million this season, who gets the short cut next?

It's fairly obvious that my other thread was a joke, this team will never spend anything on it's players with RW alive. Who do we jam next on our roster to make more width in RW's wallet??

P.S. I will never buy the small market BS, RW gets a huge check from the league every year and pockets enough to buy Denny's instead of sitting there for the Senior coffee discount everyday.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: JP got jammed out of $5 Million this season, who gets the short cut next?

I'll go with Evans, he'll get offered a AAA member card and a lifetime AARP membership on the condition that he catches for 1,600 yards for his extension. We are also going to hire from within because the staff gets taffy every christmas as a bonus and will never dare ask for more.

The waterboy has a better than average chance of working as the line coach, he only has to ask his parents and the job is his.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

haha! Nice to have you back skoobs.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

I don't understand this thread

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Oaf
          I don't understand this thread
          Let me explain it for you.

A skeptic has jumped to a conclusion, and he is stating his suspicions as fact.

Let me know if I can clear anything else up for you.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

So let me get this straight....JP sucked a huge engorged member yet the FO screwed him?

Thanks for clarifying....you didn't have to come back and post. It was nice while you took your hiatus.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

The thing about incentives is...you have to earn them.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

JP has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

JP didn't earn that $5m, so he shouldn't have it given to him...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Nobody but Lynch has earned their pay on O. Fire them all.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

JP lost his starting job because he wasn't performing. plain and simple. Jp got a 2nd chance to hit all of those incentives and sputtered more..

I like JP. Love his arm strength, love the way he embraced Buffalo, and showed up during the offseason and tried to be a leader.

BUT he did not earn those incentives, therefore he did not get short changed here at all.

Who here would have been willing to pay out 3 million in incentives for -3 million in overall performance.

keeping JP's salary down by benching him (because he deserved it and the Bill sneeded the change) made JP that much more tradeable. It was a very intelligent move all around.

That being said ... if we can not get a day 1 pick for JP then we keep him and let him play out his contract. Who knows a new OC and an unthinkable Edwrds injury and JP could rise from the ashes. He isn't horrible to the point where he couldn't right his ship.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                        he wasn't performing. plain and simple. .
                        Same with everyone else. Fire em all except Lynch.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• Bert102176
                          • Aug 2002

look at the D's JP faced compared to Edwards Jp faced harder D's and JP even did a better job against NE then TE did JP is the better of the QB's
                          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
                            • Jan 2006

"JP lost his starting job because he wasn't performing. plain and simple. Jp got a 2nd chance to hit all of those incentives and sputtered more.."

Is that a nickname for Vince Wilfork?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
                              It's fairly obvious that my other thread was a joke, this team will never spend anything on it's players with RW alive. Who do we jam next on our roster to make more width in RW's wallet??
                              Apparently you were chasing your tail when Dockery signed.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X