PDA

View Full Version : The Sabres dropped the ball

Mitchy moo
01-17-2008, 12:30 AM
We had all star talent on our roster and let it go. Why did we push it to the limit just one year and then give our best players a way out of town??

Michael82
01-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Cheap ass owner! Idiot Larry Quinn! Dumbass GM!!! :mad:

YardRat
01-17-2008, 05:33 AM
The local economy can't support major league salaries over an extended period of time for multiple franchises.

Typ0
01-17-2008, 07:24 AM
The players didn't want to be here and only came to take advantage of an opportunity.

SabreEleven
01-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Wow, this is the first I've heard of this. When did this happen? I'm surprised we haven't had about 245 threads on this subject. You people are slipping around here.

Michael82
01-17-2008, 10:45 AM
The players didn't want to be here and only came to take advantage of an opportunity.
How come you don't talk this way and give this kind of flak to the Buffalo Bills and Ralph Wilson?!?! :rolleyes:

BlackMetalNinja
01-17-2008, 10:49 AM
How come you don't talk this way and give this kind of flak to the Buffalo Bills and Ralph Wilson?!?! :rolleyes:
Maybe because the Bills have been inept and essentially non-competitive for the past decade + while the Sabres have been one of the best teams in the league and have only had a "mediocre" half season. Some of you are too busy *****ing your lungs out to remember what this team has done the past few years or to notice that the team is still .500 mid way through this season.

Mitchy moo
01-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Maybe because the Bills have been inept and essentially non-competitive for the past decade + while the Sabres have been one of the best teams in the league and have only had a "mediocre" half season. Some of you are too busy *****ing your lungs out to remember what this team has done the past few years or to notice that the team is still .500 mid way through this season.

We've gone backwards, that's why I am so upset.

camelcowboy
01-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Maybe because the Bills have been inept and essentially non-competitive for the past decade + while the Sabres have been one of the best teams in the league and have only had a "mediocre" half season. Some of you are too busy *****ing your lungs out to remember what this team has done the past few years or to notice that the team is still .500 mid way through this season. We noticed!! .500 sucks in the nhl especially this year. This is not the nfl. The sabres are not playing well, and they are letting the talent that allowed them to be one of the better teams in the league disappear. Don't try to sell that this season is medicore, what a joke. They are playing their way out of the playoffs and i have seen nothing on the ice to indicate that they will bounce back. Instead of all the morons worrying about fairweather fans, and people "*****ing" pull your heads out of your arse and realize that this team is being destroyed by management. From presidents trophy to crap in a season, but thats ok keep crossing your fingers.

Typ0
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM

I can't remember the last time Gollisano was a complete bumbling idiot in a press conference. I can't remember the last time Gollisano refused to pay $ to get decent coaching or management. I can't remember the last time Gallisano called down to Lindy Ruff called down to Lindy Ruff to micro manage what he was doing.

Mike, I can think of all kinds of things that indicate Ralph Wilson is an incompetent cancer to an NFL franchise.

Typ0
01-17-2008, 02:43 PM

basically, I'm not looking at things with passion in a way that I look at life in general...I'm looking at what I can observe and drawing reasonable conclusions. You should try it sometime.

SabreEleven
01-17-2008, 04:07 PM
I can't remember the last time Gollisano was a complete bumbling idiot in a press conference. I can't remember the last time Gollisano refused to pay $ to get decent coaching or management. I can't remember the last time Gallisano called down to Lindy Ruff called down to Lindy Ruff to micro manage what he was doing.

Mike, I can think of all kinds of things that indicate Ralph Wilson is an incompetent cancer to an NFL franchise.

Tommy G's only problem is that he kept Quinn hanging around and screwing the pouche.