PDA

View Full Version : a challenge to those with strong opinions of the FO's changes thus far....

shelby
01-18-2008, 04:43 AM
As many of you know, the Zone has a front page devoted to Bills news and original articles....www.billszone.com. We are always looking for more original content.

i've noticed that many of you have very strong opinons about the changes being made within the organization over the past week. i'd like to challenge you to take some time to write an original article about these changes, which may published on our front page.

PM any submissions to northernbillfan or myself.

Thanks and :gobills:!

mybills
01-18-2008, 08:36 AM
:up:

jamze132
01-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks for noticing my work! :rockon:

shelby
01-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Nobody? Come on guys! Get your 15 minutes of fame!
You can tell your friends and family you're a published author!
:punk:

HHURRICANE
01-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Nobody? Come on guys! Get your 15 minutes of fame!
You can tell your friends and family you're a published author!
:punk:

I would like to do this. When is it due by?

shelby
01-19-2008, 08:53 AM
No due date....at your convenience.
And thank you!

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 11:20 AM
As many of you know, the Zone has a front page devoted to Bills news and original articles....www.billszone.com (http://www.billszone.com). We are always looking for more original content.

i've noticed that many of you have very strong opinons about the changes being made within the organization over the past week. i'd like to challenge you to take some time to write an original article about these changes, which may published on our front page.

PM any submissions to northernbillfan or myself.

Thanks and :gobills:!

If I write a poignant one, will you post it?

The Bills are losing their fans Shelby!

shelby
01-19-2008, 12:26 PM

i will publish whatever you choose to write, Mark, and i won't censor a word of it.

i'm still a Bills fan damnit!:mad:

The Spaz
01-19-2008, 04:05 PM

You have to be a fan first...

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 04:31 PM
i will publish whatever you choose to write, Mark, and i won't censor a word of it.

i'm still a Bills fan damnit!:mad:

Done and done!

I'll write it during the Shrine game tonight.

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 04:34 PM
You have to be a fan first...

I am.

But to follow the Bills avidly these days you have to be a sadist, which I'm not.

What's it like? ;)

The Spaz
01-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I am.

But to follow the Bills avidly these days you have to be a sadist, which I'm not.

What's it like? ;)

I couldn't tell you, but everyone here knows you're posts are nothing but negativity and are douchey to the eyes.:dance:

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 05:03 PM
I couldn't tell you, but everyone here knows you're posts are nothing but negativity and are douchey to the eyes.:dance:

Yeah, right, in spite of just so much positive from our team starting with the notion that you supported one of the biggest loser OCs our team has ever known, and coupled with offensive upgrades, actually took last year's poor offense and made it even worse this year.

Were you aware Spaz that our O scored fewer points than any other offense in the league? This, after promises of improvement, swapping Lynch for McGahee, adding Dockery and L. Walker, along with their 2nd season.

This team ain't goin' anywhere while Wilson lives Spaz, and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. Nada! So try as you may to put off any negativity associated with this poor, sad, dysfunctional, poorly managed, and visionless team onto me, it's not my fault.

Mitchy moo
01-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah, right, in spite of just so much positive from our team starting with the notion that you supported one of the biggest loser OCs our team has ever known, and coupled with offensive upgrades, actually took last year's poor offense and made it even worse this year.

Were you aware Spaz that our O scored fewer points than any other offense in the league? This, after promises of improvement, swapping Lynch for McGahee, adding Dockery and L. Walker, along with their 2nd season.

This team ain't goin' anywhere while Wilson lives Spaz, and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. Nada! So try as you may to put off any negativity associated with this poor, sad, dysfunctional, poorly managed, and visionless team onto me, it's not my fault.

Always looking forward, that's what i like about you.

Night Train
01-19-2008, 07:33 PM
The Bills are losing their fans ? LOL

THEY SOLD OUT EVERY FREAKIN' GAME !

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 08:06 PM
The Bills are losing their fans ? LOL

THEY SOLD OUT EVERY FREAKIN' GAME !

LOL

Yeah, to Giants, Jets, and NE fans.

But as a "true fan" naturally you don't care about RWS being turned into a home-away-from-home for our opponents now, do ya. You're more concerned with "selling out games" even if 25K tickets go to fans of the opponent.

And you guys call yourselves fans!

Shame on you, all of ya!

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Article's done Shelby.

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it to you as a BZ original.

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 08:41 PM
I must honestly, say, you guys have this little isolated community here within which you are as homer-istic as they make 'em. But apparently unbeknownst to y'all, a good many fans that don't "reside" here, which is all but a few hundred tops, really aren't nearly as gung ho, to whatever extent that is, about this team as y'all are here. Truly.

The sentiments here, as critical as they may be at times, are by no means a reflection of the greater part of Bills fandom.

Night Train
01-20-2008, 04:23 AM
LOL

Yeah, to Giants, Jets, and NE fans.

But as a "true fan" naturally you don't care about RWS being turned into a home-away-from-home for our opponents now, do ya. You're more concerned with "selling out games" even if 25K tickets go to fans of the opponent.

And you guys call yourselves fans!

Shame on you, all of ya!

Sorry but I sit in the stands every week. There is never that many opposing fans there. The marketing job pulled in tons of fans from Rochester and farther down the 90. The lots are also filled with Ontario plates.

Your arguments are dillusional and self serving for your own state of misery.

Everyone knows Ralph and his ways. I choose to go and have a good time with friends, win or lose.

Jan Reimers
01-20-2008, 05:11 AM
Sorry but I sit in the stands every week. There is never that many opposing fans there. The marketing job pulled in tons of fans from Rochester and farther down the 90. The lots are also filled with Ontario plates.

Your arguments are dillusional and self serving for your own state of misery.

Everyone knows Ralph and his ways. I choose to go and have a good time with friends, win or lose.
I totally agree NT. Most of those opposing fans must be disguised as loyal Bills' fans. And I still love coming to the games.

I will say this. I think we're all frustrated with the mediocrity, the losing, and the 8 year playoff drought. But we look ahead, we judge the Bills on what they're doing NOW, rather than what's happened in the past, and we try not to analyze everything in the most negative light.

I always thought that's what a fan did.

Night Train
01-20-2008, 06:01 AM
we try not to analyze everything in the most negative light. I always thought that's what a fan did.

Just the dumb & blind homers :homer: , like us. :rolleyes:

:beers:

YardRat
01-20-2008, 06:04 AM

Did you mean pungent?

The Spaz
01-20-2008, 07:07 AM
So what's it like Wys...

shelby
01-20-2008, 08:03 AM
Guys, i am trying to solicit some original articles for the front page in this thread.
If you feel the need to bicker or bash Wys, please start a thread in the Smack Zone to do so.
Thanks.

Night Train
01-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Guys, i am trying to solicit some original articles for the front page in this thread.
If you feel the need to bicker or bash Wys, please start a thread in the Smack Zone to do so.
Thanks.

He brings this on himself, Shelby. So do several others here.

Rule #1. Never bash the fans. Keep your comments to the team.

Rule #2 . Never forget Rule #1

YardRat
01-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks.

At least have some standards.

mybills
01-20-2008, 01:12 PM
and are douchey to the eyes.:dance:
:rofl:

LABillsFan
01-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks.

Do you really want to dedicate all that time to merging threads?

shelby
01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
i'm closing this thread. If any of y'all decide to write some articles, feel free to PM me.

This is a message board. If you don't like Wys' opinions, that is your right. However, he has the right to express those opinions. Don't read his articles, or posts, if they offend or upset you so badly. i'm not asking anyone to agree with Mark. However, his articles generate readership for our front page, which is something i invest a lot of time and energy on. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read anything.