PDA

View Full Version : The Official "GET PETERS OFF THE ICE" Thread

JD
01-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Can

Not

Fight

He is a better dancer than he is hockey player/fighter/skater

Remind me why he is here again. To protect our stars? What stars?

G Wolly
01-25-2008, 01:19 PM
He doesn't negatively affect the team either

SpillerThrills
01-25-2008, 03:40 PM
He doesn't negatively affect the team either

other than the fact that he fills up a roster spot and has about 5 minutes of ice time......:oops:

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 03:51 PM
So where was the logic in him not fighting back last night? There had to have been a reason for it.

SabreEleven
01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
That was a horrible fight by both players last night...Peters was embarassing.

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:06 PM
That was a horrible fight by both players last night...Peters was embarassing.
Answer the question *******! I'm trying to understand this sport!

JD
01-25-2008, 04:16 PM
So where was the logic in him not fighting back last night? There had to have been a reason for it.

The announcers were saying that the other player had a broken nose but decided to fight anyway, I think Peters realized this and didnt want to **** the guy up. But even if thats the case, Peters should have wanted to beat his ass even more for thinking he could take him with a broken nose!

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:17 PM
The announcers were saying that the other player had a broken nose but decided to fight anyway, I think Peters realized this and didnt want to **** the guy up. But even if thats the case, Peters should have wanted to beat his ass even more for thinking he could take him with a broken nose!
I don't know if you could see it on T.V. but that guy basically chop blocked Peters, it looked painful as **** man. I would have kicked the **** out of him.

THATHURMANATOR
01-25-2008, 04:20 PM
He can't Skate

He can't handle the puck

He has no shot

He is a terrible fighter.

Get rid of him already

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:21 PM
He can't Skate

He can't handle the puck

He has no shot

Get rid of him already
He seemed pretty popular amongst the Sabres fans at the game last night.

JD
01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
He seemed pretty popular amongst the Sabres fans at the game last night.
Because hes the only one that attempts to fight, the rest are a bunch of fairy floating pussies.

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Because hes the only one that attempts to fight, the rest are a bunch of fairy floating pussies.
Ah ok.

The Sabres fans were also saying that they expect Campbell will be gone before the trade deadline. Isn't he your best player?

JD
01-25-2008, 04:46 PM
Ah ok.

The Sabres fans were also saying that they expect Campbell will be gone before the trade deadline. Isn't he your best player?
Probably our best defensemen for sure. He hasnt really had an all-star season thus far as he did last year but hes played better than 85% of the team. Our front office is a joke, and that is why Campbell will be gone before we know it.

Let the typical Buffalo rebuilding process begin!

The Sabres are like the farm team of the NHL, helping the league get better by giving all their talented players to other teams.

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Probably our best defensemen for sure. He hasnt really had an all-star season thus far as he did last year but hes played better than 85% of the team. Our front office is a joke, and that is why Campbell will be gone before we know it.

Let the typical Buffalo rebuilding process begin!

The Sabres are like the farm team of the NHL, helping the league get better by giving all their talented players to other teams.
That's what it seems like, didn't you all lose your two best players before the season this year?

Ralph Wilson doesn't own the Sabres by chance does he? Or is there an even worse owner in Buffalo?

JD
01-25-2008, 05:11 PM
That's what it seems like, didn't you all lose your two best players before the season this year?

Ralph Wilson doesn't own the Sabres by chance does he? Or is there an even worse owner in Buffalo?

Yeah, not only that but we lost Zubrus we we picked up late last season for a last second push basically. He was equilevant to an Adam Mair who could score. He threw his body around and always busted his balls in the corners, unlike the pansies that fill this team currently.

Billionaire Tom Golisano, founder of Paychex, bought the Sabres and kept them in Buffalo after the whole Adelphia/Rigas scandle. Sabres fans should be getting tattoos of this man on their chest. It doesnt really fall on him as much as it does on Larry Quinn and Darcy Regier.

There is no doubt that Buffalo has two of the worst run franchises in the country. No wonder why no players want to come play here. Not only that but the dwindeling (sp?) economy definitely plays a factor when it comes to cashflow.

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah, not only that but we lost Zubrus we we picked up late last season for a last second push basically. He was equilevant to an Adam Mair who could score. He threw his body around and always busted his balls in the corners, unlike the pansies that fill this team currently.

Billionaire Tom Golisano, founder of Paychex, bought the Sabres and kept them in Buffalo after the whole Adelphia/Rigas scandle. Sabres fans should be getting tattoos of this man on their chest. It doesnt really fall on him as much as it does on Larry Quinn and Darcy Regier.

There is no doubt that Buffalo has two of the worst run franchises in the country. No wonder why no players want to come play here. Not only that but the dwindeling (sp?) economy definitely plays a factor when it comes to cashflow.
According to Thurm your economy is just as good as Dallas' so you must be doing DAMN GOOD.

JD
01-25-2008, 05:34 PM
According to Thurm your economy is just as good as Dallas' so you must be doing DAMN GOOD.

If NYC became its own District like DC, we would be much better off. Thats for sure. The taxes are rediculous and most of it is due to helping rat infest long island stay lit. Buffalo is making a turn around, thats a definite.

Main street is going to be opened up shortly, loft housing is being built throughout the city. That is the first step to get Buffalo going again, bring people into the city to actually LIVE. Then businesses will follow. Not sure if you know, but there is a forum called Buffalo Zone located in the twilight zone. If you're bored, scroll through some articles of projects on going in the area.

It is very promising. I know if I ever move out of Buffalo I will be coming back to raise a family and it will be much better then than it is now.

The housing in Buffalo is at the point where they are so ****ty because of the slum lord welfare scumbags, that those people are slowly moving into the burbs.

Twenty years from now I except a whole new Buffalo, and burbs like Cheektowaga, Depew, West Seneca will be overrun in poverty. Go Buffalo GOOOO :)

JD
01-25-2008, 05:36 PM
I cannot spell for the life of me today, I apologize :peace:

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 05:47 PM
If NYC became its own District like DC, we would be much better off. Thats for sure. The taxes are rediculous and most of it is due to helping rat infest long island stay lit. Buffalo is making a turn around, thats a definite.

Main street is going to be opened up shortly, loft housing is being built throughout the city. That is the first step to get Buffalo going again, bring people into the city to actually LIVE. Then businesses will follow. Not sure if you know, but there is a forum called Buffalo Zone located in the twilight zone. If you're bored, scroll through some articles of projects on going in the area.

It is very promising. I know if I ever move out of Buffalo I will be coming back to raise a family and it will be much better then than it is now.

The housing in Buffalo is at the point where they are so ****ty because of the slum lord welfare scumbags, that those people are slowly moving into the burbs.

Twenty years from now I except a whole new Buffalo, and burbs like Cheektowaga, Depew, West Seneca will be overrun in poverty. Go Buffalo GOOOO :)
Good, and I hope that Buffalo works out for you and I hope it happens soon enough to save the team. But to compare it to Dallas from a financial standpoint is just stupid. Dallas is an economic empire with businesses moving in everyday from the north.

Buffalo might finally be coming around but Dallas has been set for decades.

pjw
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
He can't Skate

He can't handle the puck

He has no shot

Get rid of him already
I thought i would never agree with anything you post.
First time for everything.
Peters just plain sucks...
and i agree with S11 he is an embarassment, even my wife thinks he sucks
at fighting.

Nighthawk
01-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Can

Not

Fight

He is a better dancer than he is hockey player/fighter/skater

Remind me why he is here again. To protect our stars? What stars?

He's on the team because Quinn likes him. It doesn't matter that he is completely useless! As long as the FO likes you, and you will play for under market value, then this team will keep you around.

SabreEleven
01-25-2008, 10:31 PM
and he is cheap....Quinn probably jerks off to copies of Peter's contract

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 10:35 PM
and he is cheap....Quinn probably jerks off to copies of Peter's contract
They don't get the "well the team is in a small market so it's ok" pass like Wilson does?

SabreEleven
01-25-2008, 10:45 PM
No because this was very close to being a Stanley Cup champion the last two years and they made some very poor management decisions and took about 4 or 5 steps back this year.

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Well you know better than I do what a good hockey team looks like but last night they sure looked faster than the Stars so I guess that's a good thing.

Michael82
01-26-2008, 07:59 AM
No because this was very close to being a Stanley Cup champion the last two years and they made some very poor management decisions and took about 4 or 5 steps back this year.
Exactly! Good post! :bf1:

JD
01-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Mikey who is that ***** in your sig? She is ****in BANGIN :hump: