Do you think that the Bill's Brass ever check out sites like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Do you think that the Bill's Brass ever check out sites like this?

Does anybody feel that the Bill's Brass from time to time review fan websites like the Zone to see what the fan mentality is at various times?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Re: Do you think that the Bill's Brass ever check out sites like this?

I'm sure someone from 1BD is aware of what is being said on the Zone but probably more for the fan attitude than for advice. Afterall the whole idea is to sell seats at the games.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

im sure chris brown reads the boards.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

I heard that JP Losman reads the board. But he has everyone on ignore except for djjimkelly, draz, Mikey, and justa.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          I heard that JP Losman reads the board. But he has everyone on ignore except for djjimkelly, draz, Mikey, and justa.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

I know for a fact that they do.

The big guns have their minions scouring sites like these all the time.

Like Wilson's skeezy granddaughter.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i would guess they don't. only because listening to critics in any field doesn't really help. there is no reason for them to trust as, even when we are all in agreement. to think they don't know they are fielding a crappy team is naive. They are trying to fix it at a cost effective pace. and since it's not our money, we want to throw it around without worry.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Bills brass, as in the higher-ups in the organization, I don't know, I would highly doubt it..

Other people in the Bills organization, Buffalo media, etc., yes.

But I'm guessing its not for the reason you proposed - people who post on internet message boards make up a very small percentage of their fan base. I think the guys at OBD who look at other fan sites are just that, they're fans of the team, like we are.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Their lawyers look in on us once in a while to make sure we aren't ripping off their content.

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    Their lawyers look in on us once in a while to make sure we aren't ripping off their content.
                    holy crap dozer your sig picture is fricken hilarious

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

They should if they don't. It would help them with marketing and such

Comment

• Dont drink the water
                        • Oct 2005

No for if they did BillsZone would be getting cease and desist letters for copyright violations.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Historian
                          I know for a fact that they do.

The big guns have their minions scouring sites like these all the time.

Like Wilson's skeezy granddaughter.
                          That's why I always say nice things about Ralph.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• venis2k1
                            Youboty can hope
                            • Jul 2002

Unfortunatly they prolly cruise the board at the bills official site.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
                              But I'm guessing its not for the reason you proposed - people who post on internet message boards make up a very small percentage of their fan base.
                              While that may be true, we speak for the majority of the fans out there. I know at least 5 other fans who don't go on any Bills message boards and have the same gripes and complaints that most of us do. Some people just don't really feel like talking about it on the Internet. It doesn't mean that they're not out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X