Kaleta chasing Peters out of a roster spot LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Kaleta chasing Peters out of a roster spot LOL!

Kaleta, the Kenmore, NY native kid who grew up watching the Sabres is doing it again tonight, and he could be chasing Peters out of a spot in the lineup. He hustles, he hits and he can draw other players into penalties. You saw it he out skated an Atlanta player got the puck and went sliding into the goalie, then Excelby came over and gave him a crosscheck and went after Excelby and Excelby got the penalty. He's a good kid and he's a really nice guy off the ice but on the ice he's a pain to play against. My cousin played him in High School he went to Williamsville East and Kaleta was playing for St. Francis the game was for first place anyways my cousin says that Kaleta was a one man wrecking crew as the Flames lost 4-1 he was hitting anything that moved. The kid wants to stay he doesn't want to back down to Rochester and he's playing like it. Oh and one more thing people who said that he's not ready or he's too small is forget it Rochester you aren't getting him back he's a Buffalo Sabre now.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kaleta chasing Peters out of a roster spot LOL!

Seriously, I like Kaleta, but stop wasting threads on this subject. Nobody cares about your crazy crush on Kaleta.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Kaleta has improved 1000% this year.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        Kaleta has improved 1000% this year.
        yeah he has. But that's also because he was atrocious last season. And the only reason why he has been called up this time is due to the amount of injuries, plus he has learned a lot in the minors and is definitely improved.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Too bad I've still seen him, on multiple occasions, go way out of his way to hit somebody, and completely miss, and take himself out of the play. That was my biggest gripe about him last year. I love his energy and willingness to hit people... but he still needs to learn when is the time and place for it.

Comment

Working...
          X