PDA

View Full Version : BZFL Reborn: Looking For Owners

R. Rich
01-18-2008, 11:16 AM
We're getting the band back together again. For those who remember, it's a simulation league. Similar to franchise mode on Madden, it's where you get to manage an entire 53 man roster. The games are simulated and the results posted in our forum. We do drafts (one for free agents, another for rookies), trades, the works. I own the software used and will be doing the simulating of the games and posting the results. What we need are for those who don't mind putting in some work and who are dedicated and active owners to step up and volunteer.

Here's the BillsZone Football Leauge forum: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=98

You can check the forum for past results, rules, and other information 'bout sim leagues. There's also a signup thread there, so feel free to check in and sign up if you're interested.

bigbub2352
01-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Im am in just keep me posted in what to do i have never done this before

SquishDaFish
01-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Im def in

BillsFever21
01-19-2008, 05:08 AM
This one isn't going to tank in another year after spending hours and hours of building your team for the future?

If not I will be interested. Is this a league from scratch or based off the old rosters with new owners? When would it start?

tampabay25690
01-19-2008, 10:06 AM
This one isn't going to tank in another year after spending hours and hours of building your team for the future?

If not I will be interested. Is this a league from scratch or based off the old rosters with new owners? When would it start?

YEA I HEAR you there...NO WAY FOR ME....

After spending as much time as I did and then NO MORE LEAGUE....I will pass there is another Bills site that has a great league going now and we have a waiting List.

Wys Guy
01-19-2008, 11:34 AM
We're getting the band back together again. For those who remember, it's a simulation league. Similar to franchise mode on Madden, it's where you get to manage an entire 53 man roster. The games are simulated and the results posted in our forum. We do drafts (one for free agents, another for rookies), trades, the works. I own the software used and will be doing the simulating of the games and posting the results. What we need are for those who don't mind putting in some work and who are dedicated and active owners to step up and volunteer.

Here's the BillsZone Football Leauge forum: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=98

You can check the forum for past results, rules, and other information 'bout sim leagues. There's also a signup thread there, so feel free to check in and sign up if you're interested.

So basically it's an FFL of Sim League's, is that right you giant oaf?

:D

R. Rich
01-19-2008, 04:42 PM
So basically it's an FFL of Sim League's, is that right you giant oaf?

:D

It's really easy to do, Mark.

All you do is *****, whine, and complain 'bout anything and everything concerning the Buffalo Bills and then take 97 paragraphs to say something you can say in a sentence.

I'll understand if you don't want to join another one of those.

Wys Guy
01-30-2008, 09:01 PM
It's really easy to do, Mark.

All you do is *****, whine, and complain 'bout anything and everything concerning the Buffalo Bills and then take 97 paragraphs to say something you can say in a sentence.

I'll understand if you don't want to join another one of those.

Hey, hey, KMA ya hullabalooka!

patmoran2006
02-02-2008, 09:23 AM
I"d be interested, even though I'm in one already at Bills Addiction as well.
But hey, why not.