PDA

View Full Version : Being a BUFFALO BILLS fan is not easy!

im4bflo
01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
We've taken a lot, and have had some awesome years, and disappointment
that would send a lesser fan running for another team.
But as frustrating as it is, we stick together and hope (year after year) for the
thing that will bring us back to the glory years again.
How are you whiners still here after the two 2-14 seasons?
That was a lot worse than we are now.
You're still here now, and you'll still be here next, so get it off your chest.
:cry: Mon. thru Sat. :gobills: on SUNDAY! F the rest, BILLS are the BEST!

shelby
01-25-2008, 04:38 PM
i applaud your positive attitude, sir!
:bf1:

:gobills:

gr8slayer
01-25-2008, 04:40 PM
It will all be better in a day, month, year, couple of years........

yordad
01-25-2008, 04:44 PM
You know, I'm not even sure I chose to be a Bills fan. It is just like being tall. I just am.

Buffatexas
01-25-2008, 05:14 PM
quick...build a dam before the flood of negativity arrives

raphael120
01-25-2008, 06:08 PM
It seems like this board gives me dejavu every offseason....same crap in the Bills organization, same stuff being said on this board.

im4bflo
01-25-2008, 07:03 PM
It seems like this board gives me dejavu every offseason....same crap in the Bills organization, same stuff being said on this board.

Well, start us off! What do you want to talk about?

raphael120
01-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Well, start us off! What do you want to talk about?

Im speaking of the "well maybe this will be the turnaround year!" and the "I really think we have a good shot this year!"

I'm not mocking the posters here, I'm just pointing out the fact that the Bills put fans through a cycle of disappointment year after year after year. We have the best optimism and we keep eating up the crap that the Bills organization feeds us, and it just gets tiresome.

Talk to me after FA and the draft...as of right now, I have no confidence in Jauron...

yordad
01-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Im speaking of the "well maybe this will be the turnaround year!" and the "I really think we have a good shot this year!"

I'm not mocking the posters here, I'm just pointing out the fact that the Bills put fans through a cycle of disappointment year after year after year. We have the best optimism and we keep eating up the crap that the Bills organization feeds us, and it just gets tiresome.

Talk to me after FA and the draft...as of right now, I have no confidence in Jauron...So... should we be saying "here goes another crappy year?" Call me crazy, I would rather anticipate a good year in the off season and then suck, then anticipate a crappy year and suck. It is half the fun.

If you want to take all the wind out of your sales, go ahead. But, I think it is better to have fun and lose, then have no fun and lose anyways.

Either way though, I'm not trying to be optimistic, I just am.

Oaf
01-26-2008, 02:40 PM
It will make it that much better when we actually win.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-26-2008, 04:43 PM
It is easier to be married than it is to be a Bills fan.

Oaf
01-26-2008, 04:50 PM
I mean, I honestly believe the satisfaction we'll get from getting to the playoffs and winning a game will be exponentially more than fans of teams like the Steelers, Jags, Colts who are used to such things, almost taking it for granted.

im4bflo
01-26-2008, 05:06 PM

:chuckle:

im4bflo
01-26-2008, 05:15 PM
I mean, I honestly believe the satisfaction we'll get from getting to the playoffs and winning a game will be exponentially more than fans of teams like the Steelers, Jags, Colts who are used to such things, almost taking it for granted.

amen brother!
I'm sure we've all fantasized of how Buffalo would be when we win a SUPERBOWL! And BILLS fans around the world.
I can think of what it would be like, but the emotional factor I'm sure,
will make whatever I can come up with, nothing like what it will really be like!
Can you even imagine it?!!! Fandomonium times infinity is what???
ps- I know I'll be sporting a new tattoo.

Oaf
01-26-2008, 07:40 PM
amen brother!
I'm sure we've all fantasized of how Buffalo would be when we win a SUPERBOWL! And BILLS fans around the world.
will make whatever I can come up with, nothing like what it will really be like!
Indeed, it's almost a psychologial utopia for me. One of my life goals is to live long to see these idiots win the Big One just once haha.

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 02:14 AM
Indeed, it's almost a psychologial utopia for me. One of my life goals is to live long to see these idiots win the Big One just once haha.

No doubt, I :pray: we win a SuperBowl or a CUP before I die! PLEASE!

blackonyx89
01-28-2008, 09:11 AM
I'm to the point that I'm numb that the Bills underachieving for so many years. Ranting,raving,insulting,I'm done. I hope they get their act together and win a Super Bowl. It may happen when there's a new owner,I hope and pray.

I love the Bills. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? :candle:

mybills
01-28-2008, 09:17 AM
:hi5:

djjimkelly
01-28-2008, 09:36 AM

we used to be that team i remember the bills oilers game wasnt sold out and had to goto the bar to catch it on some feed. we bills fans used to take it for granted id almost lol give my left nut to be that team again lol

Wally The Barber
01-28-2008, 10:13 AM
I have been a fan for 40 years and the key is to not have unreasonable expections in FA.
That kills 90% of the board every year!

The team is heading in the right direction and one more year of patience will prove wise.

I expect two impact free agents,

and a few moves on draft day to get some of the higher rated players.

MTBillsFan
01-28-2008, 08:47 PM
amen brother!
HELLS YA! I'll be gettin the Tattoo as well! I will also do it for the Sabres!:dance:

im4bflo
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
HELLS YA! I'll be gettin the Tattoo as well! I will also do it for the Sabres!:dance:

SABRES also! :up:

LifetimeBillsFan
01-31-2008, 05:31 AM

Ain't that the TRUTH, brother!!!

No doubt, I :pray: we win a SuperBowl or a CUP before I die! PLEASE!

Just once!!! I'm not greedy. Then, I could die a happy man!

(I've already made arrangements with my wife and my sister that, even if I'm in a wheelchair and they have to put me on a train because the weather is so bad that I can't get there by car or plane, my wife will get me on the first train to Buffalo and my sister will pick me up and take me to wherever the celebration is. I figure that, even if I miss the first day, the celebration will be going on for a whole week, so I won't miss that much!)

It's gotta be the old Crossed Swords logo, not the "slug", though!

I'm not into tats (hey, I'm just an old fart), but I could see myself getting drunk enough to get one at that point. :lol:

im4bflo
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Ain't that the TRUTH, brother!!!

Just once!!! I'm not greedy. Then, I could die a happy man!

(I've already made arrangements with my wife and my sister that, even if I'm in a wheelchair and they have to put me on a train because the weather is so bad that I can't get there by car or plane, my wife will get me on the first train to Buffalo and my sister will pick me up and take me to wherever the celebration is. I figure that, even if I miss the first day, the celebration will be going on for a whole week, so I won't miss that much!)

It's gotta be the old Crossed Swords logo, not the "slug", though!

I'm not into tats (hey, I'm just an old fart), but I could see myself getting drunk enough to get one at that point. :lol:

It would be my first tattoo, but when we win, it's going to happen!
And 'celebrate for a week'? The party would never end for me, I swear!
Give us just one, and like you said, then I can die happy.
Just one! I think we've payed our dues, ya think?!!!
Man, the party would never end! :gobills: :oldskool: