PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Williams to get interview for Skins' HC job

OpIv37
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Just reported on Fox 5 DC news.

Seriously, I think Manboobs can be a decent head coach, IF he learned from his mistakes in Buffalo and stops standing by his people even when they're not performing. The guy obviously knows D.

But at the same time, I think the Skins can do better with the way Snyder throws cash around.

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Just reported on Fox 5 DC news.

Seriously, I think Manboobs can be a decent head coach, IF he learned from his mistakes in Buffalo and stops standing by his people even when they're not performing. The guy obviously knows D.

But at the same time, I think the Skins can do better with the way Snyder throws cash around.
I agree. I hope he stays there instead of Miami. He and Tuna could make things very hard for a sputtering offense like ours. Don't know why people here want Shonert. Don't think he can handle Tuna and BB .

hydro
01-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah because the Tuna is the coach of the Dolphins. Right?

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah because the Tuna is the coach of the Dolphins. Right?
NO but he knows talent. Do you like where the bills are headed? Was Marv the coach? People here say he's reponsible for building the cowboys. Do you disagree?

hydro
01-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I absolutely believe that he had a lot to do with the team Dallas has now. But you were trying to make it seem like when we play the Dolphins that its going to be a battle between the Parcells and our OC, which is not going to be the case.

And no matter who Parcells brings in, its going to be hard for us to compete with them because he is going to bring in a great mind while im sure we won't.

YardRat
01-11-2008, 06:38 PM
I think Williams will do just fine on his second go-round and won't be the least bit surprised if he gets the Washington gig.

justasportsfan
01-11-2008, 06:46 PM
But you were trying to make it seem like when we play the Dolphins that its going to be a battle between the Parcells and our OC, which is not going to be the case.
Wrong.That would be your interpretation. It's PArcells and fins vs our entire team. GW was implied in my post not just Tuna. I said what I said because D is the strength of both GW and Parcells and O is our weakest unit.

while im sure we won't.your words, not mine. Too bad you think that way. :rolleyes:

Historian
01-12-2008, 06:17 AM
I think Manboobs can be a decent head coach

:roflmao:

I hope Snyder hires him.

He deserves him.

Night Train
01-12-2008, 06:19 AM
I wonder if Snyder will be impressed with his uber cool laptop full of stats, like TD was. :shakeno:

don137
01-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Bellichick sucked when he was at Cleveland so he could do well. One thing against GW is I remember in 2006 how he thought his scheme was so good it didn't matter who was on defense. He got rid of a lot of talent that did not care for him and the defense sputtered. Sounds like his arrogance has not gone away.

Jan Reimers
01-12-2008, 07:14 AM
If he gets the job, the first thing Double-G should do is hire the best Offensive Coordinator that Snyder's money can buy. And then leave the guy totally alone.