PDA

View Full Version : List your favotite draft scout site

Yasgur's Farm
01-11-2008, 07:28 PM
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2008&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

DraftBoy
01-12-2008, 12:13 AM
d2football.com
d3football.com
gbnreport.com
draftdaddy.com
nfldraftscout.com
footballsfuture.com
billszone.com :D

bigbub2352
01-12-2008, 09:57 AM
nfldraftcountdown.com

Don't Panic
01-12-2008, 10:54 AM
nfldraftscout is a good one... as are the others mentioned. I like this redskins site because it tells you when every mock is updated:

http://hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

You just to get over it being a Redskins site....

walterfootball is prett good too.

TigerJ
01-12-2008, 10:27 PM
I use Consensus Draft Services quite a bit.

http://condraft.com/database/index.html?y=2008

I also use Hail Redskins to keep up to date on the mocks

I think I like Walter's Football mocks about as well as any as I've seen. I think he takes a closer look than most at team needs, or maybe he just looks at fans' perceptions of needs. He does seem to get that Buffalo needs a big receiver.

I start to use NFL Draft Scout more after the combine.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-13-2008, 02:42 AM
nfldraftscout is a good one... as are the others mentioned. I like this redskins site because it tells you when every mock is updated:

http://hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

You just to get over it being a Redskins site....

walterfootball is prett good too.

I use the redskins site to check out all of the sites that they have listed--some, like the sites already listed, I pay more attention to than others. I agree about Walter's site being pretty good as well.

I try to get as much information from the sites as I can, but I also watch a lot of college football (my friends all think that it is a joke that I have 3 TVs side by side with games on during the bowl season--this year I had 4) and will focus on those positions that I think will be of particular need for the Bills during the course of the season. I've been watching WRs and TEs in particular this season and have focused on DTs for the last two years. A couple of years ago I really focused on offensive linemen, but didn't do that much this year. Unfortunately, there are a lot of teams that don't get a lot of TV exposure, so it is hard to get a chance to see some of the players on the lesser teams and in the smaller conferences. I always pay particular attention to the all-star games because sometimes that's the only time I will get a chance to see some players going up against what should be their peers, but there have been times when players have played poorly in their bowl games and the all-star games who have gone on to be much better pros than they showed (M.McNeill is one who did not have a good season, bowl game or all-star game but has turned out to be a very good pro).

I use what I have seen of a player plus what I have read to form my opinions, I don't just base them on any one thing (although I do tend to give more credence to my own eyes than to what anyone else says if they disagree).

LtFinFan66
01-13-2008, 06:31 AM
BillsZone draft zone

Don't Panic
01-14-2008, 07:48 AM
I use the redskins site to check out all of the sites that they have listed--some, like the sites already listed, I pay more attention to than others. I agree about Walter's site being pretty good as well.

I try to get as much information from the sites as I can, but I also watch a lot of college football (my friends all think that it is a joke that I have 3 TVs side by side with games on during the bowl season--this year I had 4) and will focus on those positions that I think will be of particular need for the Bills during the course of the season. I've been watching WRs and TEs in particular this season and have focused on DTs for the last two years. A couple of years ago I really focused on offensive linemen, but didn't do that much this year. Unfortunately, there are a lot of teams that don't get a lot of TV exposure, so it is hard to get a chance to see some of the players on the lesser teams and in the smaller conferences. I always pay particular attention to the all-star games because sometimes that's the only time I will get a chance to see some players going up against what should be their peers, but there have been times when players have played poorly in their bowl games and the all-star games who have gone on to be much better pros than they showed (M.McNeill is one who did not have a good season, bowl game or all-star game but has turned out to be a very good pro).

I use what I have seen of a player plus what I have read to form my opinions, I don't just base them on any one thing (although I do tend to give more credence to my own eyes than to what anyone else says if they disagree).

I've always appreciated your insight. Now I know why there's so much of it to appreciate! 4 TVs... that is devotion. My wife would have my head.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-14-2008, 10:32 PM
I've always appreciated your insight. Now I know why there's so much of it to appreciate! 4 TVs... that is devotion. My wife would have my head.

I have to give credit where credit is due: I was extremely--exceedingly--lucky in my choice of a woman to be my wife!!!!

If I even began to tell you how good she has been to me and all of the things that she has done and does for me, you would simply not believe it.

She has always been very tolerant and accepting of all of my interests and knew from the time that she met me that I was a passionate football fan. And, since I became disabled, I also think that she sees my interest in sports and being something that gives me something to do and keeps my mind active--something that helps keep me alive (which it is).

As far as having all of the TVs going is concerned, she loves it--she gets a kick out of how other people react to coming in and seeing them and then seeing me intently watching them.

By the same token, she also knows that I have also really supported her in pursuing her interests and in giving her the time to do whatever she wants to do as well. For example, this week we talked about possibly driving 3+ hours up to Boston to see an exhibition that she thinks would be interesting to see and, if the weather cooperates before the exhibition closes, we probably will do it. She's really into sci-fi--which I am not--so, when I am watching football, she has time to read or watch sci-fi movies, etc. So, it works for us, but I have to give her most of the credit--I really don't know what I would do with a wife who gave me grief or was upset by my interest in sports!