PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sabres management

camelcowboy
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
Dear sabres management,
We bought your tickets and filled your arena to compacity for two years. We bought your crappy jerseys with those crappy logo. We filled the plaza with fans to support you in the playoff runs. We sold out the ice bowl in 30 minutes. We helped put your suffering sport in the national spot light. What have you done to repay our support?

Drury
briere
dumont
mckee
zubrus
campbell

All players who wanted to be here and were beloved by fans.
From president trophy to 11th place. Letting your best players go has not only cost you wins but it will cost your fans.

Thank you sabres

Sincerely,
Camelcowboy

Edited for Assclown.

G Wolly
01-14-2008, 10:34 PM
dear sabres management
What have you done to repay our support?

They kept a team in Buffalo for you to ***** about.

Ebenezer
01-14-2008, 11:26 PM
they will be in the same boat as the last owners in about a year....

camelcowboy
01-14-2008, 11:40 PM
They kept a team in Buffalo for you to ***** about.bs
So what? I should be thanking them for saving them and holding back my critisim? Ok you can settle for medocrity, but the sabres are a NHL team run by a billionaire. They are selling out games and making a killing on merchandice. If you can't pay your best players and put a decent product on the ice then why bother. If you can't lock up your best players like power house markets like pittsburg, washington, phoenix, and tampa then just pack it up. Thank you sabres for becoming the minnisota twins of hockey, and giving me something to "*****" about.

JD
01-14-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm grateful for having a team I can ***** about, rather than not having one at all.

Oh, and Drury wanted to be a Ranger. That is a fact.

camelcowboy
01-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm grateful for having a team I can ***** about, rather than not having one at all.

Oh, and Drury wanted to be a Ranger. That is a fact. depends on whose story you want to listen too. Anything but a fact.

SabreEleven
01-14-2008, 11:53 PM
If you are going to send a letter to the Buffalo Sabres, you might want to use proper capitilization and punctuation so they don't think you are a 14 year-old boy....oh wait....that wouldn't be too far from the truth. My bad. Carry on.

JD
01-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Drury has always wanted to play for the Rangers. Buffalo matched the offer from New York but he went anyway.

camelcowboy
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
If you are going to send a letter to the Buffalo Sabres, you might want to use proper capitilization and punctuation so they don't think you are a 14 year-old boy....oh wait....that wouldn't be too far from the truth. My bad. Carry on. posting from a i-phone limits my ability to perfect my gramar. So shut your face assclown.

camelcowboy
01-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Drury has always wanted to play for the Rangers. Buffalo matched the offer from New York but he went anyway. Believe that if you want, but you missed the part where he was ready to sign a contract extention in buffalo, but managment failed to give him the contract.

JD
01-15-2008, 12:01 AM
posting from a i-phone limits my ability to perfect my gramar. So shut your face assclown.
:popcorn:

Damn rich williamsville kids :snicker:

camelcowboy
01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
:popcorn:

Damn rich williamsville kids :snicker::clap:
Williamsville central schools is the reason why i can't spell. Isn't that ironic?

JD
01-15-2008, 12:20 AM
i wen ta maryvale we no weed ehni boks jus smoke rox durr

Michael82
01-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Dear sabres management,
We bought your tickets and filled your arena to compacity for two years. We bought your crappy jerseys with those crappy logo. We filled the plaza with fans to support you in the playoff runs. We sold out the ice bowl in 30 minutes. We helped put your suffering sport in the national spot light. What have you done to repay our support?

Drury
briere
dumont
mckee
zubrus
campbell

From president trophy to 11th place. Letting your best players go has not only cost you wins but it will cost your fans.

Thank you sabres

Sincerely,
Camelcowboy

Edited for Assclown.
Excellent post!!! :bf1:

Typ0
01-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Believe that if you want, but you missed the part where he was ready to sign a contract extention in buffalo, but managment failed to give him the contract.

that's what they said to push the blame on the Sabres but I don't believe it. That's a load of crap to save face with the public. Both Drury and Briere consciously played this organization to get to where they wanted to be and had no intention of returning to this team. You can believe what the players say but the team also has told us that the players agents were the ones holding things up.

pjw
01-15-2008, 06:01 AM
posting from a i-phone limits my ability to perfect my gramar. So shut your face assclown.
no it dosent. your lazyness does.

camelcowboy
01-15-2008, 10:41 AM
no it dosent. your lazyness does.
I received your pm, thanks for the sites.

Philagape
01-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Drury wanted to play for the team that wanted him more. Who can blame him for that? Matching an offer after a year of pussyfooting means nothing.

G Wolly
01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
bs
If you can't lock up your best players like power house markets like pittsburg, washington, phoenix, and tampa then just pack it up..

Tampa and Washington are powerhouses?

Nighthawk
01-15-2008, 06:15 PM

I agree, but that doesn't mean you get to run it into the ground. Call a spade a spade and this FO is f'n terrible.

camelcowboy
01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Tampa and Washington are powerhouses?
My point was other smaller hockey markets sign their best players. Why can't we

Typ0
01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
I agree, but that doesn't mean you get to run it into the ground. Call a spade a spade and this FO is f'n terrible.

aren't they the ones that put the team together in the first place?

SabreEleven
01-15-2008, 07:59 PM

Than get a real computer. Doesn't your mom have one?

SabreEleven
01-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Dear sabres management,

Drury
briere
dumont
mckee
zubrus
campbell

Thank you sabres

Sincerely,
Camelcowboy

Edited for Assclown.

You still ****ed it up, BOA