X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

so i know a giants QB was ridiculed like someone we all know

and its quite funny all the talk about eli being a joke a so on. hes in the bowl now.

i know another qb who draws similar ridiculing. the big difference is burress smith and toomer are probably a combined 2-3 feet taller then our 3 wrs.

on a side note funny how that press attacking D we used to run is going to the bowl in the NFC and that 3-4 we used to run in going on the AFC. long live the cover 2
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: so i know a giants QB was ridiculed like someone we all know

Originally posted by djjimkelly
    and its quite funny all the talk about eli being a joke a so on. hes in the bowl now.

i know another qb who draws similar ridiculing. the big difference is burress smith and toomer are probably a combined 2-3 feet taller then our 3 wrs.

on a side note funny how that press attacking D we used to run is going to the bowl in the NFC and that 3-4 we used to run in going on the AFC. long live the cover 2
    The difference is that maligned QB and his team found ways to win and make the playoffs 3 out of the 4 seasons he played. As much as want to support JP I can't deny that TE found ways to win while in there. Yet while I feel teams win and lose games not purely QBs it's hard to argue that we won more then with TE at helm this year then JP.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Jokeman
      The difference is that maligned QB and his team found ways to win and make the playoffs 3 out of the 4 seasons he played. As much as want to support JP I can't deny that TE found ways to win while in there. Yet while I feel teams win and lose games not purely QBs it's hard to argue that we won more then with TE at helm this year then JP.
      It's also hard to argue that we we would have won the same games with JP at the helm, especially when you consider who they were against and the fact that the team was hot at the time.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Making the SB is great, winning it is what's important.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Losman has a NFL MVP brother that he can talk to as well? And a dad that played in the NFL? A winning record? The similarities are scary.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              It's also hard to argue that we we would have won the same games with JP at the helm, especially when you consider who they were against and the fact that the team was hot at the time.
              How many times did JP lead the Bills to victory against a team who finsihed the season with a winning record?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

These Losman threads get stupider and stupider as they go.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Didn't you post that you had moved past the Losman thing DJ??

Comment

• realdealryan
                    realdealrex
                    • Nov 2005

And the offensive coordinator is better.
                    And a running game to worry about, thus opening up the pass game.
                    And a much better front 7 and blitz scheme.

Long live personnel-there are plenty of crappy 3-4 teams in the NFL.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

I say stay the course with JP. At his present rate of development he'll guide us to the bowl in 2039. Maybe sooner if we can draft some NBA players for receivers.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

And who is that wily guy calling the plays for the Giants? Why, what's that you say? Kevin Gilbride!

Guess he wasn't so bad either... we just didn't have the horses

Jon

Comment

• realdealryan
                          realdealrex
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                          And who is that wily guy calling the plays for the Giants? Why, what's that you say? Kevin Gilbride!

Guess he wasn't so bad either... we just didn't have the horses

Jon
                          I don't think he's that bad. I just hope the Giants don't get ahead 35-3 on the Pats...lol

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Im not about to say that JP is better or as good as Eli. However I will say this, Eli has been surrounded with top quality talent from day 1. He was given one of the most dominating receivers in the game Plaxico Burress, a talented and reliable veteran who makes plays Amani Toomer, arguably the best TE in the game, a very good OL and has always had great RB play to rely on as well. On top of that he is supported by an excellent defense. JP has had nothing even remotely similar to what Eli has been given.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
                              Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl...
                              And Rob Johnson has a ring.

Comment

Working...
                              X