PDA

View Full Version : LOL At Dallas

Night Train
01-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Wade doesn't win playoff games either, much like Marty.

Nice choke job. Get another facelift, Jerry.

FatalShot
01-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I hate the NY Giants. I wish Dallas won!

Luisito23
01-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Romo is the best QB of all time....:rofl:.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Devin
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
WOOHOOO!!!!!!

:jam:

1 down 1 to go. Ive never been a bigger LT/Gates fan in my life!

Kerr
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Wade doesn't win playoff games either, much like Marty.

Nice choke job. Get another facelift, Jerry.

Wade has never won a playoff game. Marty has in the past.

Ickybaluky
01-13-2008, 07:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Phillips gets fired and replaced with Garrett. I know Jerry Jones said he wouldn't fire him, but I've heard owners say stuff like the before. Dallas is opening a new stadium their fans will be wild after today's loss. Jones is nothing if not reactionary.

One thing lost in the game: Eli Manning is coming of age. I was as critical of Eli as anyone, but I'll give him all the credit in the world for his resurgence. I can't think of another player who has faced the scrutiny he has in NY. Granted, he brought it on himself by refusing to go to SD, but he is playing very well down the stretch and has shown he might be worth what the Giants gave up to get him. He has shut up his critics, myself included.

Night Train
01-14-2008, 02:10 AM
The OL was overwhelmed on many plays and Romo was off most of the day. That's hardly Wades' fault but Jones needs a fall guy for his enormous ego. Plus he needs to sell those $38,000 club seats at his new stadium. The Giants were the hotter team lately and deserved to win.

LOL at Owens pulling a Hillary in the post game.

YardRat
01-14-2008, 05:22 AM
**** Dallas.