• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Super Bowl boycott

I'm not watching the game. I can't. I hate the Patriots. I hate seeing them win. I hate seeing them celebrate. I ****ing hate everything about that team and the thought of watching Brady, Bruschi, Seau, Moss and their cadre of dirtbags on D (Seymour, Wilfork, Vrabel, Harrison) hoist the trophy over their heads AGAIN seriously makes me feel physically ill.

I'm sick of the special treatment this ****ing team gets. Did anyone see Seymour push Rivers to the ground right in front of the ref DURING A DEAD BALL? Not only was there no flag, but the announcers ACTUALLY DEFENDED THE NON-CALL.

It's just one small example but it's a microcosm for how the league and the media view the Pats, and it's nauseating.

And just for the record, I don't have any delusions of grandeur. I'm doing this for my own sanity- not because I actually think it's going to make a difference in how the Patriots are treated by the NFL and the media.

So **** the Patriots and **** the Super Bowl as long as the Patriots are in it. I'm going skiing.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Re: Super Bowl boycott

You could always drink while its on
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      I'm not watching the game. I can't. I hate the Patriots. I hate seeing them win. I hate seeing them celebrate. I ****ing hate everything about that team and the thought of watching Brady, Bruschi, Seau, Moss and their cadre of dirtbags on D (Seymour, Wilfork, Vrabel, Harrison) hoist the trophy over their heads AGAIN seriously makes me feel physically ill.

I'm sick of the special treatment this ****ing team gets. Did anyone see Seymour push Rivers to the ground right in front of the ref DURING A DEAD BALL? Not only was there no flag, but the announcers ACTUALLY DEFENDED THE NON-CALL.

It's just one small example but it's a microcosm for how the league and the media view the Pats, and it's nauseating.

And just for the record, I don't have any delusions of grandeur. I'm doing this for my own sanity- not because I actually think it's going to make a difference in how the Patriots are treated by the NFL and the media.

So **** the Patriots and **** the Super Bowl as long as the Patriots are in it. I'm going skiing.
      Read my thread and join me my friend!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

I will definitely watch. To either see history made or history stopped

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Ill watch and root hard against them. I just hope its GB

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
            I will definitely watch. To either see history made or history stopped
            I don't want to see history made- not by that team. As fans of other AFCE teams, this is going to haunt us for the rest of our lives, unless another team pulls it off (which is highly unlikely). I don't want it to happen and if it's going to happen anyway, I don't want to witness it.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Topdog
              • Sep 2003

Sounds pretty childest to me!

Comment

• Topdog
                • Sep 2003

I hate GB!, but if they're in it I'll still watch the game!

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

Not only are they cheaters, but the refs, league, broadcasters, and even that idiot commissioner not only supports them, but they also turn their heads whenever they do something dirty...So F%%% NE, their scumbag players, their bandwagon fans, and anyone who supports those classless cheaters!......They can all kiss my !....BUFFALO 4 LIFE!!!.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
                  "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Topdog
                    Sounds pretty childest to me!
                    I don't want to see them win. There's a good chance they're going to win. So, what's childish about not watching it?

Do you watch crap TV shows that you don't like? Well, it's the same thing.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

He said "childest," Op.
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                        He said "childest," Op.
                        welcome back.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G Wolly
                          • Mar 2004

It's ok.

Brett Favre will totally own Brady and his crew of cheaters.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

I've already been onboard since the end of the season and I'm sticking to the boycott. By the way, those were some nice non-calls on the Bruschi holding in the red zone and the blatant leg whip on Rivers by a d-lineman.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37

Very good post my man. Ive been saying it all year that not only do you have to beat the Pats but you have to beat the officials. Ive said it many times look what Terrel Suggs said after they got beat by the Pats.
                              To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X