X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Instead or ripping on the Pats...

Sorry guys but the "I hate the Pats" or "Pats ar gay" threads are somewhat pathetic.

The Pats take chances and count on their coach to mesh the team together. Picking up Moss, Adalius, Welker, and Stallworth were brilliant moves.

The Bills continue to play it safe. Peerless Price, nice FA pick up.

I for one am sick of watching our team flounder and certainly am not going to take anything away from the Pats.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Instead or ripping on the Pats...

A good portion of the "I hate the Pats" thing is jealosy.

The rest is well deserved.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
      shelby's big brother smilie smilie
      • Mar 2007

Picking up the best free agents available is a brilliant move? I think what they gave up for Welker and Moss was brilliant- or really stupid by the other teams GM's. The Bills can take some pride in bulilding the dynasty giving them the 15th pick in the draft so they didnt have to cut Bledsoe.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        A good portion of the "I hate the Pats" thing is jealosy.
        No, I think it pretty much is all hatred. I think people are sick of them.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

The Pats are everything I wish the Bills were.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Sorry guys but the "I hate the Pats" or "Pats ar gay" threads are somewhat pathetic.

The Pats take chances and count on their coach to mesh the team together. Picking up Moss, Adalius, Welker, and Stallworth were brilliant moves.

The Bills continue to play it safe. Peerless Price, nice FA pick up.

I for one am sick of watching our team flounder and certainly am not going to take anything away from the Pats.
            the Pats don't deserve their success.

1. They cheated
            2. Bellicheck is a condescending ass
            3. Brady is a whiner
            4. Seau is a turncoat douche who acts like he won the SB after every tackle
            5. Wilfork got fined twice for dirty hits this year
            6. Vrabel got fined for dirty hits as well
            7. Harrison was voted as the dirtiest player in the league by the other players
            8. Moss is, well, Moss
            9. The majority of their fans are just Red Sox fans who don't want to sober up in September. Once they have a 9-7 season, there will be no Pats fans.

Yeah, the Pats get it right on the field and we don't. But they're also a collection of jackasses and neither they nor their fans deserve the success.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Oldbillsfan
              Picking up the best free agents available is a brilliant move? I think what they gave up for Welker and Moss was brilliant- or really stupid by the other teams GM's. The Bills can take some pride in bulilding the dynasty giving them the 15th pick in the draft so they didnt have to cut Bledsoe.
              Moss wasn't a risky move? Remember the rumors that he was going to get cut?

Forcing Miami's hand on Welker wasn't brilliant?

Stallworth was supposedly washed up?

Adalius Thomas is one of the most versatile defensive players in the league. Ravens didn't miss him?

Just wait til they make their cuts in a few weeks. You'll have shockers like Bruschi because they are committed to winning.

The Bills reward players like Schobel who already had a new contract so we can get 6 scaks.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

1. They cheated
                3. Brady is a whiner
                8. Moss is, well, Moss
                9. The majority of their fans are just Red Sox fans who don't want to sober up in September. Once they have a 9-7 season, there will be no Pats fans.

Yeah, the Pats get it right on the field and we don't. But they're also a collection of jackasses and neither they nor their fans deserve the success.
                I nominate this as post of the year.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

1. They cheated
                  3. Brady is a whiner
                  8. Moss is, well, Moss

Maybe you can recite this during their SuperBowl victory in two weeks.

I like winning and the Bills are in dire need of a playoff birth.

Comment

• m1orenz
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    Moss wasn't a risky move? Remember the rumors that he was going to get cut?

Forcing Miami's hand on Welker wasn't brilliant?

Stallworth was supposedly washed up?

Adalius Thomas is one of the most versatile defensive players in the league. Ravens didn't miss him?

Just wait til they make their cuts in a few weeks. You'll have shockers like Bruschi because they are committed to winning.

The Bills reward players like Schobel who already had a new contract so we can get 6 scaks.
                    adalius didnt have anything close to a good year. He was barely thier 3rd best LB this yr (colvin, vrabel were definitly better)

they did do a lot of things right but lets no give them credit for overpaying a ravens D product

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I really respect the job the Pats heve done the past 8 years. This franchise was almost a local joke under Victor Kiam- and they have built it from the ground up with excellent ownership and management.

Yeah, BB can be an ass to the press sometimes and is his own worst enemy with the PR- but all he does is win. He's not afraid to cut or get rid of someone who is a perceived "untouchable" on the roster (Bledsoe and Milloy come to mind) and manages to get ex-pro bowlers to come in at discount prices.

Yeah, some pof their fans can be obnoxious- but that can go for any team with a long string of success (like Yankees fans) but you can't blame the organization for that.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

Ok then........................ **** the pats!
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                          • May 2003

It's the arrogance and smugness of everyone involved in the franchise that I hate. They are anything but humble.
                          Send me some wings!

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

But I thought picking up big names didn't work! Remember the Redskins!
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              The Pats are everything I wish the Bills were.

If my team acted like a bunch of dirty douchebags all year, I'd jump off the wagon.
                              I like the class that the Bills players possess.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X