PDA

View Full Version : Jehuu Caulcrick?

yordad
01-17-2008, 11:59 PM
He is from Findley Lake, NY. We are going FB. He has the local ties, could be available very late, has speed power, and could be a huge sleeper. Could develop into an incredible three way threat (block, catch , run).

What do you people that watch college and predict drafts think? Is he going to get drafted? If not, do you think he comes here undrafted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAljSBJrOrQ

Night Train
01-18-2008, 05:49 AM
I've seen projections of him going in the 6th-7th round.

bigbub2352
01-18-2008, 08:52 AM
i wouldnt mind using one of our late day picks on him, we need to bring in some competition for Barnes now, plus Evans off the PS

DraftBoy
01-18-2008, 08:57 AM
5th-7th depending on his combine work. Id love to have him hear, he has a nose for the goal line and can block too.

Romes
02-23-2008, 01:03 AM
now that Culcrick told the bills to "bring him home" I wouldn't be suprised if the Bills reach for him slightly.

Its always nice to have players that express a specific desire to play for buffalo.

hydro
02-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Where did you hear that Romes? That would be great!

DraftBoy
02-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Its off John Murphy's blog, Ill repost

DraftBoy
02-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Today Posted By: John Murphy
The Jehuu Caulcrick story may be familiar to many Western New Yorkers. And his story is sure to be repeated nationwide now, both before and after the April NFL Draft. Caulcrick, the native of tiny Clymer, New York, deep in Chautauqua County, is one of the top ranked fullbacks in the 2008 draft class. We spoke with him this afternoon about his chances, and his improbable journey from war torn Liberia, in Western Africa, to Clymer, on to Michigan State, and now to the Draft Combine. Caulcrick and his family escaped Liberia 15-years ago, after his father was assassinated. They settled in Clymer, where Caulcrick was one of 26 students in his graduating class in 2003. He was Western New York's High School Player of the Year, and went on to Michigan State where he set a school record with 21 rushing touchdowns last season. He's been spending the last few months here in Indianapolis, preparing for the combine. And he's already met with coaching staffs from several NFL teams, including the Bills. Caulcrick told us he'd love to be drafted by Buffalo, and he told the Bills coaches to "bring him home." ---

hydro
02-23-2008, 09:50 AM
:up:

Jan Reimers
02-23-2008, 01:22 PM
I'd take him in a nanosecond in one of the later rounds.

hydro
02-23-2008, 01:25 PM
I watched him play in HS. He played against D class players and was like a man amongst kindergarteners. Unbelieveable athlete for his size.

VeggieMan14
02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
If we can't get owen schmidt definately draft him in the later rounds