PDA

View Full Version : Bills likely to get OK to play game in Toronto

G. Host
01-20-2008, 10:28 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3205488

The Buffalo Bills almost certainly will get a regular-season game approved for Toronto and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head a list of four teams under consideration to play in the NFL's 2008 game in the United Kingdom, a league source said Sunday.

Meanwhile, the source identified the Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints and Seattle Seahawks as the leading candidates for the international series game to be played in the United Kingdom, probably in October.

Not surprised about Bills being likely to be approved for Toronto. Only down side is Bills needing to deal with fan base who have season tickets especially those who box seats.

None of the teams listed for London would likely have much support there but it is really a neutral game even though one team loses a home game. Personally I thnk they should send Superbowl winner there every year if they want to drum up support.

Buffatexas
01-20-2008, 10:35 AM
I think it may go over a bit easier with the fans as this is an NFL directive, not a team based one that the teams play 1 home game outside of their confines. I hope that the owners will at least provide some form of concession for those who have tickets to get a free one for that game if they decide to make the trip. Lot easier for us to go to TO , then the fins to get to London.

G. Host
01-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Free tickets? Not bloody likely! At most the Bills and opposing team fans will have first choice to buy tickets to the game.

Buffatexas
01-20-2008, 10:40 AM
well not so much free as you really already paid for it when you bought the seasons.

bills&sabresmvf
01-20-2008, 11:04 AM
It'll probably work like sell-back program. You sell back those tickets if you can't make the trip and they will be put back up on resale.

gr8slayer
01-20-2008, 11:15 AM
This is the first step to losing the Bills.

Philagape
01-20-2008, 11:36 AM
I think it may go over a bit easier with the fans as this is an NFL directive, not a team based one that the teams play 1 home game outside of their confines. I hope that the owners will at least provide some form of concession for those who have tickets to get a free one for that game if they decide to make the trip. Lot easier for us to go to TO , then the fins to get to London.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the Bills-in-Toronto deal is separate from the NFL directive (although maybe the Bills can count it as their int'l game). The Toronto game would be an annual thing, like the Packers used to play an annual home game in Milwaukee. Plus, the Bills want to do it.

ParanoidAndroid
01-20-2008, 12:57 PM

Explain

BillyT92679
01-20-2008, 12:58 PM
It will broaden the market... a necessary evil.

Michael82
01-20-2008, 02:50 PM
It will broaden the market... a necessary evil.
EXACTLY! :hi5:

jamze132
01-20-2008, 04:25 PM
No it's not. It's the first step in keeping them here after the team is sold.

Michael82
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
No it's not. It's the first step in keeping them here after the team is sold.
Exactly! good post! :bf1:

Mitchy moo
01-20-2008, 07:28 PM
EXACTLY! :hi5:

:rockon: bingo!!!!

Bill Brasky
01-21-2008, 10:41 AM
this blows. we get jipped out of a home game. every other team gets 8, and buffalo gets 7.

i would personally like to thank all the lazy fairweather fans in this city that only show up for primetime games or when the team is winning. this is half their fault.

Buffatexas
01-21-2008, 11:14 AM
this blows. we get jipped out of a home game. every other team gets 8, and buffalo gets 7.

i would personally like to thank all the lazy fairweather fans in this city that only show up for primetime games or when the team is winning. this is half their fault.

it is the NFL directive that in order to expose the brand, ALL teams will eventually be "required" to play in an "international" arena. I dont have the link but I believe it was posted here with in the past 6 months.

THATHURMANATOR
01-21-2008, 11:28 AM

:bf1:

Bmax
01-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Give them the San fran game....Not the raiders....i love it when Raiders fan comes to the Ralph and talks smack...Then watches his team and his buddies get their a@@$$ Kicked....

Bmax

RockStar36
01-21-2008, 05:50 PM

Right.

Then I suppose the Giants or Dolphins should worry about losing their team as well?

raphael120
01-21-2008, 06:28 PM
headline next year

"Bills likely to move team to Toronto after yet another 7-9 season and fan disgust"

Ebenezer
01-21-2008, 07:30 PM

you are way off base...last time I looked every game this year, and all for the last 10? except for three, have been sold out. this has nothing to do with attendance and everything to do with 1) extending the "box seat" fan base and 2) setting up a potential move should there not be a buyer to keep them in the Buffalo area after RW dies.

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Right.

Then I suppose the Giants or Dolphins should worry about losing their team as well?
The Dolphins and Giants don't have their homes in an economic hell hole called Buffalo, NY.

This game will sell out FAST, the "fans" in Buffalo can't even sell out every game on a year in and year out basis. The NFL wants to go international on a permanent basis and the Bills are a prime choice. The Bills are one of the sorriest franchises the league has ever seen over a ten year period, not a sole outside of Buffalo (minus Bills "fans") gives two ****s about the Bills, the media could really care less about the Bills, and the Bills are probably the least marketable team in the league (and probably are amongst the worst in all of professional sports,) we haven't had a star player in years

We have an owner who will croak any day now, the person who inherits them is going to sell to the highest bidder (who won't be anyone in Buffalo) and the highest bidder will take them where the real money is, bigger market where the fans will go to every game every week.

I understand being optimistic but try being realistic too, it just doesn't add up in our favor at all, and can the Jim Kelly crap, it's not happening.

Ebenezer
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
The Dolphins and Giants don't have their homes in an economic hell hole called Buffalo, NY.

This game will sell out FAST, the "fans" in Buffalo can't even sell out every game on a year in and year out basis.

you are sadly mistaken. Again, the Bills sold out every game this year and with the exception of three games last year have sold out every game for almost 10 years if not more.

Michael82
01-22-2008, 12:56 AM

This game will sell out FAST, the "fans" in Buffalo can't even sell out every game on a year in and year out basis. The NFL wants to go international on a permanent basis and the Bills are a prime choice. The Bills are one of the sorriest franchises the league has ever seen over a ten year period, not a sole outside of Buffalo (minus Bills "fans") gives two ****s about the Bills, the media could really care less about the Bills, and the Bills are probably the least marketable team in the league (and probably are amongst the worst in all of professional sports,) we haven't had a star player in years

We have an owner who will croak any day now, the person who inherits them is going to sell to the highest bidder (who won't be anyone in Buffalo) and the highest bidder will take them where the real money is, bigger market where the fans will go to every game every week.

I understand being optimistic but try being realistic too, it just doesn't add up in our favor at all, and can the Jim Kelly crap, it's not happening.
If you don't like it, then enjoy your home team, the Dallas Cowboys and their piece of **** owner! See ya later! :bigwave:

njsue
01-22-2008, 05:16 AM
Looks like the Bills are expanding there market base.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2008, 08:21 AM
you are way off base...last time I looked every game this year, and all for the last 10? except for three, have been sold out. this has nothing to do with attendance and everything to do with 1) extending the "box seat" fan base and 2) setting up a potential move should there not be a buyer to keep them in the Buffalo area after RW dies.

valid points, but... i still contend this fan base is somewhat of a joke. we have the cheapest tickets in the league, and every season we have to worry about whether 3-4 games will even sell out. the excuses are absurd... the weather's bad, the team stinks, they don't have the money for a $40 ticket, the region is poor. mnf came to town people were paying an arm and a leg for tickets... at that time we were 1-3. if that was a day game, i have a feeling half the stadium would have been empty... the pats primetime game was sub-freezing, and people packed in to see it because it was a night game. funny how nobody cared about the cold weather for that one.

when there's something big going on with this team, everybody seems to care. but when times get even slightly tough half the wagon is unloaded, it's pathetic, and it screws the rest of us who enjoy going to the games and hold season tickets. now we lose a home game at the expense of fairweather fans and box seat income, among other things.

the same thing can be said for the sabres. pre-lockout we were lucky to get 7 or 8,000 people in the arena. the team comes back post-lockout and all the sudden everybody in western ny is a hardcore sabres fan.

ask around in other cities, our fans aren't regarded as highly as we like to think.

Ebenezer
01-22-2008, 08:43 AM
valid points, but... i still contend this fan base is somewhat of a joke. we have the cheapest tickets in the league, and every season we have to worry about whether 3-4 games will even sell out. the excuses are absurd... the weather's bad, the team stinks, they don't have the money for a $40 ticket, the region is poor. mnf came to town people were paying an arm and a leg for tickets... at that time we were 1-3. if that was a day game, i have a feeling half the stadium would have been empty... the pats primetime game was sub-freezing, and people packed in to see it because it was a night game. funny how nobody cared about the cold weather for that one.

when there's something big going on with this team, everybody seems to care. but when times get even slightly tough half the wagon is unloaded, it's pathetic, and it screws the rest of us who enjoy going to the games and hold season tickets. now we lose a home game at the expense of fairweather fans and box seat income, among other things.

the same thing can be said for the sabres. pre-lockout we were lucky to get 7 or 8,000 people in the arena. the team comes back post-lockout and all the sudden everybody in western ny is a hardcore sabres fan.

ask around in other cities, our fans aren't regarded as highly as we like to think.

I don't disagree...but it also goes back to a point I have been trying to make since the creation of these boards...Buffalo fans are not as great of sports fans as people here think. They don't go to local HS games, they don't support local college sports, minor league teams struggle here and they don't follow major league sports except for the NFL, NHL and NASCAR. Also, unless the teams are a winner they don't show...case in point...the Sabres - prior to the lockout you could get tickets to any game...they get good and no tix are available...now they are starting to lose and tickets will be available soon enough. This is a fair weather town.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:26 AM
you are sadly mistaken. Again, the Bills sold out every game this year and with the exception of three games last year have sold out every game for almost 10 years if not more.
Seriously. Gr8 is a ****ing hater Cowboys fan. Why does he even post here? Doesn't even know what the **** he is talking about.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:27 AM
In Dallas they aren't regarded period, the only reason people here even know the Bills exist was because the Bills gave them two Super Bowls.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Seriously. Gr8 is a ****ing hater Cowboys fan. Why does he even post here? Doesn't even know what the **** he is talking about.
Wow...... Good job moderator.

You're just an ignorant **** who doesn't want to be in touch with reality. With people like you around it's no wonder the city is in the condition that it's in.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:29 AM

In a small market winning means a lot man. There are less people to buy the tickets. If the team is bad some don't want to spend their money no matter how cheap. For example I work in an office where Bills tickets are given away like candy. The tickets for games when they are in contention are in high demand but for the last game no Vendor could give them away to any one, keep in mind they are FREE tickets.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks!

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:31 AM

You're just an ignorant **** who doesn't want to be in touch with reality. With people like you around it's no wonder the city is in the condition that it's in.
Yes the person who actually lives in the area and experiences what we are talking about is the ignorant one. Not the guy spooting off from Texas.... :shakeno:

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:31 AM
In a small market winning means a lot man. There are less people to buy the tickets. If the team is bad some don't want to spend their money no matter how cheap. For example I work in an office where Bills tickets are given away like candy. The tickets for games when they are in contention are in high demand but for the last game no Vendor could give them away to any one, keep in mind they are FREE tickets.
That's called a bad fan base. No wonder Ralph is such a cheap ass.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes the person who actually lives in the area and experiences what we are talking about is the ignorant one. Not the guy spooting off from Texas.... :shakeno:
You don't need to live there to know what a sorry state that city has been in for years.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I don't disagree...but it also goes back to a point I have been trying to make since the creation of these boards...Buffalo fans are not as great of sports fans as people here think. They don't go to local HS games, they don't support local college sports, minor league teams struggle here and they don't follow major league sports except for the NFL, NHL and NASCAR. Also, unless the teams are a winner they don't show...case in point...the Sabres - prior to the lockout you could get tickets to any game...they get good and no tix are available...now they are starting to lose and tickets will be available soon enough. This is a fair weather town.
Why are we even arguing about people thinking of how good a sports fan someone is. It is ******ed if you ask me.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:34 AM
You don't need to live there to know what a sorry state that city has been in for years.
Actually you do.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:36 AM
Actually you do.Actually you don't, ever try doing research, or do the school districts up there suck too?

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Agreed that there are certainly bandwagoners Freeman but you ask about other team's fans in any city and you get a biased answer, and again who cares? To me all other teams fans are a holes.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Why are we even arguing about people thinking of how good a sports fan someone is. It is ******ed if you ask me.
This coming from someone who just questioned my being a Bills fan? Wow....

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Actually you don't, ever try doing research, or do the school districts up there suck too?
Yep I have. Many of the city schools blow. Many of the schools in the burbs are some of the best in the state. What about it?

Many of the ghetto schools in Dallas suck as well. What now?

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:39 AM
This coming from someone who just questioned my being a Bills fan? Wow....
I didn't question it at all man? I thought you seriously were a Cowboys fan.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
I didn't question it at all man? I thought you seriously were a Cowboys fan.
Yeah, I spend over a thousand dollars a year going to a Bills game on top of hundreds more on jerseys and hats and decor for the home and I'm a Cowboys fan.

I'm a hell of a Cowboys fan, let me tell you.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I spend over a thousand dollars a year going to a Bills game on top of hundreds more on jerseys and hats and decor for the home and I'm a Cowboys fan.

I'm a hell of a Cowboys fan, let me tell you.
Sorry man. Why do you like a football team in a city you hate?

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Freeman look at this Toronto game as a fun road trip.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry man. Why do you like a football team in a city you hate?
Why not?

And I never said I hated it, I actually enjoyed my trip to Buffalo. Some of you locals just have this odd false sense of hope with no merit.

I hate the owner, I hate the coaching staff, but there's not a player on the team that I dislike. Everyone is going to cry that I hate Trent but you know what? I've already got two jerseys and a third on the way. I would love nothing more than to see him get it done week in and week out.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 09:49 AM
I'll be there.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Why not?

And I never said I hated it, I actually enjoyed my trip to Buffalo. Some of you locals just have this odd false sense of hope with no merit.

I hate the owner, I hate the coaching staff, but there's not a player on the team that I dislike. Everyone is going to cry that I hate Trent but you know what? I've already got two jerseys and a third on the way. I would love nothing more than to see him get it done week in and week out.
What do you mean about false sense of hope with no merit? Explain this? Should I be hopeless? I don't get it.

I hate the owner too. Why have 3 Trent Edwards Jerseys?

Just as a point of Reference Take a look at these comparisons.

I KNOW Dallas is a richer bigger city, and I personally would not talk **** on that City since I have never been there. I LOVE Buffalo and am making good money, own a house, and have a great time. I can even support the point that our fans can be fickle when the team is not winning.

Buffalo(my zip code)
http://www.zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=14220

Dallas
http://www.zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=75210

Look to the bottom right. The unemployment rate and % below poverty line is much worse in Dallas. Just a point of reference man.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 09:57 AM
I'll be there.
:hi5: I will buy you a beer man!

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:08 AM
What do you mean about false sense of hope with no merit? Explain this? Should I be hopeless? I don't get it.

I hate the owner too. Why have 3 Trent Edwards Jerseys?

Just as a point of Reference Take a look at these comparisons.

I KNOW Dallas is a richer bigger city, and I personally would not talk **** on that City since I have never been there. I LOVE Buffalo and am making good money, own a house, and have a great time. I can even support the point that our fans can be fickle when the team is not winning.

Buffalo(my zip code)
http://www.zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=14220

Dallas
http://www.zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=75210

Look to the bottom right. The unemployment rate and % below poverty line is much worse in Dallas. Just a point of reference man.
Naturally, there are nearly 7,000,000 million more people in the greater DFW area than there are in Buffalo.

BTW, talk down on Dallas all you want. There are plenty of things I could share with you that suck about Dallas.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Naturally, there are nearly 7,000,000 million more people in the greater DFW area than there are in Buffalo.

BTW, talk down on Dallas all you want. There are plenty of things I could share with you that suck about Dallas.
Sure but the Percentage is Amazingly higher for a place so Rich and so amazing as you say I figured the percentages would be much better.

I won't speak down to any area I haven't been. Why would I?

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:12 AM
:hi5: I will buy you a beer man!
:up:

I'll be at the game in Arizona too! I'm looking forward to seeing that stadium.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:13 AM

Sure but the Percentage is Amazingly higher for a place so Rich and so amazing as you say I figured the percentages would be much better.
Plus as I am saying they are percentages of the population as a whole so more people or less people shouldnt really come in to play unless we were speaking of total # of unemployed or total # living below poverty lines.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:13 AM
:up:

I'll be at the game in Arizona too! I'm looking forward to seeing that stadium.
My crew is actually talking about going to this one. Not sure if I am going to or not.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2008, 10:14 AM

I can't go to Canada until 2010.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:15 AM
I can't go to Canada until 2010.
oh no.... :(

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:16 AM

hahaha. I've never claimed that Dallas was an amazing place, or Texas for that matter.

I've never had an issue with anything money wise. I'm a college student that vacations often, owns a house, drives a new car every few years, has all the luxuries one could want. I'm having no issues and most of the people without jobs don't have them because they are lazy ****s who want Uncle Sam to take care of them.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:18 AM
hahaha. I've never claimed that Dallas was an amazing place, or Texas for that matter.

I've never had an issue with anything money wise. I'm a college student that vacations often, owns a house, drives a new car every few years, has all the luxuries one could want. I'm having no issues and most of the people without jobs don't have them because they are lazy ****s who want Uncle Sam to take care of them.
Seems like you throw money out there a lot?

What do you have rich parents or something? Congrats on that I guess. I do well for myself up here.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Seems like you throw money out there a lot?

What do you have rich parents or something? Congrats on that I guess. I do well for myself up here.
No, I work for every penny I get. Part of the problem with our nation is that people aren't willing to work to get what they want, they expect everything to be given to them.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:25 AM
No, I work for every penny I get. Part of the problem with our nation is that people aren't willing to work to get what they want, they expect everything to be given to them.
Well I applaud you for that! :hi5:

I too hate lazy Slobs.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Gr8 I am not sitting here saying that Buffalo is a paradise or on its way back to its former greatness either. It is what it is and it is what you make of it is all.

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Gr8 I am not sitting here saying that Buffalo is a paradise or on its way back to its former greatness either. It is what it is and it is what you make of it is all.
Trust me, Dallas is no paradise either. Actually the only place I've been that was a paradise was Italy, man I can't wait to go back to that place.

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Trust me, Dallas is no paradise either. Actually the only place I've been that was a paradise was Italy, man I can't wait to go back to that place.
Than we have no arguments! :hi5:

gr8slayer
01-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Than we have no arguments! :hi5:
Sure we do, I hate Ralph Wilson Jr. more than any person on earth.

JD
01-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Thurm, those links make no sense at all.

It claims blacks make up 83% of the population in Dallas but states that WHITES make up 93% in Buffalo?

:wtf:

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Thurm, those links make no sense at all.

It claims blacks make up 83% of the population in Dallas but states that WHITES make up 93% in Buffalo?

:wtf:

Did they?

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2008, 03:33 PM
You know what JD it was one particular zip code that popped up when I hit Dallas. I am sure you would get different results with Different Dallas Zips. The zip I used was from South Buffalo.

Either way who cares?

Bill Brasky
01-24-2008, 08:51 AM
In a small market winning means a lot man. There are less people to buy the tickets.
Yeah, but in Cleveland I'd bet to say that there's a wait list for tickets. They've had literally no success (until this season) in recent times.

Green Bay sucked in the 70's and 80's... yet they have a sell-out streak dating back to the 60's with tickets several times more expensive than ours.

I love Buffalo man, but the fans here are joke and really piss me off at times with their piss-poor support... it makes us die-hards look like pansies in the grand scheme of things.

GR8Slayer, I disagree on your Dallas assumption that people don't know they exist. I've done business in Dallas several times and always talk football with people... they know who the Bills are

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah, but in Cleveland I'd bet to say that there's a wait list for tickets.

Green Bay sucked in the 70's and 80's... yet they have a sell-out streak dating back to the 60's with tickets several times more expensive than ours.

I love Buffalo man, but the fans here are joke and really piss me off at times with their piss-poor support... it makes us die-hards look like pansies in the grand scheme of things.

GR8Slayer, I disagree on your Dallas assumption that people don't know they exist. I've done business in Dallas several times and always talk football with people... they know who the Bills are
Green bay is an anomoly for sure.
I bet when Cleveland sucked(I am talking before they got their team back) You could easily get tickets.

You must also remember that Cleveland is like 3 times bigger than Buffalo as well.

Bill Brasky
01-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Buffalo has 1.2 million
Cleveland has 2.2 and is dying faster than a fish on a hook.

It's still considered a small market, but I see your point Thurm.

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Buffalo has 1.2 million

Oh I was off on my #s... :( I thought Cleveland was over 3 mil.

G. Host
01-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Buffalo has 1.2 million

Are you talking about city, metropolitan area or Combined Statistical Areas?
It appears you are using different measurements in comparision with Cleveland and Buffalo.

Buffalo city population is 280,494
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2003 -2.6%

Cleveland city is 452,759
<!-- PST120203 -->Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2003 -3.4%

<!-- PST045206 -->Eric County, New York Population, 2006 estimate 921,390
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006 -3.0%

Cuyahoga County, Ohio Population, 2006 estimate 1,314,241
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006 -5.7%

I used to work at census and they always cringed when they heard politicans comparing measurements and using whatever figures made most sense for their argument.

Ebenezer
01-25-2008, 01:32 AM
Are you talking about city, metropolitan area or Combined Statistical Areas?
It appears you are using different measurements in comparision with Cleveland and Buffalo.

Buffalo city population is 280,494
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2003 -2.6%

Cleveland city is 452,759
<!-- PST120203 -->Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2003 -3.4%

<!-- PST045206 -->Eric County, New York Population, 2006 estimate 921,390
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006 -3.0%

Cuyahoga County, Ohio Population, 2006 estimate 1,314,241
Population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006 -5.7%

I used to work at census and they always cringed when they heard politicans comparing measurements and using whatever figures made most sense for their argument.
the important part - and why Toronto is so prime to future money influxes - is to ask where is there more money? It is simple math:

more luxury boxes + more seat licenses + more corporate licensing + more corporate advertisement = more money in the coffers

more money in the coffers = the longer the Bills stay in Buffalo

G. Host
01-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Yeah IF than can convince Canadian companies that buying suites at the Ralph is a good idea. They have tried in the past including our COO and were unsuccessful. I do not know why one and a half games a year will convince them.

Ebenezer
01-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Yeah IF than can convince Canadian companies that buying suites at the Ralph is a good idea. They have tried in the past including our COO and were unsuccessful. I do not know why one and a half games a year will convince them.
better than not trying.

G. Host
01-25-2008, 01:56 AM
Oh I agree but they need to let them market themselves in US naming stadium, field, boxes or whatever else they want to make it more palatable. New customs rules will not help and they should work on streamlining it even helping season ticket holders with applying for that fast pass and find an alternate to the bridges.