PDA

View Full Version : Jauron's "Significant Change"

patmoran2006
01-13-2008, 08:31 AM
Cant find the link or remember who posted it. But someone posted an article a few weeks ago that featured Jauron and he talked about how their was going to be "significant change".

Is making Brandon second in charge, promoting Guy and Turk in their roles, "significant change?"

What in the hell is going on with this organization. All kidding and personal attacks here--- has Ralph Wilson at nearly age 90 finally truly lost it?

These moves, especially making a marketing guy over a football guy you're top "right hand man" should make it undisputable for ANYBODY to say this is an organization that cares about winning football games more than marketing and money.

I feel bad for the fans the most. But ( I shouldnt because they make a ton of money) I also feel bad for guys like Angelo Crowell and Jason Peters. Great players who will be stuck on a team for the bulk of the careers where the organization's primary goal is to just be competitive enough to sell the most tickets with spending the least amount of money on players and qualified and proven "football organizational" people.

Disgusting.

YardRat
01-13-2008, 10:25 AM
I love it. Ralph gets railed on for not doing a good enough job marketing the team so he can financially compete in today's league, and then he puts someone in charge that is most capable of addressing that issue and he gets railed on anyway.

Those of you who asked for it...You got it. What's the problem?

Mahdi
01-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Cant find the link or remember who posted it. But someone posted an article a few weeks ago that featured Jauron and he talked about how their was going to be "significant change".

Is making Brandon second in charge, promoting Guy and Turk in their roles, "significant change?"

What in the hell is going on with this organization. All kidding and personal attacks here--- has Ralph Wilson at nearly age 90 finally truly lost it?

These moves, especially making a marketing guy over a football guy you're top "right hand man" should make it undisputable for ANYBODY to say this is an organization that cares about winning football games more than marketing and money.

I feel bad for the fans the most. But ( I shouldnt because they make a ton of money) I also feel bad for guys like Angelo Crowell and Jason Peters. Great players who will be stuck on a team for the bulk of the careers where the organization's primary goal is to just be competitive enough to sell the most tickets with spending the least amount of money on players and qualified and proven "football organizational" people.

Disgusting.
That was me who posted that and I dont see what the relation is between Jauron saying there would be significant change with regards to the football team, offense in particular and what is going on above him in the FO. The fact is this team doesnt need changes in the FO. Levy was brought here for 2 years to guide the FO in the right direction, with regards to how to draft, our FA strategy, bringing in coaches who will bring a scheme to our defense, adopting a character first approach etc. He has done that and as it stands now we have ppl in place in the FO that are more than capable of handling each aspect of the team with respect to drafting, pro scouting, cap/contracts.

Who cares about all the 'BIG NAME' FO guys that we didnt interview or sign, the ppl we have are more than qualified to handle their jobs.

HHURRICANE
01-13-2008, 10:42 AM
I'll be prepared to join the angry mob when I find out who the new OC is.

When Jauron was speaking of "significant change" he was referring the new OC position not the front office of which he has no control over.

raphael120
01-13-2008, 11:01 AM
I could give two ****s if the Bills made 500 kajillion falalalalmillion dollars.

I want them to WIN GAMES and go to PLAYOFFS!

T-Long
01-13-2008, 11:31 AM
When he said "significant change", I don't think that had anything to do with the front office shuffling. Obviously, Dick didn't want a major change in that department because that would mean his job may be in jeopardy, and why would he endorse that to Ralph? Makes no sense. When he referred to the "significant change", it was with the offense. Now, if Turk becomes the new OC, then you definitely have the right to ***** because that comment made us all believe that someone is coming in from outside the organization. But at this point, none of us can really say we are surprised with the front office moves, but the OC? That's a different story.

LABillsFan
01-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Unless Turk, while using the same system has shown Jauron that he'll call a game differently. That would be a significant change. Maybe he knew Mouse was leaving and while a younger version of Mouse with schemes of his own would be taking over, that would be a major change. Jauron having more say is a significant change. Sometimes its not what you learn to do from people, its what you learn not to do.

Bert102176
01-13-2008, 06:29 PM
the Significant change is that he is now gonna shower before each game

chernobylwraiths
01-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Just how many Ralph sucks or Ralph is cheap threads are you gonna make?

Nighthawk
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Jauron's "significant change" must mean has a new pair of underwear on.

Forward_Lateral
01-13-2008, 07:02 PM
A new offensive system and a few new FA WRs would be significant change, no?

yordad
01-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Here is the article....
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5784

the title is "'Significant Change’ Likely With New Coordinator"

Bone
01-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok the season is not even over and theres still months of off season for changes to be made.

madness
01-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Wow, somebody whiffed on the curveball with this thread.