PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to start a dumb thread

LABillsFan
01-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Do you think the FO's of the Bills and the Sabres talk?

Ralph: Tom, hey great job the last 2 years, we need to fill the stands and those pesky fans are complaining about the personnel, I'm going to have to spend some bucks, so if you could hold off taking the next step, I'll be able to sell some more season tickets.

Tom: No problem Ralph, I'll stop putting money into the team for 2-3 years, but after that, I'll expect the same from you. These hockey fans are going to become a nuisance for me as well.

Ralph: Thanks Tom, here's a check for you and Rudy. Oh by the way, give my thanks to Larry as well

Tom: No problem Ralph, you know Rudy and I are here for you.

JD
01-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I believe it

LABillsFan
01-21-2008, 06:50 PM
I can't remember exactly what Bob Rich was refering to, he was asked a question a few years ago about the Bisons and "Rich" Stadium. I believe it was to make the Park big enough for a pro Baseball team. His reply to the question and most assuredly to the people of Buffalo was, would you rather have a Pro Baseball team or a SuperBowl Championship? Well neither has happened, but I have no doubt its the economics of it all. So the thread may not be as dumb as I thought.

YardRat
01-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Bob Rich was smart enough to realize that this region has enough trouble supporting two major league franchises and a third would just hurt everybody even more.

LABillsFan
01-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Bob Rich was smart enough to realize that this region has enough trouble supporting two major league franchises and a third would just hurt everybody even more.

I don't disagree with him. That's why the Bisons and the Bandits need to be sold and moved and the money poured into the Bills and Sabres. Think he'll go for it?

Philagape
01-21-2008, 09:14 PM
it'll be a race to see which team finishes with a lower winning percentage

Michael82
01-22-2008, 11:53 AM
I don't disagree with him. That's why the Bisons and the Bandits need to be sold and moved and the money poured into the Bills and Sabres. Think he'll go for it?
That would actually be a great idea and maybe the Buffalo fans will realize what they have with the two teams if they lose both minor league teams.