PDA

View Full Version : 'Endless possibilities' for Bills' defense

lunatic_bills_fan
04-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Hope someone didnt already post this, pretty good article actually.

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6295857)

TypicalBill
04-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Im pumped now!!!! when does the season Start??!!

Thanks LBF :up:

Pride
04-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Good article!

fabolouspaul
04-04-2003, 02:37 PM
Gray needs to step down and let Lebeau and GW do the work for us!

ublinkwescore
04-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Has there ever been a better time to be a Bills fan?

I can't wait till week one - and I have a strong feeling that we're gonna have the longest season possible in the AFC - if you know what I mean.

I hope we get the pleasure of sending the Titans home in January before we get to the big dance.

ublinkwescore
04-04-2003, 02:41 PM
We'll can Gray if we don't see some stiff D play, and Lebeau is breathing over his shoulder - I'm not worried about a thing.

fabolouspaul
04-04-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Has there ever been a better time to be a Bills fan?

I can't wait till week one - and I have a strong feeling that we're gonna have the longest season possible in the AFC - if you know what I mean.

I hope we get the pleasure of sending the Titans home in January before we get to the big dance.

Better yet, send the Raiders home! Cause here in California(especially LA), everyone is on there bandwagon. It sucks that ever single time the Raiders play on CBS, they televise it! :grind:

ublinkwescore
04-04-2003, 02:56 PM
I don't have any problems with the Raiders - that's my grandfathers team, and for the most part, their fans are loyal non bandwagon hoppers - at least in my experiences.

But if they get in our way during the playoffs, then yeah, it's time to sink their ship.

JayWood
04-04-2003, 03:17 PM
All I can say is.....GAME ON!!!!!!

lunatic_bills_fan
04-04-2003, 03:17 PM
I really think the league has the Radiers figured out. I just think the age is gonna catch up with them now and Salary Cap issues are going to play havoc on that team. I look for them to finish probably 3rd in the AFC West.

venis2k1
04-04-2003, 03:35 PM
I have them dead last in the AFCW, The "New" Chargers with boston should be good, The Broncos should win the Div., and if PH can come back strong the Cheifs will be all kinds of nasty.

The Spaz
04-04-2003, 03:39 PM
You see the D was supposed to suck last year it was all a plan...lol:)! On a serious note I'm glad that we seem very well organized and every possible scenario covered. Go Bills!