The best thing about Tony Romo's being knocked out of the playoffs is this.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

The best thing about Tony Romo's being knocked out of the playoffs is this.......

I no longer have to see that dumb blonde Jessica Simpson cheering in the stands. Annoying and distracting! She's a looker,but the game's not about her. Good riddance to both of them!!!

Last edited by blackonyx89; 01-14-2008, 10:57 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: The best thing about Tony Romo's being knocked out of the playoffs is this.......

Was she even at the game yesterday?

Comment

• Voltron
      • Jul 2002

Re: The best thing about Tony Romo's being knocked out of the playoffs is this.......

I disagree. I think the best part of Romo not being in the playoffs was the look on Jerry Jones face after the last int
      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• blackonyx89
        HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Was she even at the game yesterday?
        Either way,I'm glad they're gone!

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

I think that made me pay attention to the game more, keep Jessica around Tony. I'd throw it in her butt
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍