PDA

View Full Version : Attention all naysayers

X-Era
01-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Answer me this question:

What GM would come in here from the outside and go with the current set of players, and head coach?

If anyone honestly believes that we would stick with the plan we currently have, your crazy. I will tell you what else, a new head coach does not necessarily mean better only new. How quickly some forget Mularkey, Williams, and Phillips. Sorry, but I would take Jauron over any of those clowns any day. I honestly dont know how people can look down on Jauron after how he got this team to play with a rookie QB, rookie RB, average D talent, and 17? people on IR including 4 starters.

Please, make an arguement that change would be for the better before asking for more change. 5 of our 7 wins came with our rookie QB, thats pretty good considering Peyton and Troy Aikman went 3 and 13.

YardRat
01-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Nobody. Even bringing in the dude from Chicago would have created some upheavel in the FO, regardless of how 'on board' with the current personnel he was going to be.

HHURRICANE
01-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, if we go 7-9 or worse next year than what?

DraftBoy
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM

Then its time for this team to go :boom:

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Answer me this question:

What GM would come in here from the outside and go with the current set of players, and head coach?

If anyone honestly believes that we would stick with the plan we currently have, your crazy. I will tell you what else, a new head coach does not necessarily mean better only new. How quickly some forget Mularkey, Williams, and Phillips. Sorry, but I would take Jauron over any of those clowns any day. I honestly dont know how people can look down on Jauron after how he got this team to play with a rookie QB, rookie RB, average D talent, and 17? people on IR including 4 starters.

Please, make an arguement that change would be for the better before asking for more change. 5 of our 7 wins came with our rookie QB, thats pretty good considering Peyton and Troy Aikman went 3 and 13.
Dude don't bother I have asked this question 10 times already with no response. They will continue to complain about who was hired though.

Mitchy moo
01-13-2008, 08:26 PM

We eat, drink and get laid. :rockon: