PDA

View Full Version : NFL Europe and the Bills

Tatonka
04-06-2003, 01:29 AM
i just read that NFLE started today..

was wondering if anyone knew who we have over there and what teams they are on?

i wonder whatever happened to that RB from 2 seasons ago, that was leading the nfle in yardage... then got cut after training camp and never popped back up anywhere..

i remember thinking "what the hell? we cut him?".. you would think if he dominated like he did in the nfle, that he would at least be worth a 4th rb spot or something..

venis2k1
04-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Milton Proctor-S-Rhein Fire
Ronald Boldin-G-Frankfurt Galaxy
Merceda Perry-DE-Barcelona Dragons
Jarrett Ferguson-FB-Berlin Thunder
Ken Simonton-RB-Scottish Claymores
Jason Witczak-K-Barcelona Dragons

And i assume you mean Curtis Alexander, we cut him, i dont know where he turned up. All sports sites have him still listed as a bill, so i assume he hasnt signed anywhere.

TypicalBill
04-06-2003, 07:35 AM
I think Jarrett Ferguson will do very well.

Thanks for the list Venis

The Spaz
04-06-2003, 09:20 AM
We did sign Jarrett Ferguson and send him to NFLE but later on we cut him. Go Bills!

Mr. Miyagi
04-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i wonder whatever happened to that RB from 2 seasons ago, that was leading the nfle in yardage... then got cut after training camp and never popped back up anywhere..
You're talking about Curtis Alexander? That was just last offseason.

G. Host
04-06-2003, 11:30 AM
He also had some non-injury related medical conditions which might make teams not want to take a chance on him.

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

You're talking about Curtis Alexander? That was just last offseason.

Ð
04-06-2003, 11:31 AM
The NFLE is a joke.

DraftBoy
04-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Watch out for Ken Simonton kid was huge at Oregon St. be good to see how he does this season

McD
04-06-2003, 01:37 PM
The best thing about NFLE is..............................

............I can go see FOOTBALL!!!

Frankfurt is only an hour away, so catching games is pretty easy. Only six teams left in the league though, so that blows. Plenty of good German beer/biere though!! That and some good wursts, with mustard and hot pretzels...Mmmmmm!! Not quite the Ralph, but it will have to do for another year at least.

McD

German
04-06-2003, 03:50 PM
GO FIRE!!!