X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

The reasons why I hate the Pats.....

Here are my 10 reasons why I hate the pats....

1. They are in our division..

2. We cant' beat them .. how many have we lost in a row...9.. yep nine...last win opening day 2003 .. 31-0.. look at Sam Adams run.. almost halfway to Fins win streak over us.

3. 56-10.....The Bills should post these numbers in every players locker for next years game.

4. Belichek-ex giant def coord in SB 25.. Rude .. jerk who some say is the greatest coach ever....Not me .. I will take Bill Walsh or Lombardi

5. The players-Rodney Harrison,Bruschi,Moss,Vince Wilfork-The dirtiest player in the NFL not named Rodney Harrison..

6.The Fans-I have been to only one game but they were big time jerks in our house...

7.Tom Brady- Wimp who thinks he is tough...Line has his back .. Hit him and he crys a lot...

8. The Hype .. not this years but the rest of the years...it almost unbearable even in Buffalo..

9.Robert Kraft- he seems to want to kill the small market teams..

10. They are cheaters.... cameras,late hits.. etc... ...

The lack of holding calls on that line is absurd .. Trust me the Giants will talk about sb week..among themselves....the media will talk about it openly it seems the NFL has forgotten exactly what holding is ...not just the pats but alot of teams are holding openly a lot more....

Bmax
    Last edited by Bmax; 01-21-2008, 01:52 PM.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: The reasons why I hate the Pats.....

1 and 6 are good enough reasons for me.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

Try living in Massachussetts. that sucks.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

you forgot the fact that they breathe.. I hate that too! I wish they would stop using oxygen that could be put to better use.

The pats are evil.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Number 50 did a nice leg whip on Rivers yesterday and didn't get called for it of course. It's easy to win when you play by a different set of rules.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Get over it, they are better than we are in every aspect of the game from ownership down.

Our time will come................... I just hope it comes while we're still in Buffalo.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Bmax
              Here are my 10 reasons why I hate the pats....

1. They are in our division..

2. We cant' beat them .. how many have we lost in a row...9.. yep nine...last win opening day 2003 .. 31-0.. look at Sam Adams run.. almost halfway to Fins win streak over us.

3. 56-10.....The Bills should post these numbers in every players locker for next years game.

4. Belichek-ex giant def coord in SB 25.. Rude .. jerk who some say is the greatest coach ever....Not me .. I will take Bill Walsh or Lombardi

5. The players-Rodney Harrison,Bruschi,Moss,Vince Wilfork-The dirtiest player in the NFL not named Rodney Harrison..

6.The Fans-I have been to only one game but they were big time jerks in our house...

7.Tom Brady- Wimp who thinks he is tough...Line has his back .. Hit him and he crys a lot...

8. The Hype .. not this years but the rest of the years...it almost unbearable even in Buffalo..

9.Robert Kraft- he seems to want to kill the small market teams..

10. They are cheaters.... cameras,late hits.. etc... ...

The lack of holding calls on that line is absurd .. Trust me the Giants will talk about sb week..among themselves....the media will talk about it openly it seems the NFL has forgotten exactly what holding is ...not just the pats but alot of teams are holding openly a lot more....

Bmax
              This is by far probably the best post and thread I have ever read. I will admit it I hate the Pats more than any team in all sports. The media is the main reason for this. They hype a team up from the get go and the nfl jumps on it for the money. The money wasnt a major factor in this sport 10 or 20 years ago but now it is all about the all mighty dollar. You cant tell me that the nfl didnt want this team to finish out the season 16-0. They put all of their games on tv from the flex scheduling thinking that we could see this team get beat. If you pay real close attention during the games you will see the Pats get every call go their way when the game is still close but as soon as they pull away from the game then you see the refs start calling penaltys so it dont look so one sided. What kind of role models are the nfl trying to put out when a team gets caught cheating and the get nothin but a slap on the wrist. Way to set the example Roger Goodell and the nfl. What happened to the old saying cheaters never prosper?
              To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

If you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough to win.

I'm all for the Bills cheating if it means winning a title.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

I want to add one to the list.

Randy Moss and his patented push-off maneuver. All season long he has been pushing off of CBs to get separation before a catch. He has rarely been called on it. He used it on at least 2 of his touchdowns against the Bills this season. I can't stand it.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                    I want to add one to the list.

Randy Moss and his patented push-off maneuver. All season long he has been pushing off of CBs to get separation before a catch. He has rarely been called on it. He used it on at least 2 of his touchdowns against the Bills this season. I can't stand it.
                    He gets the same star treatment every super star player gets.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      Get over it, they are better than we are in every aspect of the game from ownership down.

Our time will come................... I just hope it comes while we're still in Buffalo.
                      I'm hoping it will happen while I'm still alive
                      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

They're even worse at their house! They make other Pats fans go around the beer and food lines in the tunnels, instead of letting them cut through. One guy kept trying to throw my little sign till I said, touch it one more time and I'll throw YOU!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Hammertime
                          • May 2005

"If you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough to win.

I'm all for the Bills cheating if it means winning a title".

P.O.S.
                          Bruce: What time is it?
                          Biscuit: Huh?
                          Bruce: What time is it?
                          Biscuit: Showtime?
                          Bruce: (incensed) Hammertime!!
                          Biscuit: Hammertime!
                          Bruce: Hammertime is when you hitting that nail in a piece of wood with a hammer. You keep hitting that nail, over and over until you can no longer see the nail. You just see the wood is all splintered and what-not. That is Hammertime.

Comment

Working...
                          X