PDA

View Full Version : The Peter Principle,....Plus One!

shelby
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
A new, original article by Wys Guy....enjoy, if you choose, and please do not violate the TOS!

Please note....His articles are his opinions, and do not necessarily reflect those of the BillsZone staff or the members of the BillsZone.com forums.

The Peter Principle,...Plus One! (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/01/27/the_peter_principle_a_plus_one.php)

jamze132
01-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Not even going to read it since, once again, it will probably be a front office bash...

I am so sick and tired of reading nothing but negativity from this place.

mayotm
01-27-2008, 04:00 PM
A new, original article by Wys Guy....enjoy, if you choose, and please do not violate the TOS!

The Peter Principle,...Plus One! (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/01/27/the_peter_principle_a_plus_one.php)Why do you start a thread every time Wys Guy writes a new article? Is it not enough that the article is featured on the main page? Frankly, I find it odd that the Bills Zone features his articles. Isn't this a Bills fan site? I mean, we get it. His view is that the Bills suck and that any of us who choose to still hope for the best are morons. It gets really, really old. Please don't respond by telling me not to read his articles if I don't like them. Believe me, I stopped reading a few years ago.

YardRat
01-27-2008, 04:26 PM
1. The Peter Principle can't be validated unless employees get promoted to positions they haven't held before to begin with. Promoting from within is the only way to discern at what level a person becomes 'incompetent' as opposed to hiring a known quantity/outsider who, based on the fact that he was removed from his previous position, has already proven to be incompetent at that level in some manner.

2. Whether or not the FO personnel have already achieved a level of incompetence is an opinion from an outsider who really doesn't have a clue what duties those persons actually performed or how well they performed them and is predicated solely on basic factors that may seem evidential to the writer, but in fact may actually be inconsequential to the goals of the position.

3. Schonert did the best he could with JP, and has done well with TE, and deserves the shot to prove what he can do at the next level.

4. You, nor I, know for a fact whether or not McNally actually stepped down of his own accord or was given the option to retire or publicly having his contract terminated.

5. Despite all the perceived negative feelings from the majority of the Bill's fan base, the team still sold out every game this past season and initiated the regional approach that we see with Toronto that may keep the team at home despite the large economic hurdles it must overcome to remain viable. That's right up Brandon's alley, and again, the perception of how well he performed his duties is an outsiders opinion created without knowing all of the facts.

The Spaz
01-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Having this article on the front page will really draw in the "True Fan":shakeno:

helmetguy
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Shelby, as long as you're pimping his articles, why not just pimp his other product....Colon Cleanse?

shelby
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
i keep asking the rest of y'all to write some articles....no one wants to.

Slim
01-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Ew.

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 05:03 PM
So if he's representing us fans on the front page, we must all
be walking around saying the BILLS SUCK!
:up: sweet

shelby
01-27-2008, 05:05 PM
He is not representing anyone. His articles are his opinions, and do not necessarily reflect those of the BillsZone staff or the members of the BillsZone.com forums.

Christ, do i need to put up a :curse:ing disclaimer?

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 05:06 PM
i keep asking the rest of y'all to write some articles....no one wants to.

Why don't you guys just pick the better posts (POSITIVE or negative)
and post them on the front page?

shelby
01-27-2008, 05:07 PM
We could probably do that, with the author's permission.

im4bflo
01-27-2008, 05:10 PM
He is not representing anyone. His articles are his opinions, and do not necessarily reflect those of the BillsZone staff or the members of the BillsZone.com forums.

Christ, do i need to put up a :curse:ing disclaimer?

Well if he's all we got, and a new Bills fan surfs in and reads
pure negativity, would you want to join?
I don't want to start an argument, I don't ever read our front page anyway,
since the BILLSZONE toolbar bypasses it. :idunno:

mayotm
01-27-2008, 05:49 PM

Christ, do i need to put up a :curse:ing disclaimer?Right next to the TOS disclaimer you add when starting the threads about his articles.

shelby
01-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Will do~

raphael120
01-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Anyone ever realize that Ralph is the anti-Jerry Jones? I mean, theyre both egocentric, both are stubborn and like to get their hands into everything, except one seems to do it in the way which produces on the field, while the other doesn't at all.

yordad
01-27-2008, 11:31 PM
I actually like the objectivity this sight offers. It isn't like the propaganda and PR you get from the "main" site. I can read it, form my own opinions, and not get mad at the author if my opinions differ. It is a little different than reading an article by someone on the team payroll.

jamze132
01-28-2008, 02:13 AM
I actually like the objectivity this sight offers. It isn't like the propaganda and PR you get from the "main" site. I can read it, form my own opinions, and not get mad at the author if my opinions differ. It is a little different than reading an article by someone on the team payroll.
I read the front page every day before I check the boards. And if I were a potential new user trying to figure out if I want to spend my time on this site, and the first 3 things I read are all telling us how bad and stupid the Bills are, I think I would go elsewhere.

I am still trying to figure out the Billszone staffs' love affair with Wyler is anyways...

Luisito23
01-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Wys has gotten played out a loooooong time ago. only problem is he doesn't seem to realize it....:tricycle: :trout:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
01-28-2008, 06:13 AM
It was nice when the trash was on other boards.

TacklingDummy
01-28-2008, 06:16 AM

You're new. It gets old after awhile.

WYS is a cycle. At the old site people got tired of his junk and he moved on to here. Then people got tired of it here and he went away for some time and posted at the AFCEAST report. Not many read his junk there. Now it seems he is back here.

It's only a matter of time and you will get tired of his novels.

TIP: Just read the first 1 or 2 paragraphs.

Billz_fan
01-28-2008, 01:20 PM
I thought he was divorcing the Bills ? bah, didn't read it anyway :laughter:

Jan Reimers
01-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I love the way Wys knows that every individual promoted by the Bills will fail. And he can also tell - on day one, or after just a few games - that most of our new players will be busts.

With his incredible prescience, he should be a billionaire by now. I wonder why he's still wasting his time here.

helmetguy
01-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Let's not forget, Jan. He'll also "conveniently" leave out the successes.

In answer to your second question, he'll languish here until he can market his other product as laxative.