PDA

View Full Version : A sleeper at WR

Yasgur's Farm
01-20-2008, 11:38 AM
OldSchool @ bb.com turned me on to WR Mario Urrutia (http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=56724). Watch him climb the charts.

Roscoe'sChicken69
01-20-2008, 03:19 PM
I like Urrutia.

DraftBoy
01-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Got good size, can make catches in traffic, has some dropsies issues, and mental breakdowns. If we havent taken a WR by round 4, he'd be a nice fit.

Confused
01-22-2008, 05:58 AM
plausable

bigbub2352
01-22-2008, 09:18 AM
I wouldnt mind using a 4th or one of our extra 5ths on him even if we take a WR on Day 1

TigerJ
01-22-2008, 01:00 PM
I think he's about the slowest of the big and tall WRs in the draft, but could still be a good fit if the Bills don't take someone earlier.

The Jokeman
01-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Got good size, can make catches in traffic, has some dropsies issues, and mental breakdowns. If we havent taken a WR by round 4, he'd be a nice fit.
Even after running 4.69? Personally if go for a WR in Round 4 I'd be looking at a guy like DJ Hall. That said with way Adarius Bowman's been falling we might be able to snap him up in the 2nd or possibly 3rd which think be great value.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Urrutia is a tremendous looking WR, but I have serious questions about his hands and toughness. I've seen him look great and I've seen him drop passes that he should never have dropped.

Depending no the medical reports, if the Bills are taking a WR as late as they could take Urrutia, I would rather see them take Marcus Monk of Arkansas.

Monk was hurt a lot in college--which is why I would seriously want to check into the status of his health before I would draft him--and suffered from playing in a horrible, run-oriented offense, without ever playing with a decent QB, but was dominant at times when healthy and the ball was thrown his way against SEC competition. If Monk, like L.Evans, can get over the health issues that plagued him in college, he could be an absolute steal in the later rounds of the draft (5th or 6th rounds). I would take a healthy Monk over Urrutia any day. The only question I have against Monk is his durability.

VeggieMan14
01-27-2008, 11:58 AM
What about Jerome Simpson from Coastal Carolina? he's 6'2 and catches everything you throw to him and runs good routes. Could be a good sleeper pick in round 4

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=56403