PDA

View Full Version : THE ALL-STAR GAME IS GOING TO SUCK

JD
01-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Not like it doesnt suck every year, but this year...

No Zetterberg
No Heatley
No Crosby

Booo!! Young-Stars might be exciting :candle:

Michael82
01-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Young Stars would be exciting, but the Sabres aren't even going to let MacArthur play in the game or the skills competition because they are worried about him getting hurt. :ill:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Young Stars would be exciting, but the Sabres aren't even going to let MacArthur play in the game or the skills competition because they are worried about him getting hurt. :ill:

:shakeno: the Sabres sent him down to Rochester to get playing time he will be called back up to the Sabres on Mon. and will be in the lineup on Tues. When the Sabres play the Lightning in Tampa Bay. This has nothing to do with the Young Stars or the skills competition.

G Wolly
01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm surprised they haven't been crying about how Crosby isn't in the skills competition today.

I'm sure they're saving it for tomorrow.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Has there been an All Star game that hasn't sucked?

G Wolly
01-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Has there been an All Star game that hasn't sucked?

Yea, 78 at the Aud where Perreault scored the game winner in OT

SkateZilla
01-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Not like it doesnt suck every year, but this year...

No Zetterberg
No Heatley
No Crosby

Booo!! Young-Stars might be exciting :candle:

No Talent.
No Gritt...

Michael82
01-27-2008, 07:58 AM
:shakeno: the Sabres sent him down to Rochester to get playing time he will be called back up to the Sabres on Mon. and will be in the lineup on Tues. When the Sabres play the Lightning in Tampa Bay. This has nothing to do with the Young Stars or the skills competition.
no they didn't. They sent him down to Rochester, to save money before the All-Star break and he was told to stay in his apartment in Buffalo (in other words, it's just a transaction on paper) because they don't want him injuring himself in the AHL games and that includes the AHL All-Star game.

CuseJetsFan83
01-27-2008, 08:02 AM
no they didn't. They sent him down to Rochester, to save money before the All-Star break and he was told to stay in his apartment in Buffalo (in other words, it's just a transaction on paper) because they don't want him injuring himself in the AHL games and that includes the AHL All-Star game.

aye, considering the ahl allstar game is tonight for the skills competition and the allstar game itself is on monday evening...

im debating going, but the 2day pass is only 56 bucks i guess

Mitchy moo
01-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Yea, 78 at the Aud where Perreault scored the game winner in OT

nice!:dance:

THATHURMANATOR
01-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I am not even going to watch the Allstar game. The only player we have in the game is not even going to be a Sabre next year most likely.

SabreEleven
01-27-2008, 12:46 PM
and he got OWNED in the fastest skater competition.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
All-star games, no matter the sport are just a joke. I really wish they'd just do away with them all together.

JD
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Maybe its a new thing for us. For now on, every player we put in the all-star game will be shipped off to another team for nothing in return.

Go Buffalo Go!!