• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

2 new articles by Mark Weiler on the FP

Do not read them if you are going to rant and ***** and make personal attacks against him. Any TOS violations will result in warning points, and the offending posts will be split out of this thread.

Two new articles by WysGuy. Interesting, as always. It appears Mark is divorcing the Bills.

Ralph Wilson Finally Throws in the Towel

Can Wilson Expect More from the Fans Than He Himself Delivers?

• LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Re: 2 new articles by Mark Weiler on the FP

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

I liked them

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
        I liked them
        I am surprised. You got more votes as die hard Bills fan than author.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Thanks for warning me to NOT click on those articles. I'd rather read Connor Byrne.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by G. Host
            I am surprised. You got more votes as die hard Bills fan than author.
            That's because the people who voted for me are on crack

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

If ONLY the Bills had hired a great coach to just be a GM, and hired a former OL coach as their HC.

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

Wys would find something to ***** about even if he was a Pats fan.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                  Wys would find something to ***** about even if he was a Pats fan.
                  Their red zone defense is ranked pretty low.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• bflojohn
                    • Aug 2005

I do NOT read his articles and if and when he post, it makes me wonder about the proverbial tree in the forest and the question about it making a sound when nobody is there when it falls?!?! Inconsequencial in any respect....

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Mark has the tendency to really pour it on, but as far as the overall message, I can't say I disagree. Every year, the Bills plan to make major changes, fix this and that, and bring in _______ to right the ship. Every year since 1999, in terms of a playoff spot that would give the team a shot @ the championship, it doesn't matter one bit. He's obviously tired of it. So am I.

Not that I'm ready to "quit the Bills", but as I mentioned in another thread, cautious optimism is how I combat the "same old crap" offseason moves of management/coaching. I pray for them to work, and I'll be thrilled if they do. Until we see how the moves pan out, though, I'm not shaking any pom poms on behalf of the team.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

I'm with Mark to a point. I can't give up on the Bills. Being a Bills fan is in my blood. I'm going to follow the off-season moves, and once the season starts, I'm going to watch every second of every game. And like all fans, I do so hoping that at some point they're going to get it right and win the Super Bowl.

But like Mark, I am losing faith that this team will EVER get it right, at least in the forseeable future. This team makes bad decisions, then they ride them out for too long because they don't want the turmoil that comes with change. The logic is mind-boggling- "We suck, but we're not going to fix it because we may suck during the transition."

Our FO is essentially the same as it was in the TD years, minus TD. How well did that work out? Our offense was ranked 30th this past year, and I forget the exact ranking but it was very poor in 2006 as well. Yet, we promote from within instead of looking for someone with fresh ideas.

What has ANYONE associated with this team done to deserve a promotion? 10 years of mediocrity- in most industries that never happens because you'll get fired long before that milestone is reached. Yet, the Bills PROMOTE the people responsible for it.

So, I agree with Mark when he says Ralph has thrown in the towel. And in a sick way, I envy him. He's smart enough and disconnected enough to stop caring. The rest of us are just setting ourselves up for more disappointment.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Wys should throw in the towel then and stop posting here and stop writing articles.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I'm a loyal person, so I'm a loyal fan. You couldn't pay me to quit being a Bills fan.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Originally posted by shelby
                              Do not read them if you are going to rant and ***** and make personal attacks against him. Any TOS violations will result in warning points, and the offending posts will be split out of this thread.

Two new articles by WysGuy. Interesting, as always. It appears Mark is divorcing the Bills.
                              OR, given the context of the aritcles, we could say that the Bills have divorced Wys Guy, or heck, even all fans.

How much of this do they expect me to put up with? Seriously.

How much will you put up with? They obviously don't care about you, the fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X