a challenge to those with strong opinions of the FO's changes thus far....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

a challenge to those with strong opinions of the FO's changes thus far....

As many of you know, the Zone has a front page devoted to Bills news and original articles....www.billszone.com. We are always looking for more original content.

i've noticed that many of you have very strong opinons about the changes being made within the organization over the past week. i'd like to challenge you to take some time to write an original article about these changes, which may published on our front page.

PM any submissions to northernbillfan or myself.

Thanks and !

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: a challenge to those with strong opinions of the FO's changes thus far....

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Thanks for noticing my work!

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Nobody? Come on guys! Get your 15 minutes of fame!
        You can tell your friends and family you're a published author!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by shelby
          Nobody? Come on guys! Get your 15 minutes of fame!
          You can tell your friends and family you're a published author!
          I would like to do this. When is it due by?

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

No due date....at your convenience.
            And thank you!

Comment

As many of you know, the Zone has a front page devoted to Bills news and original articles....www.billszone.com. We are always looking for more original content.

i've noticed that many of you have very strong opinons about the changes being made within the organization over the past week. i'd like to challenge you to take some time to write an original article about these changes, which may published on our front page.

PM any submissions to northernbillfan or myself.

Thanks and !
              If I write a poignant one, will you post it?

The Bills are losing their fans Shelby!

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

i will publish whatever you choose to write, Mark, and i won't censor a word of it.

i'm still a Bills fan damnit!

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

You have to be a fan first...

Comment

i will publish whatever you choose to write, Mark, and i won't censor a word of it.

i'm still a Bills fan damnit!
                    Done and done!

I'll write it during the Shrine game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spaz
                      You have to be a fan first...
                      I am.

But to follow the Bills avidly these days you have to be a sadist, which I'm not.

What's it like?

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

I am.

But to follow the Bills avidly these days you have to be a sadist, which I'm not.

What's it like?
                        I couldn't tell you, but everyone here knows you're posts are nothing but negativity and are douchey to the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          I couldn't tell you, but everyone here knows you're posts are nothing but negativity and are douchey to the eyes.
                          Yeah, right, in spite of just so much positive from our team starting with the notion that you supported one of the biggest loser OCs our team has ever known, and coupled with offensive upgrades, actually took last year's poor offense and made it even worse this year.

Were you aware Spaz that our O scored fewer points than any other offense in the league? This, after promises of improvement, swapping Lynch for McGahee, adding Dockery and L. Walker, along with their 2nd season.

This team ain't goin' anywhere while Wilson lives Spaz, and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. Nada! So try as you may to put off any negativity associated with this poor, sad, dysfunctional, poorly managed, and visionless team onto me, it's not my fault.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

Yeah, right, in spite of just so much positive from our team starting with the notion that you supported one of the biggest loser OCs our team has ever known, and coupled with offensive upgrades, actually took last year's poor offense and made it even worse this year.

Were you aware Spaz that our O scored fewer points than any other offense in the league? This, after promises of improvement, swapping Lynch for McGahee, adding Dockery and L. Walker, along with their 2nd season.

This team ain't goin' anywhere while Wilson lives Spaz, and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. Nada! So try as you may to put off any negativity associated with this poor, sad, dysfunctional, poorly managed, and visionless team onto me, it's not my fault.
                            Always looking forward, that's what i like about you.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

The Bills are losing their fans ? LOL

THEY SOLD OUT EVERY FREAKIN' GAME !
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X