X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronholm78
    • Mar 2006

Malcolm Kelly fans

This guy is a monster, if we can't make a move in free agency which is typical, we need a playmaking threat for Edwards....no point wasting more time surround our franchise QB with weapons, try and find a TE in FA and then go defense with any of the VT linebackers and Cromartie had amazing closing speed and is a surefire good corner......our DT is always an issue and Trevor Laws would be a force.....we need a big receiver
    From Grand Forks to Buffalo.....Bills #78 Lives forever!!!
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Malcolm Kelly fans

hmmm..... I'd almost rather have Sweed later in the draft.

Comment

• Confused
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2007

Kelly needs to run a sub 4.45 for me to want him at 11.

so many needs, so few picks.....

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

I'm not sure if I'm a "fan" of his, at least right now.

But I REALLY Think that if we don't a LB at #11 and we keep the pick, this is the guy we're going to take.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ptd86
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by ronholm78
          This guy is a monster, if we can't make a move in free agency which is typical, we need a playmaking threat for Edwards....no point wasting more time surround our franchise QB with weapons, try and find a TE in FA and then go defense with any of the VT linebackers and Cromartie had amazing closing speed and is a surefire good corner......our DT is always an issue and Trevor Laws would be a force.....we need a big receiver

I would much rather address it the other way around, I feel like the TE position is pretty deep in the draft and the free agent te's are pretty weak and probably would have to overpay for a te when we could get a better one in the 2nd or 3rd round. Do you mean adibi or hall as in the vt linebackers? I like adibi a lot, i heard hall runs a 5.0 tho.

Comment

• m1orenz
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hoofhearted

that and show sharper routes at his proday/combine

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by m1orenz
              that and show sharper routes at his proday/combine
              Anyone who has watched his highlight reels knows what he could mean to this team.

No, picking Kelly at 11 would be a FANTASTIC move forward on O.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hoofhearted

I think he's listed at 4.50, but who knows what the official combine will show. If he does get down to 4.45, I probably wouldn't mind picking him at #11 (with his size, that would be an incredible speed). Still, I'm hoping they get aggressive and go after Ellis...

Comment

• Confused
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jun 2007

Ellis is a pipedream. unless we mortgage the draft and move up. I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

Here's his video highlight reel. The guy can definitely play. The combine will decide whether or not he is worth the #11 overall pick.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Confused
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jun 2007

what as catch he makes. one handed, behind his back. sheesh

Comment

• ronholm78
                        • Mar 2006

I meant vince hall and xavier adibi, I am a VT fan and watch them both play and I dont know what Hall's 40 is but he moves fast on the field and Poz's 40 wasnt all that amazing either, they are both fast and Vince Hall despite the injury seems like the more sure bet regarding size.....Malcolm Kelly is so amazing and I would love to have him wearing our colors next season.....we need a star....but i would be all for Roy Williams also
                        From Grand Forks to Buffalo.....Bills #78 Lives forever!!!

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

I meant vince hall and xavier adibi, I am a VT fan and watch them both play and I dont know what Hall's 40 is but he moves fast on the field and Poz's 40 wasnt all that amazing either, they are both fast and Vince Hall despite the injury seems like the more sure bet regarding size.....Malcolm Kelly is so amazing and I would love to have him wearing our colors next season.....we need a star....but i would be all for Roy Williams also

trevor? whats up fool. vt sucks we both know that.

Comment

• ptd86
                            • Dec 2006

Yeah i go to virginia tech actually, and have seen all their games. I just think adibi is much more of a playmaker that the bills much need. Hall seems like he makes tons of tackles, but is short and slower and doesnt make huge plays like adibi. X is a beast and I would like him a lot. Hall is good though don't get me wrong.

Comment

• Confused
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jun 2007

We use our 1st on Malcolm Kelly, or we use a 2nd on Roy Williams.

Its called a rhetorical question.

Comment

Working...
                              X