PDA

View Full Version : Let's say RW just wills you the Bills when he croaks....

Mitchy moo
01-10-2008, 09:59 PM
How do you make the team more profitable ??

We need to give the old man some ideas, lord knows he has no idea how to make the extra $$$$$$$$ to make the team competitive now.

Ebenezer
01-10-2008, 11:22 PM
he wills me the Bills? unless he dies in 2009 I have to figure out where to get the money to pay the inheritance tax or I have to sell the team...anything else is academic.

LABillsFan
01-11-2008, 01:06 AM
I lower beer prices to $3 a glass with a 5 drink min. (cuz you know after 5, comes a 12'er) Then instead of Ketchup I put in packs of Dave's Insanity hot sauce, you guessed it, another 3 or 4 beers. I put a beautiful woman in the souvenir stand and raise those prices.

I was at a Bison's game once and before the game started I was checking out an old school Bison's jersey at the stand. I asked how much it was, I forgot how much she said, it was so long ago. I said no thanks I didn't have that much to drink, low and behold comes the 7th inning stretch, I'm tanked and before the first out of the 8th, I'm wearing an old school Bison's Jersey.

LtFinFan66
01-11-2008, 04:24 AM
:rofl:

Night Train
01-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Sell 50 % of the team to Rick Snowden, the strip club king. Sell exclusive Season ticket packages including after game limo rides back to Ricks Tally-Ho, open bar & multiple private booth passes.

You'd sell out every season and have a waiting list of 40,000.

That's gold, Jerry..GOLD !

Stewie
01-11-2008, 06:55 AM
more profitable? move the team to LA of course

streetkings01
01-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I'd move the team to L.A.!LOL

Just kidding I swear, please dont ban me!!!!!

streetkings01
01-11-2008, 07:53 AM
more profitable? move the team to LA of courseLOL....didn't even see this post!

DraftBoy
01-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Hire Good Looking strippers to be the new Jills

bigbub2352
01-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Change the uniforms, so net sales increase on all apparrel

Jeff1220
01-11-2008, 09:48 AM
More profitable?
I'd sell the team (quickly) to the highest bidding business group that knows what the heck they're doing, then I'd retire on the fortune I just made.

Dont drink the water
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Raise ticket costs to get some of the riff-raff out.
Find a way to fine those who cause trouble in stands so more want to come.
Install a high reseller license fee. Aggressively go after the ticket agencies buying blocks of tickets and selling to opposition fans; put clause in contract allowing them to take back seats without payment to commercial sellers. Some areas in stadium seem to have large numbers of these fans some games.
Hire a top-rate hidden camera crew and put bugs on sideline, locker room, everyhere.

streetkings01
01-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Hire Good Looking strippers to be the new JillsWhat happened to that guy that looked like Drew Bledsoe and used to love him some jills??? I think Phil was his name?

theanswer74
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM
How do you make the team more profitable ??

We need to give the old man some ideas, lord knows he has no idea how to make the extra $$$$$$$$ to make the team competitive now.

How would I make the team more profitable? Can you say LA Bills?

Honestly, thats the only way. But like Mr Wilson, I could never move or sell the team to a buyer out of town.

So what i would do is plead my case to Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder to try and get them to improve the revenue sharing plan that as is will ruin the NFL for small market teams.

I would also take away budget from players salaries and add budget to the front office. Get a strong group in here running the Bills, pay them well enough that they want to stay, and hope they can draft and develop the best team possible.

venis2k1
01-11-2008, 03:36 PM
How would I make the team more profitable? Can you say LA Bills?

Honestly, thats the only way. But like Mr Wilson, I could never move or sell the team to a buyer out of town.

So what i would do is plead my case to Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder to try and get them to improve the revenue sharing plan that as is will ruin the NFL for small market teams.

I would also take away budget from players salaries and add budget to the front office. Get a strong group in here running the Bills, pay them well enough that they want to stay, and hope they can draft and develop the best team possible.

So your not gonna sign every Big name free agent to hit the market??? every person on this board will call you cheap and senile.

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Raise ticket costs to get some of the riff-raff out.
Find a way to fine those who cause trouble in stands so more want to come.
Install a high reseller license fee. Aggressively go after the ticket agencies buying blocks of tickets and selling to opposition fans; put clause in contract allowing them to take back seats without payment to commercial sellers. Some areas in stadium seem to have large numbers of these fans some games.
Hire a top-rate hidden camera crew and put bugs on sideline, locker room, everyhere.

Sounds like somebody has had some bad experience with rowdy fans.

Mudflap1
01-11-2008, 05:11 PM
The Bills are in the top 3rd in the league in profitability, so profitability is really not that much of an issue...

Historian
01-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Sell the naming rights to the: Stadium...Field house....parking lot where Mikey threw up....etc.....etc....

Jan Reimers
01-12-2008, 07:19 AM
Sell the naming rights to the: Stadium...Field house....parking lot where Mikey threw up....etc.....etc....
Ah, yes. The Mikey Memorial Puking Lot.

Mitchy moo
01-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Ah, yes. The Mikey Memorial Puking Lot.

:puke: