PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo and Bills get spook-proofed

shelby
01-27-2008, 08:15 AM
:rofl:

Attention Buffalo: Any gray clouds today are only meteorological, not metaphysical. The curse has been lifted.
It happened Saturday night, when a crew of mediums and witches and assorted believers pooled their positive energy and threw off the spell.
They forever ensured that no Super Bowl field goal ever again swings wide right, no more factories close, and champagne drips from Lord Stanley’s Cup right here at Lake Erie’s edge.
Chisel this date in Buffalo history: Jan. 26, 2008. That’s when renowned paranormalist Mason C. Winfield III uttered this chant: “Put off your aches, your pains, your ills . . . God bless our Sabres and our Bills.”

:coocoo:

full story (http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/261524.html)

Mitchy moo
01-27-2008, 08:25 AM
:rofl:

:coocoo:

full story (http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/261524.html)

I'm going to Vegas right now to bet on the Sabres SC season.

Jan Reimers
01-27-2008, 09:22 AM
It was actually the "Smoking Man" on "The X-Files" who decreed the Bills would never win a Super Bowl as long as he was alive. I think he's now dead, along with the show.

RedEyE
01-27-2008, 09:51 AM
It was actually the "Smoking Man" on "The X-Files" who decreed the Bills would never win a Super Bowl as long as he was alive. I think he's now dead, along with the show.

I remember that episode. What a son-of-a b****

Jan Reimers
01-27-2008, 10:03 AM
I remember that episode. What a son-of-a b****
Yeah, he also assassinated JFK and MLK, using Oswald and James Earl Ray as dupes. And he did some other really nefarious deeds, too.

But why couldn't he leave our beloved Bills alone?

mybills
01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Maybe it’s about the power of positive thinking, mixed with the energy of so many people

If the power of prayer works, why not this? I cringe every time I see someone say NE will automatically win the Super Bowl. Keep saying that, keep thinking that, and they will. :mad:

jamze132
01-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Maybe it’s about the power of positive thinking, mixed with the energy of so many people

If the power of prayer works, why not this? I cringe every time I see someone say NE will automatically win the Super Bowl. Keep saying that, keep thinking that, and they will. :mad:
I don't think a supernatural force is going help the Patriots win another Super Bowl and keep the city of Buffalo in the crapper.

And who says the power of prayer works? I have been praying for the Bills to not suck for about 10 years now...

JD
01-27-2008, 02:58 PM
I think my grandmas was one of the coocoos lol, shes been telling me about that date for two years.

If it works I want everyones zonebucks.

Dujek
01-27-2008, 03:06 PM

They're making another movie though.

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Believe in it or not, prayer, voodoo, spells or anti-curses, I'm for ANYTHING that could possibly help!

JD
01-27-2008, 06:19 PM
They're making another movie though.
Maybe the smoking man apologizes and takes back what he said because of this cleansing :dance:

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Maybe the smoking man apologizes and takes back what he said because of this cleansing :dance:

That cancer man has got to have something to do with this Boston run also!
Pats/RedSux/Celtics

Confused
01-27-2008, 06:28 PM
not the spooks I was thinking.........

Gunzlingr
01-28-2008, 05:49 AM
I bet DiscoPatti had a hand in this.

Meathead
01-28-2008, 06:31 AM
this must be why there are so many high motor guys on the team