PDA

View Full Version : JP got jammed out of $5 Million this season, who gets the short cut next?

Mitchy moo
01-10-2008, 09:51 PM
It's fairly obvious that my other thread was a joke, this team will never spend anything on it's players with RW alive. Who do we jam next on our roster to make more width in RW's wallet??

P.S. I will never buy the small market BS, RW gets a huge check from the league every year and pockets enough to buy Denny's instead of sitting there for the Senior coffee discount everyday.

Mitchy moo
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I'll go with Evans, he'll get offered a AAA member card and a lifetime AARP membership on the condition that he catches for 1,600 yards for his extension. We are also going to hire from within because the staff gets taffy every christmas as a bonus and will never dare ask for more.

The waterboy has a better than average chance of working as the line coach, he only has to ask his parents and the job is his.

justasportsfan
01-10-2008, 09:59 PM
haha! Nice to have you back skoobs.

Oaf
01-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't understand this thread

feldspar
01-10-2008, 11:33 PM
I don't understand this thread

Let me explain it for you.

A skeptic has jumped to a conclusion, and he is stating his suspicions as fact.

Let me know if I can clear anything else up for you. :whistling

Mr. Pink
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
So let me get this straight....JP sucked a huge engorged member yet the FO screwed him?

Thanks for clarifying....you didn't have to come back and post. It was nice while you took your hiatus.

Jeff1220
01-11-2008, 08:53 AM
The thing about incentives is...you have to earn them.

TacklingDummy
01-11-2008, 08:59 AM
JP has no one to blame but himself.

jamze132
01-11-2008, 09:07 AM
JP didn't earn that $5m, so he shouldn't have it given to him...

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Nobody but Lynch has earned their pay on O. Fire them all.

ddaryl
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
JP lost his starting job because he wasn't performing. plain and simple. Jp got a 2nd chance to hit all of those incentives and sputtered more..

I like JP. Love his arm strength, love the way he embraced Buffalo, and showed up during the offseason and tried to be a leader.

BUT he did not earn those incentives, therefore he did not get short changed here at all.

Who here would have been willing to pay out 3 million in incentives for -3 million in overall performance.

keeping JP's salary down by benching him (because he deserved it and the Bill sneeded the change) made JP that much more tradeable. It was a very intelligent move all around.

That being said ... if we can not get a day 1 pick for JP then we keep him and let him play out his contract. Who knows a new OC and an unthinkable Edwrds injury and JP could rise from the ashes. He isn't horrible to the point where he couldn't right his ship.

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
he wasn't performing. plain and simple. .
Same with everyone else. Fire em all except Lynch.

Bert102176
01-11-2008, 10:26 AM
look at the D's JP faced compared to Edwards Jp faced harder D's and JP even did a better job against NE then TE did JP is the better of the QB's

JPFBillsFan
01-11-2008, 10:34 AM
"JP lost his starting job because he wasn't performing. plain and simple. Jp got a 2nd chance to hit all of those incentives and sputtered more.."

Is that a nickname for Vince Wilfork?

Dr. Lecter
01-11-2008, 10:40 AM
It's fairly obvious that my other thread was a joke, this team will never spend anything on it's players with RW alive. Who do we jam next on our roster to make more width in RW's wallet??

Apparently you were chasing your tail when Dockery signed.

acehole
01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
So let me get this straight....JP sucked a huge engorged member yet the FO screwed him?

Thanks for clarifying....you didn't have to come back and post. It was nice while you took your hiatus.

No doubt you are correct about JPs play.

Take it into consideration he was somewhat set up to do so.

djjimkelly
01-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Nobody but Lynch has earned their pay on O. Fire them all.

i disagree the pass blocking this year was better then anything we have seen in seriously 10-12 years. but that being said it still only netted us the 31st O in the league.

Dont drink the water
01-11-2008, 11:23 AM
The :mex: ought to pool their money and give it to JP.

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 11:24 AM
i disagree the pass blocking this year was better then anything we have seen in seriously 10-12 years. but that being said it still only netted us the 31st O in the league.
for the price we paid, they aren't worth it. They also can't opens holes for the passing gmae.

ddaryl
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
for the price we paid, they aren't worth it. They also can't opens holes for the passing gmae.

disagree. We have a pretty solid OL that does need to improve on run blocking. But the pass blocking this year was worth every penny.

No matter what we did this year opposing teams never respected our pass attack and almost always had extra attackers stacked up to beat the run. That was caused by our playcalling and our QB performance.

Fowler IMO is the weak link. Get us a C in the mold of Hull and many of those run blocking problems will be taken care of.

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
I was being sarcastic guys.

Since people said JP didn't earn his money, the entire o sucked whether he was the qb or not so seems like everyone else didn't earn their paycheck as well except for Lynch.

patmoran2006
01-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Apparently you were chasing your tail when Dockery signed.
ya ya ya.. They spent $70 million on the OL.. yada yada yada..

"ralph isn't cheap"

People tend to forget to do that we let our best two players go via FA (Fletcher and Clements) It was addition after subtraction. Nothing more, nothing less.

Get better on the OL.. Get worse, far worse at corner and MLB (for a few years anyway while Poz learns)

You want to impress me Ralphy? DO it this year.. Spend another $70 million WITHOUT letting valuable/expensive players walk.

jpdex12
01-11-2008, 10:16 PM
look at the D's JP faced compared to Edwards Jp faced harder D's and JP even did a better job against NE then TE did JP is the better of the QB's

He was a 4th year player. Usually by then if you have IT, you show it no matter who you are playing!

Historian
01-12-2008, 06:22 AM
Fot the money Losman has already stole from us, he should be forced to sweep every street in Western New York.

And he can hire Rob Johnson to help him.

Mitchy moo
01-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Fot the money Losman has already stole from us, he should be forced to sweep every street in Western New York.

And he can hire Rob Johnson to help him.

good one.

MikeInRoch
01-13-2008, 09:40 AM
People tend to forget to do that we let our best two players go via FA (Fletcher and Clements) It was addition after subtraction. Nothing more, nothing less.

Clements was not one of the two best players on the team.

Cleve
01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Sometimes the salaries get forgotten - it's hard to believe such a lackluster mediocre, unproven performer as JP was pulling in THAT kind of bank on payday.

Given the salary cap, do we really need to be paying nobodys like J.P. that much money?