X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Glenn may be a salary cap casualty

The Dallas Morning News believes Terry Glenn will be a salary cap casualty.
    Glenn's 2008 salary is only $1.74 million, but it's unclear if he's due any bonuses that would raise his cap number. If all Glenn is due is the salary, it would make sense for Dallas to at least keep him through the offseason.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Glenn may be a salary cap casualty

No thanks he is a washed up pussy.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I like Terry Glenn a lot. Certainly on the wrong side of his career, but he showed to have plenty of fuel in the tank when Bledsoe was feeding him 3 long balls a game.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

I don't think he's what we need, but I wouldn't go nuts if we landed him.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

I wouldnt be pissed but he is another small fast WR that we already had.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            I wouldnt be pissed but he is another small fast WR that we already had.
            Agreed, and he isn't as fast as he once was. I want a 6'4 guy with some wheels.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Agreed, and he isn't as fast as he once was. I want a 6'4 guy with some wheels.
              I dont care if he has wheels... Id rather a guy like Wilford who can go up and get the ball.

Terry Glenn is pretty much good at all the things Evans is good at so its not a real need.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Terry Glenn will need microfracture surgery on his knee.
                The Dallas Morning News speculates that the surgery could signal the end of Glenn's career, but it will most certainly affect his future with the Cowboys. When Jerry Jones was asked about Glenn's future with Dallas, he said he would discuss it with him soon, and left it at that.

Comment

Working...
                X