PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson Comments...

Mahdi
01-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Just heard Chad on NFL Network saying he wants to be in teal and white next season and tells Parcells to "stop playing around and call him"

A few weeks ago I said I would love for the Bills to trade for him... I'm retracting that statement. I would never want a player that hopes to be traded to the worst team in the NFL only because they reside in party-town. You'd think the guy wants to actually win a superbowl before he retires....

We only want winners here....

gr8slayer
01-26-2008, 07:21 PM
His whole act has gotten kind of old already. He's still a hell of a player but someone will overpay for him.

Goobylal
01-26-2008, 07:54 PM
The Bungles won't deal him for anything less than a 1st rounder.

VeggieMan14
01-26-2008, 07:56 PM
I would rather have Roy Williams anyway

gr8slayer
01-26-2008, 08:12 PM
I would rather have Roy Williams anyway
Don't count on it.

VeggieMan14
01-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey it could happen but i wouldn't put money on it

YardRat
01-26-2008, 08:22 PM
I knew he was gay. You could tell.

feelthepain
01-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Just heard Chad on NFL Network saying he wants to be in teal and white next season and tells Parcells to "stop playing around and call him"

A few weeks ago I said I would love for the Bills to trade for him... I'm retracting that statement. I would never want a player that hopes to be traded to the worst team in the NFL only because they reside in party-town. You'd think the guy wants to actually win a superbowl before he retires....

We only want winners here....

Funny little Bill fan, put down the bitter pill. Everyone knows no one wants to play in Buffalo, so you don't have to worry about Chad.

gr8slayer
01-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Funny little Bill fan, put down the bitter pill. Everyone knows no one wants to play in Buffalo, so you don't have to worry about Chad.
How's moms basement treating you? Is that poster of Culpepper still dry "bro?"

It's funny how no one wants to come to Buffalo yet we kick your ass year in and year out.

Mr. Pink
01-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Ever think he just wants to play under Parcells?

Ever think that Parcells has some drawing power?

No, of course not, just associate Chad with wanting to play with the loser dolphin franchise. Like it or not, Parcells has a proven track record and will pull good talent to Miami because of that track record.

Coach Sal
01-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Parcells can't pick up the phone and call him. He's under contract to the Bengals.

If Parcells did, there would be some serious tampering issues for the NFL to deal with.

gr8slayer
01-26-2008, 09:11 PM

No, of course not, just associate Chad with wanting to play with the loser dolphin franchise. Like it or not, Parcells has a proven track record and will pull good talent to Miami because of that track record.
I can guaran****ingtee you that he has drawing power.

gr8slayer
01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Parcells can't pick up the phone and call him. He's under contract to the Bengals.

If Parcells did, there would be some serious tampering issues for the NFL to deal with.
Coach, don't confuse us with facts.

clumping platelets
01-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Miami needs to fix the OL and DL first

Oaf
01-26-2008, 10:44 PM
We said Randy Moss would probably hurt the Patriots too when those rumors started coming up. Like it or not, but it'll be a coup for them if they get him while we sit around "promoting" players and coaches from within.

feelthepain
01-26-2008, 11:27 PM
We said Randy Moss would probably hurt the Patriots too when those rumors started coming up. Like it or not, but it'll be a coup for them if they get him while we sit around "promoting" players and coaches from within.

Exactly!

jamze132
01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Chad Johnson will not see a Dolphins uniform before his contract expires, and even then I highly doubt it.

The Dolphins are going to have their hands full spending draft picks on young talent rather then trading them for a WR.

Scumbag College
01-27-2008, 06:20 AM
Chad Johnson will not see a Dolphins uniform before his contract expires, and even then I highly doubt it.

The Dolphins are going to have their hands full spending draft picks on young talent rather then trading them for a WR.

If there's ever been a team that needs to be completely blown up and start over again through the draft, it's the Dolphins. If I were Parcells I would trade down as many times as possible in the draft for as many picks as I could get.

Bling
01-27-2008, 06:29 AM
Who was the last player that flat out said "I want to play in Buffalo." :ill: Denial isn't only a river in Egypt....

venis2k1
01-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Who was the last player that flat out said "I want to play in Buffalo." :ill: Denial isn't only a river in Egypt....

Spikes and Adams.

RockStar36
01-27-2008, 11:56 AM
If he wants to play in Miami that is fine with me. He still has nobody to throw him the ball and seems to drop the ball when it counts.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 12:19 PM
If he wants to play in Miami that is fine with me. He still has nobody to throw him the ball and seems to drop the ball when it counts.
Oh right, Trent Edwards is an up and comer and Beck isn't even a blip on the radar? Yet another Bill fan that puts the cart before the horse, is blind faith a pre-requisite when becoming a Bill fan?

I don't see you ignoring Edwards as the future in Buffalo, but Beck doesn't exist in Miami in your mind? I guess we'll have to wait and see who's future is brighter. Even though you Bill fans use hate to evalute rather then logic.

RockStar36
01-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Oh right, Trent Edwards is an up and comer and Beck isn't even a blip on the radar? Yet another Bill fan that puts the cart before the horse, is blind faith a pre-requisite when becoming a Bill fan?

I don't see you ignoring Edwards as the future in Buffalo, but Beck doesn't exist in Miami in your mind? I guess we'll have to wait and see who's future is brighter. Even though you Bill fans use hate to evalute rather then logic.

When the **** did I say that Edwards was up and coming? WHERE DID I SAY IT??

Exactly.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
When the **** did I say that Edwards was up and coming? WHERE DID I SAY IT??

Exactly.

So you don't believe Edwards is the future in Buffalo?? Give me a brake!

RockStar36
01-27-2008, 12:29 PM
So you don't believe Edwards is the future in Buffalo?? Give me a brake!

Break.

And he is the QB of the Bills for at least another year or two.

But I'm not convinced that he is the franchise QB yet.

Bone
01-27-2008, 12:38 PM

sweet sig

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 12:40 PM
STD, for a 43 year old "man" you sound like a 13 year old girl 3/4th's of the time.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Break.

And he is the QB of the Bills for at least another year or two.

But I'm not convinced that he is the franchise QB yet.
Do you not see the difference in calling Trent "the QB for yet another year" and not recognizing him at all? Like you did with Beck in Miami? I believe saying Miami had "NO" QB at all? Stop playing word games, I think it's clear what you ment by your comments!

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 12:50 PM
sweet sig

Thank you!

RockStar36
01-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Do you not see the difference in calling Trent "the QB for yet another year" and not recognizing him at all? Like you did with Beck in Miami? I believe saying Miami had "NO" QB at all? Stop playing word games, I think it's clear what you ment by your comments!

What I meant when I said it is JOHN BECK SUCKS.

But what do I know. I saw that game in person. Then again, hard to judge Beck when he gets benched after two drives.

VeggieMan14
01-27-2008, 01:03 PM
John Beck Will never make it in the NFL especially not with the dolphins and their awful team

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:08 PM
It's funny that STD is having a fit that nobody likes his QB who can't even hold on to his starting job on the worst team in the league.

Dallas Morning News had an article a couple weeks back that Parcells doesn't even like Beck himself and that Beck may be riding the pine for the rest of his rookie contract.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
What I meant when I said it is JOHN BECK SUCKS.

But what do I know. I saw that game in person. Then again, hard to judge Beck when he gets benched after two drives.

So then my first post is correct, a bias Bill fan detemines talent based on hate rather then logic. Could you please...with "all your infinant football knowledge" tell me how John Elway, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning looked during their first games as NFL QB's?? Now I'm not calling Beck any of those QB's just pointing out how QB's perform during their first or even a couple of early seasons and it has nothing at all to do with what they will or could be.

Basically, you just wanted to trash talk, there is no other way to describe it.
I could see you trashing Beck if he had as much time to play as say for example JP and couldn't get the job done, which is why JP is on his way out of Buffalo. But Beck has started 5 games. You're just confused about which team truly has the suck whole QB.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
So then my first post is correct, a bias Bill fan detemines talent based on hate rather then logic. Could you please...with "all your infinant football knowledge" tell me how John Elway, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning looked during their first games as NFL QB's?? Now I'm not calling Beck any of those QB's just pointing out how QB's perform during their first or even a couple of early seasons and it has nothing at all to do with what they will or could be.

I could see you trashing Beck if he had as much time to play as say for example JP and couldn't get the job done, which is why JP is on his way out of Buffalo. But Beck has started 5 games. You're just confused about which team truly has the suck whole QB.Do you ever read your own posts?

cocamide
01-27-2008, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't mind having Chad here, but it's not too scary to have him in Miami. Let's see Whitner introduce him to the middle of the field again, and again, and again, ...

VeggieMan14
01-27-2008, 01:28 PM
I could see that in highlights quite a bit.... Chad coming over the middle giving up on a catchable ball and getting laid out by Donte.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 01:35 PM
It's funny that STD is having a fit that nobody likes his QB who can't even hold on to his starting job on the worst team in the league.

Dallas Morning News had an article a couple weeks back that Parcells doesn't even like Beck himself and that Beck may be riding the pine for the rest of his rookie contract.
Oh so now the Dallas Morning news is Bill Parcells?? I think that's more wishful thinking by Bill fans...as usual. I'm sure Bill has yet the evaluate Beck. BTW, Beck's only game played in front of Bill Live was a real nice game, but why talk about that it's not negative so it doesn't count according to Bill fans.

I think whats also funny is Bill fans calling Miami the worst team in football, while thinking there own team is really any better. At least we have an excuse for missing the playoffs, whats the Bills excuse? Oh that's right, they flat out suck too.

Reality check!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 Buffalo Bills...30th 0verall Offense and the 30th overall ranked Defense, BTW, Miami finished higher then Buffalo on both offensE and defense in 2007, Obviously Miami's injuries were key to their loses, while Buffalo loses simply because they suck, cause the only key injury the Bills had in 07 was a rookie LB!

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Oh so now the Dallas Morning news is Bill Parcells?? I think that's more wishful thinking by Bill fans...as usual. I'm sure Bill has yet the evaluate Beck. BTW, Beck's only game played in front of Bill Live was a real nice game, but why talk about that it's not negative so it doesn't count according to Bill fans.

I think whats also funny is Bill fans calling Miami the worst team in football, while thinking there own team is really any better. At least we have an excuse for missing the playoffs, whats the Bills excuse? Oh that's right, they flat out suck too.

Reality check!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 Buffalo Bills...30th 0verall Offense and the 30th overall ranked Defense, BTW, Miami finished higher then Buffalo on both offensE and defense in 2007, Obviously Miami's injuries were key to their loses, while Buffalo loses simply because they suck, cause the only key injury the Bills had in 07 was a rookie LB!
The Dallas Morning News is a lot more familiar with Bill Parcells than anyone in Miami.

You have an extreme inferiority complex working. Your team is by far the joke of the NFL and has been for years. You can talk all day long about player not wanting to come to Buffalo and I won't argue that point, but what has players wanting to go to Miami got you? Joey Porter? :roflmao: That was a championship pick up.

You're team has gone through five coaches in the last four years, you've had coaches get up and leave with no warning.

You say that Posluszny was our only key injury, how do you figure? He didn't do ****, we only got to see him for two full games. Hell for all we know he's going to bust.

And you want a reality check? 4-0, how's that for a reality check?

I've still got to know, are you seriously 43?

VeggieMan14
01-27-2008, 01:42 PM

1.) Miami is the worst team in football even a non bills fan would say that.
2.)We are a much better team then you we went 7-9 and beat you twice
3.)We still beat you twice and went 7-9 with our 30th ranked O and D
4.) How can you say that was our only key injury when we lost so many players and a lot of them starters or 2nd stringers. I mean we had a practice squad WR playing Safety. (and he still played better then anyone on the dolphins)

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:44 PM
1.) Miami is the worst team in football even a non bills fan would say that.
2.)We are a much better team then you we went 7-9 and beat you twice
3.)We still beat you twice and went 7-9 with our 30th ranked O and D
4.) How can you say that was our only key injury when we lost so many players and a lot of them starters or 2nd stringers. I mean we had a practice squad WR playing Safety. (and he still played better then anyone on the dolphins)
Veggie you're new to the board so I'll forewarn you. Feelthepain is a 43 year old "man" who prides himself on being the biggest of trolls. He lives in his mothers basement in New Jersey and prides himself on starting fights with anyone and everyone not wearing Teal and Orange. He has this "me vs. the world mentality."

The rest of the Dolphin fans on this board are pretty cool and reasonable and for the most part realistic. If you want to save your sanity just put STD on ignore.

VeggieMan14
01-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Veggie you're new to the board so I'll forewarn you. Feelthepain is a 43 year old "man" who prides himself on being the biggest of trolls. He lives in his mothers basement in New Jersey and prides himself on starting fights with anyone and everyone not wearing Teal and Orange. He has this "me vs. the world mentality."

The rest of the Dolphin fans on this board are pretty cool and reasonable and for the most part realistic. If you want to save your sanity just put STD on ignore.

HAHA Wow :rofl:

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 01:55 PM
And yet Miami still finishes the season with a better ranked offense and defense every year.

Yet they finish 1-15 and we finish 7-9?

I'll take more wins anytime.

Mahdi
01-27-2008, 02:29 PM

I agree that Parcells will most likely re-build Miami into a contender at some point... but Chad is not young anymore...by the time they are ready to compete seriously in the playoffs he will be past his prime....

And there is no comparison between what Moss did and how that worked out to this situation....

Moss was traded to a dynasty.... Chad wants to go to the team that the dynasty beats up on twice a year.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Yet they finish 1-15 and we finish 7-9?

I'll take more wins anytime.

Yeah those wins got you what??? Nothing! Nobody respects the Bills, so who cares!?

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah those wins got you what??? Nothing! Nobody respects the Bills, so who cares!?
And you think that anyone respects the Dolphins?

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 03:33 PM
And you think that anyone respects the Dolphins?

Nope, but my point is the Bills aren't any better then the Dolphins. So Bill fans shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 03:35 PM
Nope, but my point is the Bills aren't any better then the Dolphins. So Bill fans shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses.
You're still making no sense. Your win-loss record is worse than ours, thus your team is worse off than ours. Unless you determine how good a team is based on something other than W-L record?

hydro
01-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Funny how Bills fans can't talk **** about a rival team on our own forum. Sorry, STD, I hope we didn't offend you. :snicker:

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 04:05 PM
You're still making no sense. Your win-loss record is worse than ours, thus your team is worse off than ours. Unless you determine how good a team is based on something other than W-L record?

As Ive stated a 1000 times already, wins and loses only count if you reach the post season. Why? Cause that's the only time there is any value in the wins or loses. You can talk all the trash you want, but being under 500. means your team isn't very good, so don't try to convince me the Bills are better then the Dolphins. Miami lost 6 games by three points or less this year, with any luck at all they could have won those games. We weren't blown out by those teams that included the Steelers and Giants.

Miami had more key injuries then the Bills....many more, Miami was also in the middle of yet another coaching change. However Miami still was able to finish the season with better rankings then the Bills on both sides of the ball, which for some reason means nothing to Bill fans. Again why? Cause you can't talk trash about that, so you ignore it, typical.

Wins and loses can hinge on one or two plays in any given game, but offensive and defensive rankings cover the entire season game by game play for play to generate total stats a more accurate evaluation. A team can play like crap and be dominated on both sides of the ball for four qtrs and by the luck of one or two plays still win the game. Does that mean they earned the win? No, but they get it anyways. So wins and loses don't determine a teams true rank, however you can't hide from stats, they cover everything over 16 games and 800 to a 1000 plays in a season for each side of the ball. That's a much more telling statistic.

Because of this it's easy to see why some teams can go from worst to first in one offseason.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 04:06 PM
As Ive stated a 1000 times already, wins and loses only count if you reach the post season. Why? Cause that's the only time there is any value in the wins or loses. You can talk all the trash you want, but being under 500. means your team isn't very good, so don't try to convince me the Bills are better then the Dolphins. Miami lost 6 games by three points or less this year, with any luck at all they could have won those games. We weren't blown out by those teams that included the Steelers and Giants.

Miami had more key injuries then the Bills....many more, Miami was also in the middle of yet another coaching change. However Miami still was able to finish the season with better rankings then the Bills on both sides of the ball, which for some reason means nothing to Bill fans. Again why? Cause you can't talk trash about that, so you ignore it, typical.

Wins and loses can hinge on one or two plays in any given game, but offensive and defensive rankings cover the entire season game by game play for play to generate total stats a more accurate evaluation. A team can play like crap and be dominated on both sides of the ball for four qtrs and by the luck of one or two plays still win the game. Does that mean they earned the win? No, but they get it anyways. So wins and loses don't determine a teams true rank, however you can't hide from stats, they cover everything over 16 games and 800 to a 1000 plays in a season for each side of the ball. That's a much more telling statistic.

Because of this it's easy to see why some teams can go from worst to first in one offseason.This post is an idiot.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 04:12 PM
This post is an idiot.

And this post is childish.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 04:14 PM
And this post is childish.
This coming from a 43 year old "man" who still lives in his mothers basement?

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 05:13 PM
This coming from a 43 year old "man" who still lives in his mothers basement?

Oh wow, a mature post from a child. Keep up the good work!!

CLo_in_Roch
01-27-2008, 05:43 PM
FTP, I've got to ask.....you've got two great defensive players in Taylor and Thomas on your team,, but you've got Ginn and Beck for your avatar and sig? It doesn't make sense to me. You've got to admit, Beck and Ginn over Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas?

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 05:50 PM
FTP, I've got to ask.....you've got two great defensive players in Taylor and Thomas on your team,, but you've got Ginn and Beck for your avatar and sig? It doesn't make sense to me. You've got to admit, Beck and Ginn over Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas?

I've made plenty of Zach and Jason sigs and avy's, Ginn and Beck are our future, and I hope just as big as Jason and Zach.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Funny how Bills fans can't talk **** about a rival team on our own forum. Sorry, STD, I hope we didn't offend you. :snicker:

Funny how no one can trash talk but Bill fans, you can dish it out but can't take it? More chidish crap!!

hydro
01-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Funny how no one can trash talk but Bill fans, you can dish it out but can't take it? More chidish crap!!

You are the one that started the **** fest. So it seems as though you are the one that can't take the heat.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 06:03 PM
It's hard to talk **** about anyone when your the team with the number one over-all pick.

What's even funnier is that none of the other Dolphin fans on this board claim any affiliation to STD, you're an embarrassment to your fan base.

CLo_in_Roch
01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
These two are the future of the proud Dolphin tradition? The only thing Beck led the team in was in fumbles (7) and fumbles lost (5). Greg Camarillo has as many TD's as Ginn (2) and with only 8 receptions to Ginn's 34. Also, Camarillo had the only TD that mattered this year. I would put Taylor and Thomas back up.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 06:15 PM
These two are the future of the proud Dolphin tradition? The only thing Beck led the team in was in fumbles (7) and fumbles lost (5). Greg Camarillo has as many TD's as Ginn (2) and with only 8 receptions to Ginn's 34. Also, Camarillo had the only TD that mattered this year. I would put Taylor and Thomas back up.
Or not :snicker:

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel believes the Dolphins will cut MLB Zach Thomas this offseason.
Thomas would seemingly be a nice fit on the inside if the 'Fins go with more of a full fledged 3-4 under Bill Parcells, but The Tuna prefers bigger players and Thomas is only 5'11/228. He'll be a hot commodity if he's released.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
You are the one that started the **** fest. So it seems as though you are the one that can't take the heat.

Nooo, If I'm not mistaken the Bill fans are the ones tossing the ****, I then respond and whinny little Bill fans take offense. Here's a thought, why not just talk football and forget all the childish banter?

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Nooo, If I'm not mistaken the Bill fans are the ones tossing the ****, I then respond and whinny little Bill fans take offense. Here's a thought, why not just talk football and forget all the childish banter?
So if someone thinks that John Beck isn't a good QB they aren't talking football? Interesting.

Must one speak highly of the Dolphins to be talking football?

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:00 PM

Coming from a Bill fan, I know I'm on the right track.

hydro
01-27-2008, 07:02 PM

Seems like the banter started with this post.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2304343&postcount=8

Try not to take things to heart so much when you are on a Bills forum. Why shouldn't we be able to talk **** about rivals? If you don't like it and can't handle the heat, you don't have to come to a Bills forum. Its that simple.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:03 PM

Try not to take things to heart so much when you are on a Bills forum. Why shouldn't we be able to talk **** about rivals? If you don't like it and can't handle the heat, you don't have to come to a Bills forum. Its that simple.
He can't go to any Dolphins forums because he's been banned from them all.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:09 PM
So if someone thinks that John Beck isn't a good QB they aren't talking football? Interesting.

Must one speak highly of the Dolphins to be talking football?

How do you know Beck isn't a good QB based on 5 games? You don't, if on the other Bill fans are intentionally starting crap, which is the case 90% of the time, then again opinions based on hate would apply. As I've already stated.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:10 PM

Why wouldn't you be adult enough to take what you dish out? Simply because this is a Bills site? Immature? I think so.

BTW, I know you can read, could you tell me what the post I was responding to in your quote says? Let me help you, it was an insult to the Dolphins, I also believe it was the first post in this thread, so I would guess a Bill fan started slinging crap first.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:11 PM
How do you know Beck isn't a good QB based on 5 games? You don't, if on the other Bill fans are intentionally starting crap, which is the case 90% of the time, then again opinions based on hate would apply. As I've already stated.
Just like I don't think Trent Edwards is worth **** I don't think John Beck is worth **** either. Get over it dude, I don't hate the Dolphins, you're the only poster here that his this childish hatred of other teams.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Just like I don't think Trent Edwards is worth **** I don't think John Beck is worth **** either. Get over it dude, I don't hate the Dolphins, you're the only poster here that his this childish hatred of other teams.

Good for you, feel free to ignore me all you wish. It's not like us not speaking would cause any discomfort. Move along jr.

hydro
01-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Why wouldn't you be adult enough to take what you dish out? Simply because this is a Bills site? Immature? I think so.

BTW, I know you can read, could you tell me what the post I was responding to in your quote says? Let me help you, it was an insult to the Dolphins, I also believe it was the first post in this thread, so I would guess a Bill fan started slinging crap first.

Yes on a Bills forum!!!! You are *****ing about this on a Bills Forum!!!! You are the one taking offense to it, on a BILLS FORUM!!!!!!!! How much more blantant do I have to be. What more would you expect from a rival team? Are we supposed to praise the worst team in the league and coddle you? Give me a break...

CLo_in_Roch
01-27-2008, 07:21 PM

OK,, reality check. Buffalo had the 30th ranked defense this year. It was week 14 when John Beck played against us. Here are his stats:

1 of 2 attempts for 6 yards, ran 1 time for a negative 4 yrds, was sacked 3 times and lost 1 fumble.

I think Bledsoe will be getting a call from his old pal Bill, asking him if he's bored with retirement.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Yes on a Bills forum!!!! You are *****ing about this on a Bills Forum!!!! You are the one taking offense to it, on a BILLS FORUM!!!!!!!! How much more blantant do I have to be. What more would you expect from a rival team? Are we supposed to praise the worst team in the league and coddle you? Give me a break...

Come now, If I were the only one taking offense why am I not the only one posting? Surley you're not really that slow!?

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:25 PM
OK,, reality check. Buffalo had the 30th ranked defense this year. It was week 14 when John Beck played against us. Here are his stats:

1 of 2 attempts for 6 yards, ran 1 time for a negative 4 yrds, was sacked 3 times and lost 1 fumble.

I think Bledsoe will be getting a call from his old pal Bill, asking him if he's bored with retirement.

Becks a rookie, if you think Beck should be a superstar from snap one then maybe you should stick with Madden.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Come now, If I were the only one taking offense why am I not the only one posting? Surley you're not really that slow!?
Hey short bus, I don't know if you noticed but you're the only Dolphin fan here taking any offense to anything being said. You don't see Bling and Lt. prancing around in their wives underwear screaming "poor me."

hydro
01-27-2008, 07:27 PM
I am sorry but that post really made no sense. What are you trying to say?? :whatthe:

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:28 PM
I am sorry but that post really made no sense. What are you trying to say?? :whatthe:

I'm not the only one whining, better?

hydro
01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Ahh, well in this thread I believe you are the only one...

All other phin posters take everything here with a grain of salt. You seem to take everything to heart. Thats sad :(

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah, you actually are.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Hey short bus, I don't know if you noticed but you're the only Dolphin fan here taking any offense to anything being said. You don't see Bling and Lt. prancing around in their wives underwear screaming "poor me."

And you don't see any other Bill fan getting as personal as you, I'd say you have other issues you need to address.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Ahh, well in this thread I believe you are the only one...

You're bias, ofcourse you only see what you want to see.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
And you don't see any other Bill fan getting as personal as you, I'd say you have other issues you need to address.
You're a troll, I don't care for trolls.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:33 PM
You're a troll, I don't care for trolls.

Oh well, use your ignore button.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh well, use your ignore button.
No, I think I'll keep putting you in your place.

CLo_in_Roch
01-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Becks a rookie, if you think Beck should be a superstar from snap one then maybe you should stick with Madden.

Not looking to be a smart a**, you pointed out we had the 30th ranked defense and that Miami's offense was ranked higher than ours. My point is that I coach a 7 yr old in Pop Warner football here in Webster, NY that could've also probably been 1 for 2 against that "horrible" 30th ranked defense. That's some future quarterback you have confidence in. Keep Cleo Lemons on the squad.:shutup:

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Not looking to be a smart a**, you pointed out we had the 30th ranked defense and that Miami's offense was ranked higher than ours. My point is that I coach a 7 yr old in Pop Warner football here in Webster, NY that could've also probably been 1 for 2 against that "horrible" 30th ranked defense. That's some future quarterback you have confidence in. Keep Cleo Lemons on the squad.:shutup:

Ummm, again Becks a rookie. I hardly think what a rookie does is either good or bad.

gr8slayer
01-27-2008, 07:38 PM
This is what a 43 year old man that lives in his mothers basement sounds like, good posting "bro":

This is just one fans opinion, but keep your head up bro. Not everyone agrees with the way the Dolphins handled you and your situation. I for one do not feel much pride in this team with this situation, I think it was classless the way it was handled and I think you deserve better, all players that have the love and respect of their teammates desreve better and you had that with this team.

I hope your next stop is a good one and you return to form. You deserve it because of the hard work and the hart you've shown since this injury. I also want to thank you for wanting to help this team succeed and wanting to be a Dolphin. Even though you came back to soon and that decision probably cost you your future in Miami, I know you did so because you're a competitor and you want to succeed as much as any player on this team, including the pressure to win you faced in you decisions.

I'll root for you wherever you land, I think there are some serious flaws in NFL circles and sometimes the good guy's lose. I also have no problem with you forcing your release, there has to be some sorta of consequence for the treatment you've endored the last few months since the new coaching staff arrived and you aren't the only player to suffer such poor treatment around the league. I sat and watched Cam Cameron state with my own eyes and ears he wouldn't evaluate any player till they were a 100%, he obviously didn't mean you cause he obviously never intented on giving you that chance, even though the conversation at the time was about you.

I still love my team, but I just wanted you to know that not everything that happens with this team is something I'm proud to be a part of or watch.
Just like when players do things wrong or make mistakes and the organization feels the need to seperate themselves and their actions or intentions from a players, I feel the need to do the same with this team at this time. I care more about the players then some individuals within the FO and more specifically the coaching staff at this point in time.

Stay strong Bro and thanks again for the effort, you're a class act.

FTP.

feelthepain
01-27-2008, 07:41 PM
No, I think I'll keep putting you in your place.

I hardly think that's possible.

Mike13
01-27-2008, 10:52 PM
And here I was expecting a semi intelligent discussion, pretty soon ******ation will be the norm here.

Miami needs to fix the OL and DL first

Yeah I know altough CJ, wouldnt be a bad pick up, it deopends on the price, and for those of you saying that Beck is a bust, remember rookies struggle.
To paraphrase Samuel L Jackson

"Logic Mother****ers can you use it?

jamze132
01-28-2008, 02:19 AM

I could see you trashing Beck if he had as much time to play as say for example JP and couldn't get the job done, which is why JP is on his way out of Buffalo. But Beck has started 5 games. You're just confused about which team truly has the suck whole QB.
Dude, seriously, Beck looked like a ****** out there. Let's be honest for a second...

jamze132
01-28-2008, 02:30 AM
This is what a 43 year old man that lives in his mothers basement sounds like, good posting "bro":

:rofl: