PDA

View Full Version : So, who's ready for 2 wks of SB XXV Highlites?

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 06:27 PM
:brace: WIDE RIGHT :puke:

hydro
01-21-2008, 06:36 PM
No ESPN for me these next two weeks...

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 07:24 PM
No ESPN for me these next two weeks...

Me either, and it will be easy.
ESPN totaly sucks!

DynaPaul
01-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Nah... I'm ready to watch the highlights of the Giants' last SB. You know? The one versus Baltimore where they got spanked.

realdealryan
01-21-2008, 10:05 PM
XXV wasn't nearly as bad as XXVI and XXVII. At least we were in it until the end. I couldn't watch the entirety of Washington and Dallas I, and I still haven't. I am still okay with watching XXV until Thurman's touchdown where he mashed the guy in the Giants secondary, turn it off, and then go play some Madden and have the Bills drop 70 on some team on All-Madden.

Hell, because of all four, I've still got the greatest comeback in NFL history on the DVR...

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 10:36 PM
XXV wasn't nearly as bad as XXVI and XXVII. At least we were in it until the end. I couldn't watch the entirety of Washington and Dallas I, and I still haven't. I am still okay with watching XXV until Thurman's touchdown where he mashed the guy in the Giants secondary, turn it off, and then go play some Madden and have the Bills drop 70 on some team on All-Madden.

Hell, because of all four, I've still got the greatest comeback in NFL history on the DVR...

Hell Yeah! XXV is the only SB the BILLS were in I've watched again, all three others, I've never seen again. And the Comeback is the Greatest!

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 10:38 PM
"But hey, at least we made it right? I mean, there are some teams that haven't even made it yet right? We don't have to win them, Ralph is still a great owner because he managed to win two AFL Championships forty plus years ago. I'm just happy that we're the only team to ever make it to four strait."

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 10:44 PM
"But hey, at least we made it right? I mean, there are some teams that haven't even made it yet right? We don't have to win them, Ralph is still a great owner because he managed to win two AFL Championships forty years ago. I'm just happy that we're the only team to ever make it to four strait."

Hell Yeah! We dominated the AFC, when the NFC was the best conference at the time, just our luck! But it's the FOUR IN A ROW part that may never be beaten, even by Cheatriots! Dominate your conference for FOUR YEARS IN A ROW *****es!
:gobills:

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Hell Yeah! We dominated the AFC, when the NFC was the best conference at the time, just our luck! But it's the FOUR IN A ROW part that may never be beaten, even by Cheatriots! Dominate your conference for FOUR YEARS IN A ROW *****es!
:gobills:
Yeah............... Go mediocrity! Go Ralph Wilson Jr! Go Buffalo!

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being second best right? It's better than being third right? I'm starting to see the light.

You've inspired me to go pull out the old VHS SB's and watch them again, I think I'll throw a party for being second best!

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeah............... Go mediocrity! Go Ralph Wilson Jr! Go Buffalo!

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being second best right? It's better than being third right? I'm starting to see the light.

You've inspired me to go pull out the old VHS SB's and watch them again, I think I'll throw a party for being second best!

Unfortunately, that's all we have up til now, and we havn't reached the ultimate goal yet, but we have left our mark, and watching the old games will bring a smile to your face, I just know it! It sure does mine :biggrin: We are #2!!! :xtreme:
You know what, I live in the LA area, and saw the Rams move to St Louis, and what it did to the Ram fans, and if I think about something like that happening to my BILLS, I'll take mediocre anyday to no Bills at all. To lose your team, if you truely are diehard, is something I've witnessed, and wouldn't wish it on anybody. I'm old enough:fogey: to have been through a couple of these low points in a franchise, but it got a lot better every time. Grab another beer, and be happy we've got a team, our awesome mediocre BILLS! GO BILLS!

Mitchy moo
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
"But hey, at least we made it right? I mean, there are some teams that haven't even made it yet right? We don't have to win them, Ralph is still a great owner because he managed to win two AFL Championships forty plus years ago. I'm just happy that we're the only team to ever make it to four strait."

Distant memories of a time long since past. It's all pain for me and the false sense of now we can win it.

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately, that's all we have up til now, and we havn't reached the ultimate goal yet, but we have left our mark, and watching the old games will bring a smile to your face, I just know it! It sure does mine :biggrin: We are #2!!! :xtreme:
We've left our mark alright, we're on the same page with organizations like the Lions, Bengals, Browns, Falcons, Cardinals, and Saints. If I left out any other historically pathetic teams please fill them in.

im4bflo
01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
We've left our mark alright, we're on the same page with organizations like the Lions, Bengals, Browns, Falcons, Cardinals, and Saints. If I left out any other historically pathetic teams please fill them in.

ouch... how 'bout those oilers/titans, seahawks, texans.

gr8slayer
01-21-2008, 11:18 PM
ouch... how 'bout those oilers/titans, seahawks, texans.
The Texans are still just a rookie team but you're right with the Titans and Seahawks.

feldspar
01-24-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm looking forward to hearing about how Joe Nameth guaranteed a victory over Baltimore about 4 million time.