PDA

View Full Version : the only hope

trapezeus
01-20-2008, 11:24 PM
any chance brady caught the flu and can miss the superbowl? that's pretty much the only chance of them not winning.

and isnt it a nice kick in the nuts that our consolation of the pats not winning is the giants winning? dog nabit!

Michael82
01-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Another year where the NFL's favorite team wins it all! :ill: :puke:

**** THE PATRIOTS!!!

**** TOM BRADY!!!

**** BILL BELICHICK!!!

**** TEDY BRUSCHI!!!

**** VINCE WILFORK!!!

**** RODNEY HARRISON!!!

:curse:

shelby
01-21-2008, 05:44 AM
:pray:
i'm sure the members of the evil empire all received their flu shots.

:ill:

mybills
01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
ANYTHING can happen in the NFL...everyone thought the Colts & GB would win...
well, the Pats CAN lose, too! We need some positive thoughts here, not a throw in the towel assitude. It doesn't matter that it's NY, all ya gotta do is think..
"DIE Pats, DIE!"
http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/pats_suck.gif

Oldbillsfan
01-21-2008, 12:02 PM
The Giants laid the wood on Brady the last game. They were the only team I saw get his jersey dirty this season besides the Ravens. They have shut down 2 of the best offenses in the playoffs and I think they have a good chance of winning the game.

Ickybaluky
01-21-2008, 06:17 PM
The Giants laid the wood on Brady the last game. They were the only team I saw get his jersey dirty this season besides the Ravens. They have shut down 2 of the best offenses in the playoffs and I think they have a good chance of winning the game.

They "laid the wood" on him? He was sacked once, threw for 356 yards and they scored 38 points. I doubt his jersey was very dirty, considering the game was played on turf. And the Pats played that game without 2 starting OL (Stephen Neal and Nick Kaczur) and their best blocking TE (Kyle Brady).

Here is a stat to think about:

Since Belichick took over, the Pats are 10-0 when they have 2 weeks to prepare for a game. The Giants are 1-3 when they have 2 weeks to prepare for a game under Tom Coughlin.

Crisis
01-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Since Belichick took over, the Pats are 10-0 when they have 2 weeks to prepare for a game. .

Half those games are against us though.

Oldbillsfan
01-21-2008, 07:08 PM
They "laid the wood" on him? He was sacked once, threw for 356 yards and they scored 38 points. I doubt his jersey was very dirty, considering the game was played on turf. And the Pats played that game without 2 starting OL (Stephen Neal and Nick Kaczur) and their best blocking TE (Kyle Brady).

Since Belichick took over, the Pats are 10-0 when they have 2 weeks to prepare for a game. The Giants are 1-3 when they have 2 weeks to prepare for a game under Tom Coughlin.

I know dude...the dirty jersey statement was a figure of speech. Thank you for the knowledge about the turf at the meadowlands, Brady's stats and how badly Tom "Frostbite" Coughlin gets his team prepared. Much appreciated.

From what I saw the Giants hit Brady more times than I have seen anyone all season. They got a couple good shots in too. Not "Wilfork" like shots but none the less made contact. The Giants had injuries too, didn't they? IMO the stats don't mean anyting now. Are you scared the Pats could actually lose? Don't worry, the refs will rescue the Pats if the score is close.

Dr. Lecter
01-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Another year where the NFL's favorite team wins it all! :ill: :puke:

**** THE PATRIOTS!!!

**** TOM BRADY!!!

**** BILL BELICHICK!!!

**** TEDY BRUSCHI!!!

**** VINCE WILFORK!!!

**** RODNEY HARRISON!!!

:curse:

This coming from a Yankees fan?

mybills
01-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Don't worry, the refs will rescue the Pats if the score is close.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcFtcoo0ic4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcFtcoo0ic4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 10:09 PM
any chance brady caught the flu and can miss the superbowl? that's pretty much the only chance of them not winning.

and isnt it a nice kick in the nuts that our consolation of the pats not winning is the giants winning? dog nabit!
Influenza is a virus and has nothing to do with how cold it is outside. Unlikely.

mybills
01-22-2008, 06:10 AM
Quit ruining our fun, gr8. :mad:

I can watch that video 100 times in a row, and laugh every time! :up:

Oldbillsfan
02-03-2008, 11:10 PM
well, the Pats CAN lose, too! We need some positive thoughts here, not a throw in the towel assitude. It doesn't matter that it's NY, all ya gotta do is think..
"DIE Pats, DIE!"

Wow this is the post of the year!

Oldbillsfan
02-04-2008, 09:09 AM

http://www.islandcolors.biz/bills/sacked.jpg

This was what I meant when I said dirty jersey. The pressure on Brady was the difference in the game.

mybills
02-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Wow this is the post of the year!
hahahaha! Thanks. I forgot about this thread!

Ickybaluky
02-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah, give it up to the Giants. I didn't think they could apply pressure all game, but they did. There were opportunities for plays downfield against that Giants secondary, but the pass rush didn't allow the Pats to take advantage of those.

Good call.

Discotrish
02-04-2008, 09:18 AM
"DIE Pats, DIE!"

With an attitude like that, you WILL make it through the End Times with your batteries intact.

This is the closest I've seen Brady come to crying.

Patti

Discotrish
02-04-2008, 09:20 AM

I love stats. Is Dr. Lecter available to turn this into a pretty graph with colors?

Patti